march madness 2015

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is hard to go undefeated. Even if Cincy ends up on top today, Kentucky is still the best team. They just aren't tournament champions.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Arizona looked as good as their record shows. Then again, Ohio State had a hard time hitting the ocean from a boat out to sea.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Georgetown is out....that effectively wraps up the "Big East".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wayman Tisdale has used up his eligibility, despite what Tet and chrysostom think can happen. So it can't happen again.

Last edited:

Sharri

It's too bad the UConn Men couldn't pull off the last game to get into the dance.

Wait and see if there is a Cinderella out there. :devil:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't think Michigan State would beat Virginia. I knew they could but didn't think they would.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I went to the play by play box score on OU Dayton game. Dayton scored their 56th point with 10:23 left and did not score again until 1:19 left in the game. They probably wish they could have had a few of those shots back.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Xavier and Arizona, Arizona.

Wisconsin and North Carolina, North Carolina still has talent but this was an underachieving group if there ever was one. Wisconsin gets by.

Notre Dame and Wichita State, I don't know. Wich St looked complete yesterday, and ND is on a roll.

Kentucky and West Virginia, Kentucky. I wonder if the Hatfields and McCoys will take shots at each other before during and after. Yeah, I had to do it.

NC State and Louisville, I think Louisville can do it. NC State beat them earlier in the year and then went on a roll after being in a slump.

Oklahoma and Michigan State. Oklahoma is the worst 3 seed left. MSU

Duke by design has another gimmie with Utah.

Gonzaga and UCLA is the other head scratcher. UCLA has 13 losses already and the Zags were reward for beating Pepperdine (Dennis Johnson), Portland, Sand Diego, and San Francisco.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
My bracket is in rough shape.

Midwest - still have Kentucky, ND, and Wichita

West - still have Wisc, UNC, and Arizona

Those two aren't too bad. But the next two are bad.

East - still have NCST

South - still have Duke

:eek:

I only have 4 of my Elite 8 teams. But I still have 3 of my FF teams. Only lost UVA from that round.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought Virginia would do better. How dare they make my picks look bad.