Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

God's Truth

You better look closely at the question again.

Another strawman.
I have not said that we only have to change our mind about God.

If you would pay attention, instead of flapping your jaw about other things, you might catch on. Maybe.

Once again:
God repented.
Does "repented" mean "stopped sinning"?

The answer that you continuously avoided to say is "NO".

Study what this means:

Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

Do you really think that I would answer an evil question such as that about God?

You want me to say no God did not repent of sins so you can say see.

That is beyond weird.

Repented MEANS CHANGE YOUR MIND.

Last edited:

God's Truth

It's like pulling teeth ain't it!
And she STILL has not answered the question.

Sometimes I have patience and sometimes I don't.
I may have patience today, but tomorrow may be another story.
In fact today ain't over yet, so who knows.

What a twisted way to try to get me to sound as if I am saying no to God's Truth and so proving your false beliefs.

What don't you get about repent means to change your mind, and that God does not have to change His mind about sins---but WE DO?

God's Truth

I could debate fellow Christians over doctrine all day. I could discuss the gospel with the unsaved all day. But when someone tells me they don't sin, its infuriating. Even unsaved Jews and Muslims and what not will at least admit that they sin. Then we can discuss how to be saved from it. But when someone literally says that they don't sin, it makes me incredulous.

Do you all know each other? Do you all live in the same town? Do you all have the same preachers, and books and things?

Daniel1611

There is no way that anyone got what you all believe on your own. There was a teacher involved in that, and it was not Divine.

What we believe? You mean orthodox Christianity derived from the Bible, that has existed for thousands of years? Yeah, who knows where we picked it up.

God's Truth

It's like pulling teeth ain't it!
And she STILL has not answered the question.

Sometimes I have patience and sometimes I don't.
I may have patience today, but tomorrow may be another story.
In fact today ain't over yet, so who knows.

What did the Jews do to try and have a righteousness of their own?

God's Truth

I have not said that we only have to change our mind about God.

Really? That is all I have heard from you MAD people.

So then, what else do you have to do, obey? Glorydaz already explained that you do not have to obey anything but believe. John W. and glorydaz and others have already told me, "What sins?"

What exactly do you have to do besides change your mind about God?

Waiting...

God's Truth

Repent means to change our minds. We are to repent and change our minds about SINS.

God did not have to repent of SINS!

We have to repent of our sins.

I told you way back at this post # 321 that God did not have to repent of sins.

When speaking to humans and told to repent, IT IS ABOUT SINS.

Do you think we should repent of what God repented of?

Jonah 3:10 KJV And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Maybe we should repent of making man on the earth? lol

Genesis 6:6 KJV And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

WE humans have to REPENT/CHANGE OUR MINDS about sin. God did not have to do that?

God's Truth

We have to repent of our sins. That means we have to be sorry for our sins. It means we have to regret our sins. It means we do not want to do our sins anymore. We also have to prove our repentance by our deeds...by obeying Jesus.

I have been saying that since I have been on this site and before.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Study what this means:

Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

Do you really think that I would answer an evil question such as that about God?

You want me to say no God did not repent of sins so you can say see.

That is beyond weird.

Repented MEANS CHANGE YOUR MIND.
I see you are still avoiding to give the right answer to the question:
God repented.
Does "repented" mean "stopped sinning"?​

So'll give the correct answer again:
NO.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a twisted way to try to get me to sound as if I am saying no to God's Truth and so proving your false beliefs.

What don't you get about repent means to change your mind, and that God does not have to change His mind about sins---but WE DO?
Still avoiding the answer to the question.

God repented.

So'll give the correct answer again:
NO.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What did the Jews do to try and have a righteousness of their own?
More avoiding to answer the question.

God repented.

So I'll give the correct answer again:
NO.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Really? That is all I have heard from you MAD people.

So then, what else do you have to do, obey? Glorydaz already explained that you do not have to obey anything but believe. John W. and glorydaz and others have already told me, "What sins?"

What exactly do you have to do besides change your mind about God?

Waiting...

I told you way back at this post # 321 that God did not have to repent of sins.

When speaking to humans and told to repent, IT IS ABOUT SINS.

Do you think we should repent of what God repented of?

Jonah 3:10 KJV And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Maybe we should repent of making man on the earth? lol

Genesis 6:6 KJV And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

WE humans have to REPENT/CHANGE OUR MINDS about sin. God did not have to do that?

We have to repent of our sins. That means we have to be sorry for our sins. It means we have to regret our sins. It means we do not want to do our sins anymore. We also have to prove our repentance by our deeds...by obeying Jesus.

I have been saying that since I have been on this site and before.

Anytime anyone reads in the New Testament that a human is to repent---it means to repent of OUR SINS.

Avoid.
Avoid.
Avoid.
Avoid.

God repented.

So I'll give the correct answer again:
NO.