breitbart

musterion

Fair enough.

I'm calling it now: Jeb will be the nominee, and I won't vote, even if he ropes someone tolerable as VP.

TrakeM

Fair enough.

I'm calling it now: Jeb will be the nominee, and I won't vote, even if he ropes someone tolerable as VP.
I certainly wouldn't vote for Jeb.
Our whole system made out of quid pro quo. Seriously, they're all constantly looking out for their donors interests. Yet, it only matters in the case of this Clinton foundation? This is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I certainly wouldn't vote for Jeb.

Our whole system made out of quid pro quo. Seriously, they're all constantly looking out for their donors interests. Yet, it only matters in the case of this Clinton foundation? This is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black!

how did you first hear about breitbart?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And no one knows quid pro quo like Perry. It's been revealed that the judge who was appointed to rule on whether or not Perry's felony corruption trial will go forward, used to work for Perry as well as for the head of Perry's defense team. He's also contributed to Perry's campaign.

Even in Texas, that's a bit too much quid pro quo; the consensus seems to be that recusal would be the best thing to do.

It must seem really unfair to Perry that he's going to trial and Clinton is not.

Difficult concept, that "evidence" thing.

Nazaroo

nick ignores the question
stripe mocks the question
other answer like you
will not say who they will vote for
or
who they have voted for

I'll vote for any non-homo that isn't self-loathing
and who hasn't been compromised by Jewish pedophile rings.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
so you really are a liberal

I don't vote for child-killers. You do (Pr 8:36. Pr 23:7). :cigar: We disagree.

0945890859874598694587954797u5.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Connie name-drops:
Are you aware chrys that Andrew Breibart was a board member of GOProud?

Barbarian asks:
So you guys knew each other?

Who knew that one post by aCultureWarrior would suddenly make the barbarian a huge fan of Andrew Breibart?

I was just surprised to hear he was one of you guys. Ahh...

The decline of GOProud is a prime example of what happens to an organization that rises to prominence through confrontation—and never bothers to do the grunt work needed to sustain the outfit, once the outrage dies down. It was feisty and controversial—a Tea Party, of sorts, to the more establishment-minded Log Cabin Republicans.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...the-right-s-most-notorious-pro-gay-group.html

Perfect.