Studies Prove Homosexuality Is Not Genetic

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The proper response to 'not feeling right in your skin' is to sort yourself out until you do feel right in your skin, not to indulge yourself with unnatural behaviour.

yes, why treat not feeling like your own sex with hormones to make you more not like your own own sex, why not give hormones to make you feel more like what your own sex is?

We don't treat a broken leg by replacing it with an arm.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yes, why treat not feeling like your own sex with hormones to make you more not like your own own sex, why not give hormones to make you feel more like what your own sex is?

We don't treat a broken leg by replacing it with an arm.

Excellent idea. Although what I meant particularly was if you had feelings for someone of the same sex and you didn't feel right in your own skin when with peers of the opposite sex.

People are messy. What I've suggested and will continue to suggest is that we simplify the Christian approach, preach salvation and relation, love God and our neighbor, see how that works out compared to the dogma wars and schisms.

I don't see what's complicated about 'homosexuality is unnatural'.

It sounds more like you are afraid of man. Even thieves love their neighbours. And if you think that thieves don't love God then you have already judged them and introduced a new rule 'thieves don't love God'. You have made it more complicated and thus defeated your own position. At some point the love of God has got to be translated into new ways of living which exclude things like being a thief, indulging in unnatural desires or being unfaithful to your spouse and include things like self-discipline and self-sacrifice. Otherwise Christianity is meaningless and just another religion whose only benefit is that it makes you feel better because you think you have a guarantee of eternal life.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't see what's complicated about 'homosexuality is unnatural'.
I've never found it complicated either, which is why I haven't advanced the notion, or seen much importance in the whole genetic/choice arguments people invest so much time in as though it would absolve anyone of responsibility for an exercise of will.

It sounds more like you are afraid of man.
Nah, that's just you reading a comment into another point where it wasn't aimed, I suspect.

Even thieves love their neighbours. And if you think that thieves don't love God then you have already judged them and introduced a new rule 'thieves don't love God'. You have made it more complicated and thus defeated your own position.
There was literally nothing complicated about my position. What's complicated is found in the layers upon layers of legalistic thinking within the body over centuries and its expression in dogma.

At some point the love of God has got to be translated into new ways of living which exclude things like being a thief, indulging in unnatural desires or being unfaithful to your spouse and include things like self-discipline and self-sacrifice.
I haven't suggested anything contrary to your notion. Saying we should concentrate on the salvific advances a simple, straight forward narrative less concerned with the sort of dogmatic in fighting we've allowed, wine or grape, dance or not, Saturday or Sunday, and on and on.

How is one saved? Meet that, meet the person of Christ, advance that flag and love your neighbor. We do that and the church will grow. Else it's business as dwindling business.

The early church didn't lack standards. But the narrative was simple, hadn't been convoluted by well intentioned intellectuals and those interested in self empowerment.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So define. Angels on pinheads.
You must mean "apply" instead of define. I only just did the defining.

You're the ones presuming to tell us how we should live.
Did you only just tell me and mine how to? Stop doing anything until we do something else you think we should do?

Maybe you should apply your own standards to your own lives before lecturing the rest of we unwashed heathens.
Or maybe we should advance a standard that all men can aspire to, though all men will fail as they make the attempt. And so grace.

It's the arrogance and presumption inherent to self-righteousness that chafes.
But I don't think you can make the objective case that the standard itself brings with it arrogance and self righteousness. That's conflating a particular failure in an individual with the standard they fail where that's the case. Grace should invite gratitude. Repentance should invite a measure of humility or at least the sure understanding that all fall short and none merit what God gives to any who embrace the truth of redemption.

If you think Christianity actually simplifies the human condition you're completely gone.:wave2:
And you don't think that's a bit smug, arrogant or self righteous? :think: I think Christianity explains the human condition and that grace and love are simple. Men are complicated. We have to be to justify the evil we do, to contort it until it resembles the good and a semblance of the justifiable.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You must mean "apply" instead of define. I only just did the defining.

...which works for you and not all of your brethren, so, stop pretending like you guys see eye to eye for the most part and have mere mild family squabbles. I don't buy that story anymore and haven't for a while.

Did you only just tell me and mine how to? Stop doing anything until we do something else you think we should do?

I was addressing more the issue of rampant hypocrisy more than anything else. That this point was lost on you isn't lost on me. This happens all the time. A bunch of Christians start lecturing strangers on how they should live; those being lectured suggest the Pharisees straighten out their own affairs; the lecture continues with some tweaks. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Or maybe we should advance a standard that all men can aspire to, though all men will fail as they make the attempt. And so grace.

That's not all you do or propose and you know it.

But I don't think you can make the objective case that the standard itself brings with it arrogance and self righteousness.

Sure I could. Another thread sometime, maybe.

That's conflating a particular failure in an individual with the standard they fail where that's the case.

In millions of instances millions of times a day all over the earth for two thousand years. Thanks, I'll pass. With that kind of track record...

And you don't think that's a bit smug, arrogant or self righteous?

No, I don't. Introducing the God of Christianity into this world doesn't "simplify" the human condition, or agony, or suffering, or the indifference of the universe around us--it makes it far, far worse.

I think Christianity explains the human condition and that grace and love are simple.

Its explanations aren't original and aren't persuasive. Among other things.

Men are complicated.

No kidding.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...which works for you and not all of your brethren, so, stop pretending like you guys see eye to eye for the most part and have mere mild family squabbles. I don't buy that story anymore and haven't for a while.
I didn't say we weren't a quarrelsome bunch. In fact, I said the opposite and noted the pointlessness of most of that infighting and the impact of it as one reason for my suggesting a different approach, one that goes back to the root of the tree and, I think, a better witness.

I was addressing more the issue of rampant hypocrisy more than anything else. That this point was lost on you isn't lost on me.
It's not that I didn't get you, it's that I found your complaint hypocritical, which was why I turned it back on you. How'd you miss that?

This happens all the time. A bunch of Christians start lecturing strangers on how they should live
Or, advancing a standard by which all men should live.

those being lectured suggest the Pharisees straighten out their own affairs;
Not Pharisees, just human beings with a truth that has as its foundation grace, because even when our intent isn't hypocritical we're going to fail it as surely as men fail any aspiration. Doesn't mean we shouldn't aspire.

That's not all you do or propose and you know it.
Okay, what else have I done except advance that notion here? What do you have in mind, keeping in mind I can't answer what isn't argued, but that I'm game to answer on my own failures where you see them. I might even agree. I don't claim to be perfect either.

I wrote: But I don't think you can make the objective case that the standard itself brings with it arrogance and self righteousness.
Sure I could. Another thread sometime, maybe.
I think you're being unreasonable and I'm ready to meet your effort to establish the point any time you feel like it. Until then, sure you can't.

Re: mistaking the standard bearer with the standard
In millions of instances millions of times a day all over the earth for two thousand years. Thanks, I'll pass. With that kind of track record...
Then abandon truth unless you always have it, mercy unless you always display it.... You know you don't apply that to your own thoughts and conduct, so when you find yourself using the imperfection of men as a charge to set against perfection you should know better.

No, I don't. Introducing the God of Christianity into this world doesn't "simplify" the human condition, or agony, or suffering, or the indifference of the universe around us--it makes it far, far worse.
Understanding a thing doesn't render the thing any particular, but while I have no idea what you mean by "simplify the human condition" I do know what I mean by explaining it and that love, by way of example, isn't complicated.

Speaking of love...
Its explanations aren't original and aren't persuasive. Among other things.
Well, truth is truth and if Jesus is telling you that (the truth) then every other advance on the word is the less original one. Persuasive? An understanding can't be if the person outside of it isn't interested for their own reasons, which may or may not have much to do with reason. Among other things is right up there with door number one or another thread. It isn't meaningful until it's voiced.

No kidding.
Good to find a point of agreement.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I didn't say we weren't a quarrelsome bunch. In fact, I said the opposite and noted the pointlessness of most of that infighting and the impact of it as one reason for my suggesting a different approach, one that goes back to the root of the tree and, I think, a better witness.

Great. Go tell it on the mountain. I ain't holding my breath.

Or, advancing a standard by which all men should live.

Which is inherently arrogant as all get out. And last I checked Christianity isn't a set of cute suggestions. There are some extremely unpleasant repercussions involved for not getting with the program. As a system, Christianity does not merely ask nicely (if it bothers with the niceties at all).

Not Pharisees, just human beings with a truth that has as its foundation grace, because even when our intent isn't hypocritical we're going to fail it as surely as men fail any aspiration. Doesn't mean we shouldn't aspire.

Your conviction doesn't entitle you to push your own version of Amway on the rest of us, but many of you find that urge irresistible--no matter what you're told, or what you see.

Okay, what else have I done except advance that notion here?

Again: Christianity isn't a set of suggestions. Give me a break, pal: Are you trying to modestly claim your faith "only" gives mankind a simple "standard" to which we should aspire? That omits an awful lot and you know it.

I wrote: But I don't think you can make the objective case that the standard itself brings with it arrogance and self righteousness.

We'll have to disagree on this and leave it at that.

Then abandon truth unless you always have it, mercy unless you always display it....

The difference being I'm not presuming to claim to have ultimate truth or access to it, and you guys do.

Understanding a thing doesn't render the thing any particular, but while I have no idea what you mean by "simplify the human condition" I do know what I mean by explaining it and that love, by way of example, isn't complicated.

It is if you're being hacked to death in Rwanda or starving in Dachau. Yep, he loves you, all right. Loves you with all his heart. Honest. You better hope your name's in the big book, though, because otherwise what you're getting now is just the appetizer.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Great. Go tell it on the mountain. I ain't holding my breath.
Well, you have to start somewhere.

Which is inherently arrogant as all get out.
Not if the standard is true/truth.

And last I checked Christianity isn't a set of cute suggestions.
Of course not. It's also not a set of laws.

There are some extremely unpleasant repercussions involved for not getting with the program. As a system, Christianity does not merely ask nicely (if it bothers with the niceties at all).
All sorts of truth is similarly situated. But Christianity isn't established to harm or damn men, but to save them.

Your conviction doesn't entitle you to push your own version of Amway on the rest of us,
My conviction leads me to tell you about it. Push? You mean by advancing it the way you do any idea you find admirable or true?

but many of you find that urge irresistible--no matter what you're told, or what you see.
Love doesn't tend to want to sit still. And it almost always annoys anyone who isn't, until they are.

Again: Christianity isn't a set of suggestions. Give me a break, pal: Are you trying to modestly claim your faith "only" gives mankind a simple "standard" to which we should aspire? That omits an awful lot and you know it.
Again, I advance what I advance. Find fault in it in particular and I'll be happy to consider it. Set of suggestions? Of course not. It's also not a set of laws you're forced to follow. It's a context, an instruction in the truth of being that you're free to reject as I am to note.

We'll have to disagree on this and leave it at that.
Sure, unless and until you want to try your hand at advancing that integral assumption you made, in which case I stand ready to meet you on the point in any setting, formal or otherwise. That's about all I can do for now.

The difference being I'm not presuming to claim to have ultimate truth or access to it, and you guys do.
You can't presume to have a thing your own context negates, so there's no real virtue there. Beyond that, you're advancing a negative as truth and one that judges every truth that stands against it, rather forcibly, so what's that?

It is if you're being hacked to death in Rwanda or starving in Dachau. Yep, he loves you, all right. Loves you with all his heart. Honest.
And from a cross we nailed him to. Absolutely.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not if the standard is true/truth.

Give that horse of yours some oats, he's a strapping steed.

Of course not. It's also not a set of laws.

So the law has nothing whatsoever to do with it?

All sorts of truth is similarly situated. But Christianity isn't established to harm or damn men, but to save them.

...from a nasty situation it concocted, which is a pretty nifty racket if you think about it. God the Father, meet the Godfather.

My conviction leads me to tell you about it. Push? You mean by advancing it the way you do any idea you find admirable or true?

Can't think of much I "push" on anyone, per se. (Okay, fine: The prequels are irredeemable and #12's best of all time.)

Love doesn't tend to want to sit still. And it almost always annoys anyone who isn't, until they are.

"You can tell she lives for others--you can tell the others by their hunted expression."

You can't presume to have a thing your own context negates, so there's no real virtue there.

Not sure what you're talking about.

And from a cross we nailed him to. Absolutely.

Doesn't address what I said and you know it. If you're going to be lazy and or eely let's just wrap this up right now.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Give that horse of yours some oats, he's a strapping steed.
Give that colorful nag of yours some legs to run on. Now where are we?

So the law has nothing whatsoever to do with it?
Depends on how you mean it. But I think I clarified the point a bit further down. I'd have edited that out but I'm working around a four year old.

Edit: here was the clarification I was speaking to, "Set of suggestions? Of course not. It's also not a set of laws you're forced to follow. It's a context, an instruction in the truth of being that you're free to reject as I am to note."

...from a nasty situation it concocted,
That's your assumption/context. If it's true then it's nothing of the sort.

Can't think of much I "push" on anyone, per se. (Okay, fine: The prequels are irredeemable and #12's best of all time.)
One man's reasonable advance or answer is another man's arrogant intrusion, to put a pin in it.

"You can tell she lives for others--you can tell the others by their hunted expression."
Then she isn't doing it right. Or the others are assuming a pose.

Not sure what you're talking about.
Your restating an unsettled context as preferable/superior, or the inference is pointless.

Doesn't address what I said and you know it.
It provides context. God knows suffering. You aren't condemning God when you note human suffering, you're only repackaging the old "Is God good or all powerful" advance. We can have that conversation, but it's a long one.

If you're going to be lazy and or eely let's just wrap this up right now.
Quit acting like a kid, Granite, trotting out pejorative and insult or threatening to take your marbles and go home if I do a thing that you rests in your noggin to begin with. You're doing a lot of that and I've resisted matching your tone because this is important.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Give that colorful nag of yours some legs to run on. Now where are we?

Lunch time.

Edit: here was the clarification I was speaking to, "Set of suggestions? Of course not. It's also not a set of laws you're forced to follow. It's a context, an instruction in the truth of being that you're free to reject as I am to note."

This version of Christianity seems pretty superficial. And trying to couch it as an innocent "take it or leave it" proposition omits a lot, as you continue to do for whatever reason.

Then she isn't doing it right. Or the others are assuming a pose.

There's a third option to consider, but considering the original source it probably didn't cross his mind, either...

Your restating an unsettled context as preferable/superior, or the inference is pointless.

I guess your point's just lost on me then.

It provides context. God knows suffering. You aren't condemning God when you note human suffering, you're only repackaging the old "Is God good or all powerful" advance. We can have that conversation, but it's a long one.

My point being that bringing a loving, kind, compassion, benevolent God into this equation doesn't simplify the matter at all--it compounds the situation and certainly makes it worse. If there's something "simple" about the love of God gazing on a gas chamber the philosophers are all out of a job and just don't even know it.

Quit acting like a kid, Granite, trotting out pejorative and insult or threatening to take your marbles and go home if I do a thing that you rests in your noggin to begin with. You're doing a lot of that and I've resisted matching your tone because this is important.

Yeah, it is. So's my time. And I'm not interested in wasting it if you're going to sidestep, or be lazy, or less than direct if you're going to respond to my posts. Countering unspeakable human suffering in this life and the next with a figure you think had a get out of jail free card after less than three whole days is somewhat disingenuous. To put it another way, the "love" of God in the face of eternal damnation strikes me as demented.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This version of Christianity seems pretty superficial.
Could be. And it could be that the problem is in your understanding of it. Or, maybe superficial isn't really a word that can be applied at this point.

And trying to couch it as an innocent "take it or leave it" proposition omits a lot, as you continue to do for whatever reason.
You mean without addressing consequence, but consequence won't matter to you unless you accept the context that generates it. And if you do then you reframe everything and consequence only matters in relation to your desire for others.

My point being that bringing a loving, kind, compassion, benevolent God into this equation doesn't simplify the matter at all--it compounds the situation and certainly makes it worse.
And my response to this point is that it isn't intended to simplify. It does, however, contextualize.

If there's something "simple" about the love of God gazing on a gas chamber the philosophers are all out of a job and just don't even know it.
Let me know when you get to countering a point I actually made. This isn't that either. Like I actually did say, men are complicated, have to be to justify the evil they do.

Re: importance or the topic
Yeah, it is. So's my time.
Right. That's why you're in an internet chat room. You're up against the clock. Else, no more or less than anyone else in the room, Granite.

And I'm not interested in wasting it if you're going to sidestep, or be lazy, or less than direct if you're going to respond to my posts.
I haven't been less than direct, or side stepped anything other than, for the most part, the insulting jabs you seem actually incapable of refraining from. Maybe you should just go back to sneering at the meshaks of the world and taking broad potshots at people inclined to yell back at you.

Countering unspeakable human suffering in this life and the next with a figure you think had a get out of jail free card after less than three whole days is somewhat disingenuous.
What Christ endured, great suffering, he endured as we do, singularly. God understands suffering. Calling me disingenuous or describing the resurrection the way you did goes back to my point about you deciding the sort of conversation you're actually interested in and the sort of person you'd be more comfortable having it with.

To put it another way, the "love" of God in the face of eternal damnation strikes me as demented
I believe you. I just happen to think you're wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Could be. And it could be that the problem is in your understanding of it. Or, maybe superficial isn't really a word that can be applied at this point.

Funny that there's one possibility that didn't come up. Imagine that.

You mean without addressing consequence, but consequence won't matter to you unless you accept the context that generates it. And if you do then you reframe everything and consequence only matters in relation to your desire for others.

If the consequence is the reason there needs to be a greater context in the first place I'd say that makes it pretty darn important.

Let me know when you get to countering a point I actually made.

What "point" do you think you made by referencing Calvary? It didn't address my post at all--it was a side step, and a pretty feeble one at that. To simplify:

ME: God's version of "love" is bizarre when confronted with human misery.
YOU: Jesus suffered on the cross, so...there.

Sorry, that's not good enough. Nowhere near. It never has been. Never will be. And it doesn't address the issue.

Right. That's why you're in an internet chat room.

Take the stuffing out of your shirt, why don'tcha. Either that or I can save us both the time and trouble and use the ignore list, which is where meshak is, incidentally.

Makes me think of Moe bemoaning the idiocy of his fellow stooges even though he was always right in the thick of it with them.

What Christ endured, great suffering, he endured as we do, singularly.

I can't tell if you honestly don't realize how that belittles and minimizes suffering in the here and now or if you actually don't care or if you simply see no difference. What you see as a noble reflection of faith is monstrous on this side of the lake.

HisServant

Incorrect. While it is about temptation and what 'temps' us, I did NOT act on that until marriage at the age of 27. Am I rare? Perhaps, but that isn't the point. The point is that sin is an act. If God told me to remain single, "getting married" (an act) would be for me, a sin.

Please listen:
In order to help young men and women combat sexuality/sensuality, Paul said: Treat all older women as mothers and all younger women as sisters, in all purity (and conversely, fathers and brothers).

If you are looking at a person of the opposite sex (or in this case the same) as if they were your brother/sister in Christ, belonging to Him, your life motivators become INCREDIBLY different. You treat the sister as if she belongs to another (Christ), and so tell her so when/if she were to even make advances: "Until God give you a husband, don't awaken love until it desires - Song of Solomon 2:7, 3:5, 8:4 You are my sister and my friend and unless God does the giving, another man's wife or God's alone."

Intojoy was getting at this with his Billy Graham thread. The reason we have failing pastors and church workers is because by and large, we fail to do as Paul says. We fail to treat others as creations belonging to the Hand of God. We all fail on this, but to whatever degree we have done so, we have lost sight of our calling.

All Christians MUST be against fornication, adultery, and homosexuality because it treats others as objects of human desire, rather than belonging solely to the God of the universe. When we love each other like sisters and brothers in Christ, all this sexual nonsense falls by the wayside because it is self-interested, not other interested at all. THAT is why I married my best friend. I couldn't see her any other way, until then. -Mark 10:9

Very well put!... the media is a big obstacle to this goal.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Funny that there's one possibility that didn't come up. Imagine that.
So you don't think "I'm wrong/you're wrong/it's too early" covers it?

If the consequence is the reason there needs to be a greater context in the first place I'd say that makes it pretty darn important.
Hard to recall at this point and you didn't link any of my comments, but I'm fairly certain I was speaking to the approach of the Body. I think drawing people toward is both better and more in line with Christ's teaching than trying to get people to run away from a negative they don't accept at the outset. And I'd say the point is that men are made for relation, that living a life absent that is tragic, before we get to the continuance of that separation.

What "point" do you think you made by referencing Calvary?
That God isn't indifferent to suffering, understands human suffering intimately. I also suggested at some point that you were repackaging the "Good God or impotent God" argument.

Take the stuffing out of your shirt, why don'tcha.
Look, you're the one who went out of his way to tell me how important your time was and how you could take yourself elsewhere and now you're at the "I can put you on ignore" and I'm the stuffed shirt?

:plain:

I'm not upset with you and I'm not trying to be overly formal, I'm just weary of this sort of thing:
Makes me think of Moe bemoaning the idiocy of his fellow stooges even though he was always right in the thick of it with them.
You seem, when it comes to religious discourse, to be like one of those republicans who can't imagine a democrat who isn't an idiot or dishonest or both.

I wrote: What Christ endured, great suffering, he endured as we do, singularly.
I can't tell if you honestly don't realize how that belittles and minimizes suffering in the here and now or if you actually don't care or if you simply see no difference.
I reject your premise. Demonstrate how it minimize anyone's suffering to note that Christ suffered and understands it?

What you see as a noble reflection of faith is monstrous on this side of the lake.
That's a broad declaration that I don't think is in any part demonstrably true.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hard to recall at this point and you didn't link any of my comments, but I'm fairly certain I was speaking to the approach of the Body. I think drawing people toward is both better and more in line with Christ's teaching than trying to get people to run away from a negative they don't accept at the outset.

Flies with honey versus vinegar. I get that. But I don't often hear or see as much.

And I'd say the point is that men are made for relation, that living a life absent that is tragic, before we get to the continuance of that separation.

That's all well and good but you don't need organized religion to fellowship.

That God isn't indifferent to suffering, understands human suffering intimately.

I'd say you can understand something or someone just fine without truly caring about them. And if he cares...

I also suggested at some point that you were repackaging the "Good God or impotent God" argument.

Well, there you go.

Look, you're the one who went out of his way to tell me how important your time was and how you could take yourself elsewhere and now you're at the "I can put you on ignore" and I'm the stuffed shirt?

Uh...yeah. I don't appreciate people who waste my time. That's what the list is there for, pretty much.

I reject your premise. Demonstrate how it minimize anyone's suffering to note that Christ suffered and understands it?

I consider "well he suffered too" to be cold, distant comfort at best given the two situations I mentioned.

That's a broad declaration that I don't think is in any part demonstrably true.

That marks the second time in as many sentences you've said "I reject what you think" in so many words. Not much ground left to till here.

:cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Flies with honey versus vinegar. I get that. But I don't often hear or see as much.
I think it's more in line with how Christ approached people. Gentle, encouraging. Vehemence was mostly reserved for hypocrites and those with power abusing their trust.

That's all well and good but you don't need organized religion to fellowship.
I think it's clear that there were roles and gathering, even living together right from the start. I believe it wasn't accidental. We need the warmer and more direct experience of one another in the faith. There is, after all, an element of war within faith also and it's a foolish soldier who mounts a singular offensive.

I'd say you can understand something or someone just fine without truly caring about them. And if he cares...
The point of that suffering wasn't to scratch an itch of curiosity. And forgiving people in the act of that murder wasn't an indifferent, intellectual posit. So I don't see how if enters into it.

I consider "well he suffered too" to be cold, distant comfort at best given the two situations I mentioned.
That isn't offered as comfort. It was offered contextually. As the beginning of what I followed up above. But God does offer comfort, both directly and contextually. It won't keep our limitations from overwhelming us in a given moment, but it will be enough to sustain us and our faith. Even Christ had a moment in the garden and on the cross.

That marks about the second time in this latest round you've said "I reject what you think" in so many words. I consider this discussion closed.
I rejected declaration without support as I had in the question above it and asked for something more.

The challenges I issued remain for anyone who thinks they can manage it. I'm ready for that conversation.

:e4e:

Last edited: