good morning breakfast clubbers

zoo22

Morning.

wornoutbunn.jpg

IMJerusha

whiiiskersbunn.jpg

Ok, ok, ok.

This has gotta stop. These jedi mind games are just killing me.

Kind People,
If he has to post this kind of stuff - please, please y'all - must you repost it?

yikes.

yike yikes yikes

What's the matter Rainee? Is he tapping into your inner freak zone with all those whiskers and fur? Don'tcha just wanna grab those little cheeks and schmooze them? :peach:

rainee

What's the matter Rainee? Is he tapping into your inner freak zone with all those whiskers and fur? Don'tcha just wanna grab those little cheeks and schmooze them? :peach:
Hi IMJERUSHA
He's uhm tapping into my inner freak, period, it seems. :eek:
I seem to have a problem in part of my psyche that before TOL I never knew even existed... Apparently I like kissing bunny faces on the lips.
It's really creepy. Even to me. I'm sick, I tell you. I need help.

But I never seem to have this problem if we can just stop showing pics of bunny faces that are focused perhaps obviously by someone who may have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM but it maybe be latent or something in them.. ( zoo?) But of course you may all be latent bunnykissers gathering here on this thread :think: I may have walked into this unaware?

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Hi IMJERSHA
He's uhm tapping into my inner freak, period, it seems. :eek:
I seem to have a problem in part of my psyche that before TOL I never knew even existed... Apparently I like kissing bunny faces on the lips.
It's really creepy. Even to me. I'm sick, I tell you. I need help.

But I never seem to have this problem if we can just stop showing pics of bunny faces that are focused perhaps obviously by someone who may have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM but it maybe be latent or something in them.. ( zoo?) But of course you may all be latent bunnykissers gathering here on this thread :think: I may have walked into this unaware?

I admit it! I'm a bunny kisser. I pass on the lips, however. Guess I'm not as hard-core as some. :chuckle:

rainee

Here I am again, first up.

It is after 9.00 am here, quite cool and crisp but plenty of sunshine.

:wave:

Dear Tot, how can I say this?
Posting at 9AM is not early really.

But I'm glad your weather sounds wonderful (we just rain and produce mosquitoes here right now) :)

(And as for that bunny - is it the result of some kind of scientific dna spicing? Is it a bunny or a puppy? I'm gonna lose my mind here...)

Breathe

Hi everybody - I know I'm not around much anymore, but I do think about this place, and y'all. :)

Anyway, some of you may remember that my mom has had a struggle with dementia the past couple of years, along with bouts of pneumonia, UTIs, involuntary commitment and all of the issues that go with multi infarct dementia and cognitive decline. She passed away in hospice a couple of weeks ago, peacefully and with no pain. It has been a long, hard road for our family, but I know she is in Heaven - and that makes her loss easier to bear. Please keep my 85 year old father in your prayers.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi everybody - I know I'm not around much anymore, but I do think about this place, and y'all. :)

Anyway, some of you may remember that my mom has had a struggle with dementia the past couple of years, along with bouts of pneumonia, UTIs, involuntary commitment and all of the issues that go with multi infarct dementia and cognitive decline. She passed away in hospice a couple of weeks ago, peacefully and with no pain. It has been a long, hard road for our family, but I know she is in Heaven - and that makes her loss easier to bear. Please keep my 85 year old father in your prayers.

I am so sorry about your loss. You and your father are in my thoughts.

Breathe

I am so sorry about your loss. You and your father are in my thoughts.

Thank you. :)
She is better off now. Cognitive degeneration is an awful thing. I was grateful that she passed away before reaching the stage where she didn't know who we were. She would have been so frightened.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Bunny looks like she's saying prayers over her breakfast!
Now that I've actually gotten here in the morning, I'd like to wish all a good morning! :coffee:

It looks like she started eating before she finished praying. Must have been very hungry. :chuckle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

I'm sorry about your loss but I'm glad that her passing went peacefully. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

alwight

Hi, my 91 year old mother died a few moths ago from pneumonia.
She still had her mental marbles but her body no longer allowed her to do the things she liked to do, was in constant pain and had been that way for some time.
I held her arm as she died in hospital and simply got a sense of relief as it happened. I wonder if it's always good to still have a competent mind while your body is failing you?
I don't believe in gods but I no longer worry about death, it's the living that can often be the hard part.:e4e:

Btw it's an hour away from morning here, so good evening all.