Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you."

Did you catch that? JUST AS

This Love...His love, includes all 10 of the commandments...it includes Sabbath keeping, rest, worship and healing...no Sunday Ham in this Love...no Sabbath is any day I choose or Sabbath is every day in this Love...He said it and modeled it...(I have been saying exemplified but maybe that is a children's milk word...)

Paul said copy me as I copied Christ...JUST AS and he kept sabbath too...and told Gentiles to come back next sabbath for more...he did not say come back tomorrow to Apollo's hall...

This Love is His love and since it contains the Law and Will of His Father of course it fulfills the Law...just like He fulfilled scripture...

Is scripture now destroyed? According to your use of "fulfilled" it is...

So there, one verse and example...

Oh and "pray that your flight be NOT on the Sabbath"...so that the Sabbath could be kept

That one too...

There is more but you asked for one...I am already too generous

I am a silly child just giving away my gifts...casting my pearls...

I said
ROFLOL You really are an idiot. You got nothing on Sabbath keeping.

keypurr

I said
Your an idiot. Most of the people here prove what they claim. You claim a lot and never prove nothing. You have yet to show me one verse that says we must keep the Sabbath in the new testament.
You have yet to prove that he did away with the Sabbath. You need to go deeper my friend. Did he not say that he did not come to destroy the law? Why are you?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have yet to prove that he did away with the Sabbath. You need to go deeper my friend. Did he not say that he did not come to destroy the law? Why are you?

I said
I have never said that He did away with the Sabbath. I said that its not a law in the new testament that we keep the Sabbath. Some keep it and some don't. Ones that do keep it should not judge ones who don't. And ones who don't should not judge ones who do.

Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I have never said that He did away with the Sabbath. I said that its not a law in the new testament that we keep the Sabbath. Some keep it and some don't. Ones that do keep it should not judge ones who don't. And ones who don't should not judge ones who do.

Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

So 1 of the 10 commandments is optional? LOL

Tell me, it is a biblical mandate we are to meet for corporate worship with like minded believers...how does that work if every week it's a different day for different people?

God is a God of randomness and chaos now?

How many other commandments can we compromise on? Choose when or how to keep them...

Why imagine that...not one martyr had to die...they should have just chosen another option...made that compromise...there own way of worship...as long as they were convinced...lol

So what works best for you...situationally...do what thou wilt...

As if Paul was speaking of Sabbath keeping in Romans 14

And not in Hebrews 4

Wow...just wow

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So 1 of the 10 commandments is optional? LOL

Tell me, it is a biblical mandate we are to meet for corporate worship with like minded believers...how does that work if every week it's a different day for different people?

God is a God of randomness and chaos now?

How many other commandments can we compromise on? Choose when or how to keep them...

Why imagine that...not one martyr had to die...they should have just chosen another option...made that compromise...there own way of worship...as long as they were convinced...lol

So what works best for you...situationally...do what thou wilt...

I said
More lies. Where does it say biblical mandate

clefty

I said
More lies. Where does it say biblical mandate

Is mandate too strong word? Lol...prefer to worship alone do you?

Can't find anyone to join you? Feed yourself the bread and wash your own feet do you?

For one who rejects all should come together on the Sabbath to rest what text would you accept?

"In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit." Is a good place to start...

There's more but again who knows what you would do with them...so better not...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is mandate too strong word? Lol...prefer to worship alone do you?

Can't find anyone to join you? Feed yourself the bread and wash your own feet do you?

For one who rejects all should come together on the Sabbath to rest what text would you accept?

"In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit." Is a good place to start...

There's more but again who knows what you would do with them...so better not...lol

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You talk a lot and never say anything spiritual. Your going to have to put out a dictionary with every post.

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You talk a lot and never say anything spiritual. Your going to have to put out a dictionary with every post.

So you reject we are to worship together? And if not how do you do it if everyone worships whenever...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you reject we are to worship together? And if not how do you do it if everyone worships whenever...

I said
Your an idiot. Your gross exaggerations are ridiculous. Some people worship 7 days a week. Where ever they are at. where ever two or three are gathered together they can worship. Jesus is there.

Matt 18:20
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
keypurr listen. I have never said that anyone done away with the Sabbath. I have never said that the Sabbath is another day. clefty doesn't confess he is a Christian, I think he is a muslim trying to pit Chritians against Christians. Because of the way he twists the truth around to make it look ugly.
I have no problem with the Sabbath or anyone who keeps it. I wasn't called while being a member of a church.

1 Cor 7:17-20
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
keypurr listen. I have never said that anyone done away with the Sabbath. I have never said that the Sabbath is another day. clefty doesn't confess he is a Christian, I think he is a muslim trying to pit Chritians against Christians. Because of the way he twists the truth around to make it look ugly.
I have no problem with the Sabbath or anyone who keeps it. I wasn't called while being a member of a church.

1 Cor 7:17-20
17But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
(NKJ)
I do not see the twisting friend.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

I said
He kept implying that I was against the Sabbath, he kept implying that I wanted to change the day of the Sabbath.

Your posts imply that you believe that the law is void.
I respect your right to think that way but I disagree. Its ok to differ friend, its what we think in our hearts as truth and follow his will that counts. He is not an idiot and I do see true Christian beliefs in his posts.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your posts imply that you believe that the law is void.
I respect your right to think that way but I disagree. Its ok to differ friend, its what we think in our hearts as truth and follow his will that counts. He is not an idiot and I do see true Christian beliefs in his posts.

I said
Well then I guess we are done.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What does that mean Squeak?

I said
That just means I won't hassle you over it. You believe what you believe. I think you have been deceived about clefty. But if you choose to believe him that's up to you. I done my part I warned you.

keypurr

I said
That just means I won't hassle you over it. You believe what you believe. I think you have been deceived about crafty. But if you choose to believe him that's up to you. I done my part I warned you.

Thank God, I thought I lost you as a friend.
Crafty sees things I also see in scripture. I hear your concerns friend.

Like you, I think for myself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank God, I thought I lost you as a friend.
Crafty sees things I also see in scripture. I hear your concerns friend.

Like you, I think for myself.

I said
My goodness. A disagreement isn't going to come between the brotherhood.