Judges reduce sentence of sodomite child rapist. Guess why.

musterion

For some of us it's fixed. Most I would posit. Then again you seemed to be able to at least entertain the notion of homosexuality as I recall so I wouldn't say it's fixed for everybody.

I also MORE SERIOUSLY entertained the notion of felony theft, once upon a time. But I'm not a thief.

Stay down, sweetie.

ptg00140029.jpg

Arthur Brain

I also MORE SERIOUSLY entertained the notion of felony theft, once upon a time. But I'm not a thief.

Stay down, sweetie.

ptg00140029.jpg

It doesn't really matter how much more 'seriously' you entertained the notion of theft or whatever. If you could even entertain the prospect of intimacy with your own gender then for that period how could you have been straight even if you didn't actually act on it?

Oh, and these silly graphics you're posting are hardly 'macho' either, in fact they're rather sad and pathetic dude. Please don't call me "sweetie" either. That's approaching aCW level creepiness frankly...

musterion

Personally, I think its a combination of genetics, hormones, and environment.

Not an option. Either it's absolutely unalterably fixed before birth (as is often claimed by homosexuals when it's convenient to do so) or it absolutely isn't (as we've also seen claimed by homosexuals, when it's convenient).

TracerBullet

I wouldn't mind seeing him hanged for it.
Fast edit job there Musty. Were there to many big words in the article for you to read?

Feel better? Or does that make me an anti-homo bigot because there's just no reasoning with you, because I want to see the same done to sodomite child rapists?
This post doesn't make you a bigot

Arthur Brain

Not an option. Either it's absolutely unalterably fixed before birth (as is often claimed by homosexuals when it's convenient to do so) or it absolutely isn't (as we've also seen claimed by homosexuals, when it's convenient).

Or rather more objectively it's recognizing that most people's sexual orientation is innate without denying that other factors can impact upon it. In your case it was hardly a traumatic experience that led you to even the prospect right?

Quetzal

Why can't it be an option?

musterion

Or rather more objectively it's recognizing that most people's sexual orientation is innate without denying that other factors can impact upon it. In your case it was hardly a traumatic experience that led you to even the prospect right?

You didn't address the point I raised. I was very seriously tempted, more than once, to steal. But I didn't.

Am I a thief?

Arthur Brain

I wouldn't mind seeing him hanged for it.

Feel better? Or does that make me an anti-homo bigot because there's just no reasoning with you, because I want to see the same done to sodomite child rapists?

A zero tolerance towards child molestation is what most people endorse from 'left to right', do you disagree? If so why?

Arthur Brain

You didn't address the point I raised. I was very seriously tempted, more than once, to steal. But I didn't.

Am I a thief?

No, of course you weren't if you didn't follow through with the act. What's bemusing is that you think that this remotely compares. A heterosexual couldn't even be tempted to act on an impulse with their own gender as the attraction simply wouldn't be there.