Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stan,

You carried this thread not very long ago, so how can you think that is not excellent!! You helped a lot of people see things from a new and different perspective. You never know if something you say could be the right words to them finding Jesus Christ. We can all strive to be perfect, and you are just on that road as much as anyone else is. The road is narrow, but there is more than 2 people on it. It has a lot of people on it. More people will find the straight path that we can imagine. It's not just 1,000 people, etc. So all we can do is for each of us to do our best and serve God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost!!

Michael

alwight

I am Michael and I'm not upset, just succinct.

Many people believe literally what Psalm 139:13 (NIV) sates, but it is metaphorical, not literal. God created procreation, by which we obeyed his instruction in Gen 1:28 (NIV)

You know what they say Michael..."nobody's perfect"...and I'm a nobody!

:cool:
Dear Stan,

You are far from being a nobody!!! I happen to think very highly of you. See Isa. 44:2KJV, Isa. 66:9KJV, Jer. 1:5KJV. I could go on for a long time. God knows us while we are still in our mother's wombs. Don't be so surprised. Will chat with you more later.

God Be With You,

Michael

:sigh: :shut:
I think Stan was joking Michael, he wasn't putting himself down, quite the opposite if you think about it..;)

Psalm 139:13 (NIV) btw has some truth to it imo since conception occurs outside the womb but the actual process of constructing a new life (soul?) happens within it.

StanJ

Dear Stan,

You are far from being a nobody!!! I happen to think very highly of you. See Isa. 44:2KJV, Isa. 66:9KJV, Jer. 1:5KJV. I could go on for a long time. God knows us while we are still in our mother's wombs. Don't be so surprised. Will chat with you more later.

God Be With You,

Michael

:sigh: :shut:

It's an old pun Michael. I'm nobody and nobody is perfect, hence the implication is I'm prefect.

StanJ

Dear Stan,

You carried this thread not very long ago, so how can you think that is not excellent!! You helped a lot of people see things from a new and different perspective. You never know if something you say could be the right words to them finding Jesus Christ. We can all strive to be perfect, and you are just on that road as much as anyone else is. The road is narrow, but there is more than 2 people on it. It has a lot of people on it. More people will find the straight path that we can imagine. It's not just 1,000 people, etc. So all we can do is for each of us to do our best and serve God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost!!

Michael

Being self deprecating is also on of my attributes Michael. I never expect praise or reputation from people, I only HOPE God will be pleased.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think Stan was joking Michael, he wasn't putting himself down, quite the opposite if you think about it..;)

Psalm 139:13 (NIV) btw has some truth to it imo since conception occurs outside the womb but the actual process of constructing a new life (soul?) happens within it.

Dear alwight,

Thank you once again, alwight!! I didn't know. Also, regarding Psalm, you are right on. I'm surprised to hear it from you. Do you actually have a Bible, alwight? I really didn't think you did. You maybe found it on Wiki?

Cheerio Mate!! Will keep in touch with you!!

Michael

:singer: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :guitar:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's an old pun Michael. I'm nobody and nobody is perfect, hence the implication is I'm prefect.

Dear Stan,

Aha!! Now I understand. Prefect? You are too funny!! I do hope you are full of joy also, Stan. I think you deserve to be utterly HAPPY!! So how's your day going? It was 115 degrees today here in Phoenix. Same for 2morrow.

God Bless You Tons, Dude!!

Michael

P.S. I will write more later. I'm just here for a bit now. I have to get going in 15 mins.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :singer: :angel: :angel: :guitar:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Being self deprecating is also on of my attributes Michael. I never expect praise or reputation from people, I only HOPE God will be pleased.

Dear Stan,

Well, that is good if it works for you! I am sort of not a respecter of persons either. In other words, I'm not afraid of kings, princes, or the President either. God will judge me. I still respect people and I can be proud of them. So, don't get me wrong.

Praise The Lord!!

Michael

:shut: :juggle: :sigh:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Daniel1611,

How's your day goin'? I hope you are well today, and happy!! It is hot here, but I can handle it. We tied the record high for this day. I'm staying in the house most of the day with the A/C on. It's a snap. I had to do some running around this morning, before it got too hot. Tomorrow, am going to the movies to see "Spy" with Melissa McCarthy. It should be quite funny from what I've seen and heard. Later on, I want to see Jurassic World. Then maybe Poltergeist. I already saw "San Andreas" last week. It was pretty good, to be honest. Not very bloody or violent. Cool! I will have to brave the heat though, because we're going to the matinee, which means we'll be out in the afternoon. Got A/C in the truck though, so that will help.

Well, will get going for now. I apologized to Caino about being so blunt with my words to him. I guess if he wants to believe in his Urantia book, whatever. No sweat off my back.

Tons Of Love From God And Me,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear alwight,

Hey Buddy!! What kind of day did you have today? Did it rain by any chance? No rain here. I made a trip this morning going to get crackers and cheese. Cheese on sale, Kraft, for $1.79 per package. Not bad at all. The sale was supposed to end last night, but I got it for the sale price this morning anyway, 'cause they still had the old sign up.

Have you seen a recent picture of our Milky Way galaxy? There is one circling around that is supposed to be the most advanced one they've ever had. It' blue and bright white in the center. Looks pretty nice. They've been putting pics up too of Pluto's moons. Pluto has three moons!! And we've got one. Can you beat that?? Ripoff somewhere!! Must be some reason. Jupiter has the most, I believe. Not sure though. You do know that the Lake of Fire written of in the Bible is Our Sun. The angel told me that. That's where some souls will go to burn forever. You have to be pretty bad to get that reward. The devil's going there. So is the antichrist and false prophet. It says so right in the Bible. Oh well, I digress. Hey, Al, do you cook for yourself, or do you eat out often? I guess it's cheaper to just eat out. What do you think? I miss you. Sure wish I could take a trip out to see you, but I can't really afford it. It would be wonderful though. I'll bet the Isle of Wight has quite a lot of trees and meadows, eh? Do you have heather there?? I don't think we have it here.

I went to a new Pain Clinic doctor named Ryan Felix and he gave me a prescription for pills that battle nerve pain in your body. I am getting them for my feet. I've got plantarfaciitis. It's heel and foot pain. Are you familiar with that? I've got $500 insoles in my shoes, paid for by my health insurance a few years ago. I've also got a disabled placard for parking. Anyway, they are too act as pain pills for me instead of me taking Percocet 5s anymore. They weren't working that great. I had 10s before, but I don't want to become addicted to painkillers. I'll let you know how they do. Well, I guess I'd better close for now. Talk with you again soon!!

Cheerio And Best Wishes,

Michael

:angel: :singer: :cloud9: :guitar:

alwight

Dear alwight,

Thank you once again, alwight!! I didn't know. Also, regarding Psalm, you are right on. I'm surprised to hear it from you. Do you actually have a Bible, alwight? I really didn't think you did. You maybe found it on Wiki?

Cheerio Mate!! Will keep in touch with you!!

Michael

:singer: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :guitar:
On the internet Michael everyone has a bible in all its many different versions.:cool:
No rain yet to test my roof, have a word with God for me would you? ;)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
On the internet Michael everyone has a bible in all its many different versions.:cool:
No rain yet to test my roof, have a word with God for me would you? ;)

Dear alwight,

You're right! You've got all kinds of Bibles to choose from. Interesting and nice. I think God may send you rain if you tell Him you love Him. I'm only the messenger. I would love it if you could get your roof checked. I sure hope that they did a good job. You could use a good downpour there. Don't you get rain often? We get a lot of rain in FL and Seattle, WA. Hope you know where those places are at.

Cheers!!

Michael

:cheers: :angel: :guitar:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

How have you been doing lately? I hope that you are joyful. What do you think of my Post #9890? Have you seen the newest pic of our galaxy? You should wiki it. You'd think it'd be there. So, our next blood red moon is this Sept. 28th, right? We had two last year and now two again this year. And all on Jewish holy days. Doesn't that beat all?! I miss you guys here. Where have you been lately? Well, will get going! Talk with you soon!!

Much Love From God And Me,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

Where you been stomping lately? Miss ya'!! Hope that all is excellent for you and yours! We got up to only 114 degrees today here in Phoenix, AZ. I thought we got 115, but I was wrong. Tomorrow though is suppose to be 115. Watch me be wrong again!! Heeeehheee! What's your high temp. for 2morrow. I am going to a movie, but if it's too stifling hot, I'm not sure if I'll go. You're in England, so you probably don't have the movies we do?? We're going to go see "Spy", weather permitting. It's a comedy! I could use one right about now. Well, will get going for now.

Best Wishes, Chap,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

Hey dude!! Where are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. Which posts have you been posting on? I haven't see you anywhere. Let me know where you are posting. Miss you!! Keep in touch more often!!

Will write more later.

Warmest Wishes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear StanJ,

Hey Stan! You're the man!! I hope that all is well with you today and that you are joyful knowing that the Lord Jesus will return soon. I've had experiences that lead me to believe that. An angel told me that I would die in Phoenix. That's where I live. He said it was spiritually like Sodom and Egypt. Sodom was haughty and they didn't help the poor. Phoenix is named after an Egyptian mythological bird that rises from the ashes every 500 years. Hey buddy!! It would sure be nice to hear from you. I'm going to the movies at 3:15 pm today to see "Spy." I'll let you know how is was and if it's worth the money. It's suppose to be quite funny, from what I've heard.

OK, you take good care and Bless You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stan,

I didn't know what your word 'succinct' meant, so I looked it up yesterday. I have trouble spelling it also. There are few words that I don't know. Thanks for teaching me a new word!! Got to get going for now. Take care, StanJ!!

Michael

alwight

Dear alwight,

You're right! You've got all kinds of Bibles to choose from. Interesting and nice. I think God may send you rain if you tell Him you love Him. I'm only the messenger. I would love it if you could get your roof checked. I sure hope that they did a good job. You could use a good downpour there. Don't you get rain often? We get a lot of rain in FL and Seattle, WA. Hope you know where those places are at.

Cheers!!

Michael

:cheers: :angel: :guitar:
Not much rain in AZ I presume Michael?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not much rain in AZ I presume Michael?

Dear alwight,

It's quite dry usually. We are lucky to get 7 inches of rain for one year. That's about it. It's not much at all. We got a lot of rain this past May, when we usually get none in May or June. Well, I went to see that movie "Spy" today. It was not that great, but it depends. It takes a lot for me. Jurassic World I think I'll like better. They did a lot of swearing in the movie and violence. Some funny things, maybe 7 laughs during the whole movie. A lot of fighting too. Do you have the same movies there in England (from the U.S.)? Like Jurassic World, Spy, San Andreas, Poltergeist, etc.? Just wondering. Well, I'll get going for now. God Be With You, Mate!!

Michael

:angel: :cheers: :singer: :cloud9: :guitar:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear The Barbarian,

How's it going? I was pretty pleased with your kindness recently. You showed me a new side of you and I was very happy about it. Thanks!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

StanJ

Dear StanJ,

Hey Stan! You're the man!! I hope that all is well with you today and that you are joyful knowing that the Lord Jesus will return soon. I've had experiences that lead me to believe that. An angel told me that I would die in Phoenix. That's where I live. He said it was spiritually like Sodom and Egypt. Sodom was haughty and they didn't help the poor. Phoenix is named after an Egyptian mythological bird that rises from the ashes every 500 years. Hey buddy!! It would sure be nice to hear from you. I'm going to the movies at 3:15 pm today to see "Spy." I'll let you know how is was and if it's worth the money. It's suppose to be quite funny, from what I've heard.

OK, you take good care and Bless You,

Michael

Sorry Michael, I'm busy on other threads and forums, and this thread seems to have slowed down quite a bit and there is nothing much I can contribute at this point in time.

Let me know how SPY goes...I thought I might go see it.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.