ECT WHY GLOSSA /TONGUES ARE NOT FOR TODAY !!

kayaker

I can see how you think that.

Let's help here. Maybe dr Cadry needs to assist us...

Capital punishment was a sanction whereby God dispenses man with the authority to put another man to death to punish that man for a crime.

Your argument shows a pre conceived philosophical prejudice -
God destroying the earth with a flood is not a decree of capital punishment and actually the opposite is true because God places a K on cain's forehead to prevent some samoan from placing a rock pile on him.

Now once you can digest this milk we shall go for a main course my son

the dear dr Cadry is a few bricks short...

What was Cain's concern in the first place? "...and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me" (Genesis 4:14 KJV). God didn't kill him... why was Cain concerned about everyone else? Why would anyone want to place a rock pile on him? Btw, the flood sorta took out Cain's descendants, except for one, Ham's wife, grandmother of Nimrod, king of Babel (HINT). Noah, & Co. survived. That was God's decree that he later inspired Moses with finer distinction... unless you think Moses was hearing strange voices coming up with those Laws?

Why was Cain afraid, son? I got the 'everyone would kill him.' Why would anyone want to kill Cain?

kayaker

GT...

If your expressiveness was as severely impacted as your receptiveness (receptive aphasia)... trust me... you would speak in tongue, you're on the threshold, now. So, please sit down and listen to someone besides that image in your mirror, mirror, on the wall... who's God's Truth? God's gift to all!

kayaker

That does NOT matter. They were blood related to Abraham.

Paul thought it mattered in Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9, 10. God thought it mattered in Revelation 2:9, 3:9. You're simply ignorant of the matter, only you matter.

Those scriptures mean that we are Israel if we have faith! Abraham is our father if we have faith as Abraham did. It is all about faith and no longer about blood relations. The Gentiles who are not related to Abraham through Isaac and Jacob can have faith and be related to Abraham by faith.

Agreed to some extent... How do you know the Gentiles aren't related to Abraham? You don't even know where the Gentiles came from!

All of Noah's sons descendants can also have salvation.

And?

You sound as if you have been ensnared by the devil to do his will. All this strange talk and you trying to find Satan's family tree is revealing. You are trying to find your family tree.

They only instigated the crucifixion, stoned Stephen, beheaded John the Baptist (Herod's wife), killed JTB's father, tormented and tortured Paul and Jesus' disciples... You know... no big deal. Kinda like their flesh father Cain. You don't even know Jesus' family tree... was Jesus just a sperm of the moment conception... any ole generation would do? Any ole virgin work? Sorry... but, you don't qualify, never did. Hate to burst your bubble. Are you the flesh daughter of God? Then... get in line. Ancestry was to no avail following Jesus' conception. You can't grasp the notion ancestry meant everything to GOD regarding His son's arrival. For you... I suppose any ole virgin would do, and any ole generation would do.

God's Truth

Paul thought it mattered in Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9, 10. God thought it mattered in Revelation 2:9, 3:9. You're simply ignorant of the matter, only you matter.
They are not Israel who are related to Abraham BECAUSE they do not have faith and do not obey.

You think they cannot obey because they are blood related to Satan.
Jesus' own brothers did not believe him.
You are in your own imagination. Do you know where false doctrines come from, the devil; he put thoughts in your head.

John 7:5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

Agreed to some extent... How do you know the Gentiles aren't related to Abraham? You don't even know where the Gentiles came from!
You just say anything.

And?
They only instigated the crucifixion, stoned Stephen, beheaded John the Baptist (Herod's wife), killed JTB's father, tormented and tortured Paul and Jesus' disciples... You know... no big deal. Kinda like their flesh father Cain. You don't even know Jesus' family tree... was Jesus just a sperm of the moment conception... any ole generation would do? Any ole virgin work? Sorry... but, you don't qualify, never did. Hate to burst your bubble. Are you the flesh daughter of God? Then... get in line. Ancestry was to no avail following Jesus' conception. You can't grasp the notion ancestry meant everything to GOD regarding His son's arrival. For you... I suppose any ole virgin would do, and any ole generation would do.

Why do you keep making up things? I told you that it matters to God to bring Jesus from the same blood as the men He loved.

God's Truth

the dear dr Cadry is a few bricks short...

What was Cain's concern in the first place? "...and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me" (Genesis 4:14 KJV). God didn't kill him... why was Cain concerned about everyone else? Why would anyone want to place a rock pile on him? Btw, the flood sorta took out Cain's descendants, except for one, Ham's wife, grandmother of Nimrod, king of Babel (HINT). Noah, & Co. survived. That was God's decree that he later inspired Moses with finer distinction... unless you think Moses was hearing strange voices coming up with those Laws?

Why was Cain afraid, son? I got the 'everyone would kill him.' Why would anyone want to kill Cain?

God BOUND EVERYONE, EVERYONE, ALL RACES, EVERYONE to DISOBEDIENCE.

Think about that for a while. It makes your stories useless.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Cross Reference

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

. . . and makes you look silly becaue Paul is speaking of Israel..

Cross Reference

What is wrong with you? Does the spirit inside you like to mock? You have so judged yourself as looking silly.

The Gentiles were ALREADY left to disobedience!

Irrelevant! Listen up!! Paul was making reference to the Israelites!

"For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not you." Romans 11:21 (KJV)

kayaker

That does NOT matter. They were blood related to Abraham.

Those scriptures mean that we are Israel if we have faith!

Nope. Paul's verses in Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are NOT EVEN talking about faith... Paul talked about faith in Hebrews 12. In Romans, Paul was talking about Sarah, Rebekah... Paul even began talking about Esau in Romans 9:11, 12, 13, 14... NOT about faith. Paul was talking about THE PROMISED SEED. Paul talked about Abraham's TWO SONS Isaac and Ishmael, in Galatians 4:22 KJV. DID ABRAHAM SIRE ANY OTHER PROGENY EXCEPT HIS TWO SONS ISAAC AND ISHMAEL? That's right... you totally skip over that notion in Romans 9:6, 7, and jump on faith, then turn to Hebrews 12.

Abraham is our father if we have faith as Abraham did. It is all about faith and no longer about blood relations.

Since WHEN, GT? Is your faith IN ABRAHAM? Did Abraham sire any other progeny except this TWO SONS, ISAAC and ISHMAEL? Do you think that answer might be a clue to whom Paul culled out in Romans 9:6, 7? Answer that one, glossmaster.

The Gentiles who are not related to Abraham through Isaac and Jacob can have faith and be related to Abraham by faith.

The Gentiles aren't related to Abraham. Abraham is related to the Gentiles... quit circumventing the question: WHERE DID THE GENTILES COME FROM?

All of Noah's sons descendants can also have salvation.

Seriously??? That never even crossed a single poster's mind. Utterly illuminating. Totally overwhelming news. Where have I been for the last 30 years. That one just NEVER crossed my mind.

You sound as if you have been ensnared by the devil to do his will. All this strange talk and you trying to find Satan's family tree is revealing. You are trying to find your family tree.

You wander in the dark, GT. When you wake up, you might not recognize your bedfellow.

kayaker

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

you changed some words if you're quoting that verse nkjv - :carryon:

jsjohnnt

Some of you might respond by telling me to butt out, but, that threat has never stopped me before, so here goes:

Romans 9: 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham obecause they are his offspring, but p“Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

You all know this passage well. When we realize that Romans 2:28,29 is the context for this 9th chapter passage, you can see that Abraham belonged to both Jew and Gentile; that was the beauty of Paul's use of Abraham (accepted by the Jew but lived before the law and the prophets).

Secondly, it is not our faith by which we are saved. It is the faith of Christ. That is why it is critical that we understand what it means to be inside (eis is the gk word) Christ. To be clear, we are not saved "in" (en) but "into" (eis) Christ.

"en" is location; ""eis" is ontology, life, existence . . . . and, in this case, a new ontology, a new life, a new existence, all three of which are "into" Christ, that is why all this newness is possible.

kayaker

They are not Israel who are related to Abraham BECAUSE they do not have faith and do not obey.

LOL! You mean because a child does not have faith in their father, then they aren't related? ROFLOL!

You think they cannot obey because they are blood related to Satan.

John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV, John 8:44 KJV, John 8:46 KJV. John 8:47 KJV, John 8:47 KJV, John 8:47 KJV, John 8:47 KJV. John 8:47 KJV!

Jesus' own brothers did not believe him.
You are in your own imagination. Do you know where false doctrines come from, the devil; he put thoughts in your head.

Jesus' own brothers were only NOT related to those NON-Israelite instigators of the crucifixion via Abraham: Romans 9:6, 7, 8, 9. Have you figured out who Paul culled out in Romans 9:6, 7? Have you figured out if Abraham sired progeny besides his two SONS, Isaac and Ishmael? Have you figured out WHERE the Gentiles came from?

John 7:5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

What can I say? You don't believe Him either: Matthew 13:37 KJV, Matthew 13:38 KJV, Matthew 13:39 KJV; Matthew 23:28 KJV, Matthew 23:29 KJV, Matthew 23:30 KJV, Matthew 23:31 KJV, Matthew 23:32 KJV, Matthew 23:33 KJV, Matthew 23:34 KJV, Matthew 23:35 KJV::::

Who killed Abel, GT! Matthew 23:35 KJV.

Jesus was talking to the descendants of Cain: Matthew 23:29 KJV, Matthew 23:30 KJV, Matthew 23:31 KJV, Matthew 23:32 KJV, Matthew 23:33 KJV, Matthew 23:34 KJV, Matthew 23:35 KJV WHO KILLED ABEL?

John 8:44 KJV

John 8:47 KJV

1John 3:12 KJV

You just say anything.

You're playing with a stacked deck.

Why do you keep making up things? I told you that it matters to God to bring Jesus from the same blood as the men He loved.

That which you think I'm making up is between your ego shroud and the truth. Matthew 13:38 KJV (corrected from Matthew 13:28 KJV). Luke 3:23-38.

Quite preaching to the choir, GT... answer the questions, 'GOD'S TRUTH'!

You think 1John 3:9 KJV was talking about YOU? Another God spawn... another Matthew 24:24 KJV. You really oughta hook-up with WBM.

kayaker

Last edited:

kayaker

you changed some words if you're quoting that verse nkjv - :carryon:

Thanks for watching the p's and q's, Patrick! If GT says it, it's God's Truth...

Interestingly, the KJV reads:

1Romans 11:32 KJV "For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all."

Who was "them all" in that verse? I'm not really fluent here.

GT brought up that even Jesus' brothers didn't believe him.

kayaker

kayaker

Some of you might respond by telling me to butt out, but, that threat has never stopped me before, so here goes:

Romans 9: 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham obecause they are his offspring, but p“Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

You all know this passage well. When we realize that Romans 2:28,29 is the context for this 9th chapter passage, you can see that Abraham belonged to both Jew and Gentile; that was the beauty of Paul's use of Abraham (accepted by the Jew but lived before the law and the prophets).

Secondly, it is not our faith by which we are saved. It is the faith of Christ. That is why it is critical that we understand what it means to be inside (eis is the gk word) Christ. To be clear, we are not saved "in" (en) but "into" (eis) Christ.

"en" is location; ""eis" is ontology, life, existence . . . . and, in this case, a new ontology, a new life, a new existence, all three of which are "into" Christ, that is why all this newness is possible.

I appreciate your post, JSJ.

Your rendering seems to correlate with Paul's notion that we "put on Christ."

There are subtle, but often significant differences between the translations. That's why I often conclude Scriptural coordinates with "KJV". Without such suffix, I think the default translation on TOL is the NKJV. There's a subtle difference between Romans 9:6 and Romans 9:6 KJV. Note the difference between John 8:37 and John 8:37 KJV, and between John 8:39 and John 8:39 KJV. Seems benign. But, when Jesus refers to His detractors (John 8:33 KJV, who were NOT Israelites in bondage in Egypt) being "Abraham's seed" in John 8:37 KJV, and continues in John 8:39 KJV distinguishing "Abraham's seed" from "Abraham's children", then the NKJV doesn't correlate with Abraham's descendants via Keturah, which 'God's Truth' has glossed over.

In the KJV, Moses reported Abraham's progeny via Keturah were "the children of Keturah," NOT Abraham, in Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4. Jesus affirmed this maternal/paternal - "seed"/"children" distinction in John 8:39 KJV that is not discerned from the NKJV translation: John 8:37. Furthermore, the KJV maintains this same "seed" v. "children" distinction in Romans 9:7 KJV v. Romans 9:7. Paul inherently excluded Abraham's progeny via Keturah being SONS of Abraham in Galatians 4:22 KJV. This is further discerned in the KJV in John 8:39 KJV v. John 8:39.

Jesus' detractors were "Abraham's seed," they just weren't "Abraham's children." Jesus' detractors were 'descendants' of Abraham via Keturah... but, not via Sarah (Isaac was a "son"), and not via Hagar (Ishmael was a "son"). By default, Jesus' detractors were "the children of Keturah." And, the search concludes with Judah's Canaanite wife (1Chronicles 2:3 KJV)(corrected from 3:2) who was the daughter of Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2), one of "the children of Keturah" (Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4. So, the KJV offers the finer distinction alluding to the ancestry of Jesus' detractors hinted at in John 8:33 KJV... Jesus' detractors were NOT Israelites. This is no small matter in my theology. This distinction is a small, but significant component of John 8:32 KJV as Jesus was speaking to His believers (John 8:30 KJV), before His detractors regained Jesus' attention in John 8:33 KJV.

kayaker

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
. . . and makes you look silly becaue Paul is speaking of Israel..

GT is right

Paul was not just speaking of Israel when he said--

Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

because--

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Kayaker does not want to be clear; maybe because he has a hard time explaining his false beliefs; or, maybe he thinks he is Jesus and wants to speak in riddles, and if anyone understands the great kayaker, they are saved.

From what I have deciphered from his strange teachings, he believes that Satan impregnated Eve and had Cain. He thinks that Cain killed his brother because he is the biological child of Satan. He then claims that God punished not so much Cain, but his demon seed. Anyone blood related to Cain is from the devil and is hated in this world and afflicted with disease and abnormalities.
He believes that those blood related to Cain are the Jews who had Jesus killed.

Kayaker has not denied he believes that.

Now is his opportunity.

LA

kayaker

I've got some unfinished business here folks.

HOWEVER... a quick note this morning:

If you think 1John 3:9 KJV is talking about you (instead of Jesus), you thereby fulfill Matthew

Matthew 24:5 KJV "For many shall come in my name saying, I am Christ, and shall deceive many."​

So, who exactly do YOU say 1John 3:9 KJV is referring to instead of Jesus? Think about it... and, think about further verses in Matthew 24:11 KJV, Matthew 24:23 KJV, Matthew 24:24 KJV, Matthew 24:25 KJV, Matthew 24:26 KJV, Matthew 24:27 KJV, Matthew 24:28 KJV, Matthew 24:28 KJV.

kayaker

Word based mystic

:execute:1 Cor 13:8-10

Perfect has come is relating to and similarly to face to face
Both referring to Jesus when He comes back.

not to the 1611 kjv

the word perfect in that situation is referring to (the perfect) man. directly pointing to a personality and character.

so Christ being the perfect that we will see face to face at his coming.

kayaker

Perfect has come is relating to and similarly to face to face
Both referring to Jesus when He comes back.

not to the 1611 kjv

the word perfect in that situation is referring to (the perfect) man. directly pointing to a personality and character.

so Christ being the perfect that we will see face to face at his coming.

YOU are perfect, Word based magician wit you murculls 'nall!

You've made it perfectly clear YOU are the subject of 1John 3:9 KJV, and not Jesus. Thereby, YOU fulfill Matthew 24:5 KJV. You can do them murculls 'nall fulfilling Matthew 24:24 KJV as you drool in your mirror, mirror on the wall.

kayaker