Are Jews Finding a New Home in the Republican Party?

Political analysts have been talking quite a bit about a new Gallup poll reflecting declining support of Obama among American Jews. While 54% of American Jews still support Obama, that number has decreased from 77% in 2009 and 65% in 2013, falling to an all-time low of 50% in March. Gallup views the implications of this as follows:

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._finally_finding_a_new_home_with_the_gop.html

I'm surprised the drop isn't larger and took this long to develop.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
great question
they don't seem to know who their friends are
but
thinking clearly is not what you find with a liberal

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
they have no problem taking advantage of the third temple wackos

their money is as good as anyone's

great question
they don't seem to know who their friends are
but
thinking clearly is not what you find with a liberal
Whatever their personal reasons may be, it just doesn't make sense as the Democratic Party has reinvented itself. To broaden the point, I don't know what Blacks see in the Democratic Party. More government handouts to make certain you never achieve the American dream?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If the right succeeds in making support for Israel a political football, then Israel will lose it's most reliable ally. This is likely why Netanyahu hastened to revise his statements about Obama:

“We appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel,” he said. “Some of it is widely known . . . Some of what the president has done for Israel is less well-known.” The prime minister listed all the times he called Obama and received immediate aid, including the 2010 Carmel forest fire and the siege of the Israeli embassy in Cairo during the 2011 unrest. “In each of those moments, I called the president, and he was there,” Netanyahu said. “And some of what the president has done for Israel might never be known, because it touches on some of the most sensitive and strategic issues that arise between an American president and an Israeli prime minister.” “But I know it!” he continued. “And I will always be grateful to President Obama for that support.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...h-i-called-president-and-he-was-there-brendan

He's figured out that the right is only interested in using him to attack the president.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
who belong to the Republican party ...

rusha must support the unions and the democratic party
so
she has to convince herself that republicans support abortion just like the democrats do

it is the only way she can live with herself

rusha must support the unions and the democratic party
so
she has to convince herself that republicans support abortion just like the democrats do

it is the only way she can live with herself
Being honest chrysostom, I've been so disappointed in the Republican Party I no longer consider myself one. I'm an Independent, non-Denominational, White Christian.

did you miss the part about the democratic party supporting abortion?
No I did not. But there are an increasing number of Republicans supporting abortion too. I can't trust the judges they nominate or their voting records. Politicians say anything to get elected. I am not a rubberstamp for their inactions on abortion, and many other issues.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No I did not. But there are an increasing number of Republicans supporting abortion too. I can't trust the judges they nominate or their voting records. Politicians say anything to get elected. I am not a rubberstamp for their inactions on abortion, and many other issues.

so I see I can't trust you