More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Pittsburgh’s Censorship Zones Bans Free Speech, Protects Abortionists, Says ADF

Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys filed an appeal Thursday of a federal court’s decision that kept in place a Pittsburgh censorship zone ordinance. The ordinance allows the creation of hundreds of censorship zones throughout the city that ban leafleting and other free speech around the facilities of abortionists...

Read the rest of the article HERE.

Sitamun

The fact that I was screamed at, and called horrible names by so called christians as I entered planned parenthood for an appointment for birth control. It was assumed I was entering for an abortion. I honestly have zero problem with this.

Word based mystic

planned parenthood should change their name to planned abortion.

and have it's secondary name as planned birth control.

very little if anything of the organization gives education on how to raise children after the birth.

the subterfuge of the name should be corrected.

TracerBullet

very little if anything of the organization gives education on how to raise children after the birth.

Have you ever received services from planned parenthood?

shagster01

You don't see how "planned parenthood" and "birth control" would go hand in hand?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Liberals will happily submit to any law as long as their "right" to murder their children is not threatened in any way.