Jews Rejected Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you say, "I said", are you saying that you said this?

I said
Are you totally without understanding or common sense? If I post the verses and their location in scripture. There is absolutely no blasphemy because I am speaking in favor of the verse. Blasphemy is to speak against scripture. If I post a verse without the location is could be plagiarism, but I post where the verse is located in the bible. So there is no plagiarism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are you totally without understanding or common sense? If I post the verses and their location in scripture. There is absolutely no blasphemy because I am speaking in favor of the verse. Blasphemy is to speak against scripture. If I post a verse without the location is could be plagiarism, but I post where the verse is located in the bible. So there is no plagiarism.
When you said, "I said", are you saying that you said this?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you said, "I said", are you saying that you said this?

I said
ROFLOL If there is anyone standing close to Jacob, reach over and nudge him. His needle is stuck.
I said

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL If there is anyone standing close to Jacob, reach over and nudge him. His needle is stuck.
I said
When you say, "I said", are you saying that you said this?