ECT The tomb is empty, and I have seen the Lord.

John 20

1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came early to the tomb, while it was still dark, and saw the stone already taken away from the tomb.
2 So she ran and came to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and said to them, "They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him."
3 So Peter and the other disciple went forth, and they were going to the tomb.
4 The two were running together; and the other disciple ran ahead faster than Peter and came to the tomb first;
5 and stooping and looking in, he saw the linen wrappings lying there; but he did not go in.
6 And so Simon Peter also came, following him, and entered the tomb; and he saw the linen wrappings lying there,
7 and the face-cloth which had been on His head, not lying with the linen wrappings, but rolled up in a place by itself.
8 So the other disciple who had first come to the tomb then also entered, and he saw and believed.
9 For as yet they did not understand the Scripture, that He must rise again from the dead.
10 So the disciples went away again to their own homes.
11 But Mary was standing outside the tomb weeping; and so, as she wept, she stooped and looked into the tomb;
12 and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying.
13 And they said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping?" She said to them, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him."
14 When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.
15 Jesus said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?" Supposing Him to be the gardener, she said to Him, "Sir, if you have carried Him away, tell me where you have laid Him, and I will take Him away."
16 Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to Him in Hebrew, "Rabboni!" (which means, Teacher).
17 Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"
18 Mary Magdalene came, announcing to the disciples, "I have seen the Lord," and that He had said these things to her.

Hallelujah!

emptytombgraveclothes.jpg

OCTOBER23

NOTICE THAT JESUS AROSE BEFORE SUNDAY MORNING

AFTER BEING PUT IN THE TOMB ON WEDNESDAY AT 6 PM.

THEREFORE JESUS WAS IN THE TOMB 3 1/2 DAYS.

----------------------------------------------------------
WED 6 PM - THURS 6 PM = 1 DAY

THURS 6 PM - FRIDAY 6 PM = 1 DAY

FRIDAY 6 PM - SAT 6 PM = 1 DAY

SAT 6 PM - SUN 6 AM = 12 HOURS
-----------------------------------------= 31/2 DAYS

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
NOTICE THAT JESUS AROSE BEFORE SUNDAY MORNING

AFTER BEING PUT IN THE TOMB ON WEDNESDAY AT 6 PM.

THEREFORE JESUS WAS IN THE TOMB 3 1/2 DAYS.

----------------------------------------------------------
WED 6 PM - THURS 6 PM = 1 DAY

THURS 6 PM - FRIDAY 6 PM = 1 DAY

FRIDAY 6 PM - SAT 6 PM = 1 DAY

SAT 6 PM - SUN 6 AM = 12 HOURS
-----------------------------------------= 31/2 DAYS

So....He rose on the 4th day, contrary to what multiple scriptures declare.

OCTOBER23

STEKO,

SINCE THE DAY BEGINS AT DAWN AS IN EXODUS 16

THEN HE RESTED ON THE SABBATH DAY AND

ROSE JUST BEFORE THE END OF THE 24 HOUR SABBATH = 3 1/2 DAYS.

Matthew 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn

toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene

and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

JESUS had not yet ASCENDED TO THE FATHER

so he must have ARISEN SHORTLY BEFORE HE SAID TO MARY DO NOT TOUCH ME.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
SINCE THE DAY BEGINS AT DAWN AS IN EXODUS 16

THEN HE RESTED ON THE SABBATH DAY AND

ROSE JUST BEFORE THE END OF THE 24 HOUR SABBATH = 3 1/2 DAYS.

Is that the sign of Jonah or does Jesus' words not matter to you?

OCTOBER23

DEAR JAMIE,

JESUS SAID THAT HE WOULD BE IN THE TOMB 3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS

THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE 3 1/2 DAYS

I AM BEING MORE ACCURATE AND PRECISE JUST AS THE TWO WITNESSES

WOULD BE DEAD FOR 3 1/2 DAYS FOLLOWING CHRIST'S EXAMPLE.

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them,

and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

OCTOBER23

Levolor Pledge

With the Levolor Pledge, you can order with confidence. We stand behind our products to promise your complete satisfaction, and want you to experience the beauty of Levolor, risk free. See the full terms and conditions.

No Risk Exchange Policy

LEVELOR PLEDGE,

When we say “no-risk”, we mean it. Whether you mis-measured and it isn't quite long or short enough, or you would've preferred another colour, or you simply changed your mind and now prefer a different type of blind or shade—if you don't love your custom Levolor for any reason, we'll exchange it within 30 calendar days of your receipt of the blind or shade. Really. There's no catch to it.

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Glory Be to God~Hallelujah!

Amen!

You're the one person to come to this thread without a disputing and evil heart, in appreciation of perhaps the most moving and triumphal passage in all scripture. This much is sad, as strong a proof as any we are, indeed, in the end days.

Thank you for not allowing the thread to be completely surrounded by that darkness.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.​