What is the express image of God?

StanJ

I was fortunate enough not to raised in traditional church. I could see them objectively. So I questioned all questionable doctrines and practice.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. The traditional churches are not showing much of godly fruit. So you should take heed of what they are spreading, friend.

Jesus says narrow is the gate that leads to life. Traditional churches are going through the wide gate.

You better watch out, friend.

blessings.

What church WERE you raised in meshak?

I know MANY Godly people and the CHURCH is not a building or a denomination.

That is condemnation meshak, not knowledge. Many traditional churches, as you call them, are fine, IF their members are.

What out for what meshak?

Blessings to you as well.

StanJ

You have no idea what your talking about.

The JW's, SDA, LDS and Unis are thinking folks. I may not agree with them but I respect them.

More superciliousness keypurr?

Seems you have forgotten how and why you were saved? It sure wasn't because you THOUGHT it through, it was because God provided the grace, THROUGH faith, for you to be saved. Is that what happened to you or not?

I try to be civil to anyone who will listen, but in my many years of witnessing to these apostate people, NONE of them budge, which is why Luke says it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to renew themselves to repentance.
I don't respect them either, because they are ALL deceitful, which comes I guess, from BEING deceived.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What church WERE you raised in meshak?

I was a non-believer for a long time. I am from Okinawa, Japan. BTW, I am not endorsing to be a non-believer.

I know MANY Godly people and the CHURCH is not a building or a denomination.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion like anyone else.

That is condemnation meshak, not knowledge. Many traditional churches, as you call them, are fine, IF their members are.
The same as the above.

What out for what meshak?

There are clear deceptive doctrines and misrepresentation of Jesus is in the world.

It is obvious you cannot see it or you will not be in it. Jesus says narrow is the gate that leads to life and only a few finds it. You are in the narrow gate because you are with the majority crowd.

This is what I mean to watch out because you are not taking heed of what Jesus says about narrow gate.

Blessings to you as well.

thanks.

StanJ

I was a non-believer for a long time. I am from Okinawa, Japan. BTW, I am not endorsing to be a non-believer.

I could kind of tell that from you avatar, but that doesn't negate going to a local assembly. Obviously you are a believer with maybe too much Buddhism or Shintoism in the mix?

Of course you are entitled to your opinion like anyone else.

THAT was a fact not an opinion.

The same as the above.

Likewise

There are clear deceptive doctrines and misrepresentation of Jesus is in the world.

Yes there are, and unless you KNOW God and His written Word, you can't defend against them can you?

It is obvious you cannot see it or you will not be in it. Jesus says narrow is the gate that leads to life and only a few finds it. You are in the narrow gate because you are with the majority crowd.

and when you answer like this to a direct clear question you set yourself up against those who want to really help you. No wonder many are tired of your attitude.

This is what I mean to watch out because you are not taking heed of what Jesus says about narrow gate.

I'm way past entering the gate meshak. Have been for over 44 years. Maybe you just never KNEW Him it to enter in?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I could kind of tell that from you avatar, but that doesn't negate going to a local assembly. Obviously you are a believer with maybe too much Buddhism or Shintoism in the mix?

Nope, I am Jesus' follower and I strive to follow what He teaches and commands.

THAT was a fact not an opinion.

Says you.

Yes there are, and unless you KNOW God and His written Word, you can't defend against them can you?

I know everything what Jesus says. The bibles says knowledge puffs up. This is what is going on in the Christian site.

and when you answer like this to a direct clear question you set yourself up against those who want to really help you. No wonder many are tired of your attitude.

What direct and clear question?

I'm way past entering the gate meshak. Have been for over 44 years. Maybe you just never KNEW Him it to enter in?

You are clearly going through wide gate. denial will not get you anywhere.

blessings.

StanJ

Nope, I am Jesus' follower and I strive to follow what He teaches and commands.

Many followed Him on earth meshak, but then look what happened in John 6:65-66 (NIV) If you can't accept the truth, you also will fall away.

Says you.

No, says the Word of God, and in the NT, 114 times it refers to a group of believers as the church. never a building and there weren't any denominations then. This is what I mean by being supercilious.

I know everything what Jesus says. The bibles says knowledge puffs up. This is what is going on in the Christian site.

Did you memorize all the red text in your KJV Bible?

What direct and clear question?

ALL that I and others have asked you.

You are clearly going through wide gate. denial will not get you anywhere.

Apparently it has gotten you this far. Stop acting like a child by saying in essence; "I know you are but what am I?"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Many followed Him on earth meshak, but then look what happened in John 6:65-66 (NIV) If you can't accept the truth, you also will fall away.

No, says the Word of God, and in the NT, 114 times it refers to a group of believers as the church. never a building and there weren't any denominations then. This is what I mean by being supercilious.

Did you memorize all the red text in your KJV Bible?

ALL that I and others have asked you.

Apparently it has gotten you this far. Stop acting like a child by saying in essence; "I know you are but what am I?"

I am done bickering with you. It is so waste of time.

good day.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is there any significance, placed the first one?????

he is not the first one denying the trinity.

Oh that he were the first one not denying the Trinity. In that way he would not be be in rejection of Jesus Christ. You, as he, deny Christ to be the eternal Son of the living God.

keypurr

More superciliousness keypurr?

Seems you have forgotten how and why you were saved? It sure wasn't because you THOUGHT it through, it was because God provided the grace, THROUGH faith, for you to be saved. Is that what happened to you or not?

I try to be civil to anyone who will listen, but in my many years of witnessing to these apostate people, NONE of them budge, which is why Luke says it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to renew themselves to repentance.
I don't respect them either, because they are ALL deceitful, which comes I guess, from BEING deceived.

I try to be civil also Stan. Please do not think I am attacking your character, just your theology.

I see life as a race and your not saved until he race is over. Before you can accept Jesus Christ as your Lord you must find out who he is. Then you got to change your life to be like him. And then you pray that he will give you mercy and forgive your sins. He reds your heart and he judges you.

I try not to be deceitful, if you have been offended that was not my intension. But I see your theology as shallow. It just does not consider all the things that God has given to us.

Are you deceitful to the JW's, SDA and others?

Think about your posts. You should accept their right to think in a different way. You seem to think that it is your way or the highway.

keypurr

Jesus is the second person of the trinity. There was never a time when he did not exist. Jn 1:1

See:

Heb 1:3-5 MacArthur

As a reminder keypurr is number 1 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

You do not seem to know the difference between the man Jesus and the spirit Christ.

Was Jesus BORN? If you say yes, then you know he did not exist til then.

Christ, the express image, is a creation because he is an IMAGE. So at one point IT did not exist also.

Col 1:15, the firstborn of all CREATURES.

The Bible does not agree with you.

keypurr

Oh that he were the first one not denying the Trinity. In that way he would not be be in rejection of Jesus Christ. You, as he, deny Christ to be the eternal Son of the living God.

You do not read to well BR. Christ is the son of GOD. He is the exact IMAGE of God. He had a beginning. ALL images are created. But you do not wish to see that, do you?

Only God, the Father, is uncreated. The Father is the only true God.

StanJ

You do not read to well BR. Christ is the son of GOD. He is the exact IMAGE of God. He had a beginning. ALL images are created. But you do not wish to see that, do you?
Only God, the Father, is uncreated. The Father is the only true God.

No keypurr, Jesus is/was the EXACT REPRESENTATION of God in a physical union called the hypostasis. No matter how many times you make this false assertion, it will NEVER be true.

As John 1:1 says the WORD and God are one and the same, and as John 1:14 says the WORD was incarnated in Jesus, you are REFUTED.
You God is NOT the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, not the God of the NT.

StanJ

I try to be civil also Stan. Please do not think I am attacking your character, just your theology.
I see life as a race and your not saved until he race is over. Before you can accept Jesus Christ as your Lord you must find out who he is. Then you got to change your life to be like him. And then you pray that he will give you mercy and forgive your sins. He reds your heart and he judges you.
I try not to be deceitful, if you have been offended that was not my intension. But I see your theology as shallow. It just does not consider all the things that God has given to us.
Are you deceitful to the JW's, SDA and others?
Think about your posts. You should accept their right to think in a different way. You seem to think that it is your way or the highway.

I try as well keypurr, but as you constantly and condescendingly question EVERY persons ability to understand God's word, who does not agree with you, then I have to step it up a bit. YOU my friend, are teaching heresy. You are teaching what Arius was refuted for in the 4th century AD. As YOUR God is NOT the God of the Bible and as you have been thoroughly refuted every time, your only defence is to state others don't know enough, when in fact others KNOW far more than you do as regards their faith in their God and savior, AND His written word. If you refuse to recognize the true teaching of God in the Bible and you refuse to acknowledge that the majority here have refuted your false teaching, then you are indeed DECEIVED.
Not ALL the piousness in the world can make your POV true or acceptable.
It is God's way....period.

Ben Masada

Jesus is the second person of the trinity. There was never a time when he did not exist. Jn 1:1

See:

Heb 1:3-5 MacArthur

As a reminder keypurr is number 1 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

It has been 2,000 years since that time is in existence. That's from the time he was crucified by the Romans. Since he was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism, once dead, no one will ever return. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21)