Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I've always found your honesty about your perverse behavior and lifestyle refreshing Chuck. Let me put it this way: I have more respect for someone who is openly proud of their immoral behavior than people like GFR7 and Art Brain who hide behind camouflage barricades hoping no one will notice them. In this day and age of "gay rights", why is it that people are ashamed to admit that they're practicing sodomites?

I would say it's because stupid and possibly delusional people are accusing them of being gay when they really are not or because the same stupid and possibly delusional people want to brand all gay people as criminals for stupid and possibly delusional reasons.

So much for your "honesty" Chuck (failing to acknowledge the more than obvious is not honest).

Quote:
I mean its not like homosexuality is an absolutely filthy disease ridden deathstyle and something to be ashamed of is it Chuck?

Well I'm certainly not filthy or disease ridden and I think it's important to get it out that there are stupid and possibly delusional people who would push such myths out of what I can only guess is bigotry. I'm of the opinion that those who would claim that I live "an absolutely filthy disease ridden deathstyle" not only be exposed as completely baseless, but be mocked and marginalized.

Well, there we have it folks, finally a proud and unrepentant sodomite/pansexual/whatever Chuck is calling himself today comes forward and claims that he is disease free. You should contact the CDC and let them know that there are one or two of you out there that haven't contracted HIV/AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea, and a long list of STD's and other diseases that disproportionately afflict those who engage in homosexual behavior. Who knows, the CDC might even make you a poster child for the LGBTQueer cause that they hold so very close to their sodomite loving hearts.

While I'm thinking about it Chuck: Last night while I had my head submerged in a pile of sand, I couldn't see anything but these words:

Having seen what happens in these so called "reparative therapy" centres I wouldn't recommend an adult be subjected to them let alone a child.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4257520&postcount=6368

Have you too personally "seen what happens in reparative therapy centres" Chuck?

Quote:
Tomorrow I want to review your trash of a youtube video that dealt with CPAC and Phil Robertson and talk about some of the things the bulldyke was saying.

Look, just because Ellie is a mechanic in a harsh, bandit-laden desert, does not by default make her a bulldyke. You can read more about her here - http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie

There you go belittling your culture again and acting like being a cigar chompin bull dyke is a bad thing (does Chuck have no shame?).

law-offices-charity-bar.jpg

Quote:
Are you prepared to defend your video and talk about the First Amendment to the Constitution and who is and isn't being persecuted?

Certainly. This ought to be amusing. My only mention of persecution was a snide remark about Phil having a persecution complex. You do understand things like snide remarks and sarcasm, right? I'm seriously doubting you do.

Then we'll address your snide remarks and your knowledge of the Constitution later today after I go pay homage to that imaginary sky god that you atheists love to mock but insist doesn't exist.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

I don't "defend" homosexuality any more than I "defend" the left-handed.
What I do defend however is the right of gay people to be what they are and not to have to contend with homophobic bigots like you attempting to "fix" what isn't actually broken.

Mmm hmm. :think: Yes.

Quote:
Sorry Al, but I have it from a reliabe source that there is no such word as "homosexualist" (even if the once proud and unrepentant homosexual Gore Vidal used it in a different context than used by conservatives: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=homosexualist).

Let's just say that Gore Vidal was a highly intelligent, knowledgeable, articulate and entertaining person on many levels, while you seem to have ...err... Phil Robertson.

Do you mean this Gore Vidal Al?

Gore Vidal, Child Molester: Helped Found, Was Active in NAMBLA
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4056467&postcount=2228

gorevidal.jpg

Quote:
But Al, "Not all sex involving children is unwanted".

(Can we safely assume that Peter the pedophile would say that "Not all sex between children is wrong" as well?

Again nobody here has argued for underage sex as you well know while I have never aligned myself to Tatchell or his photoshopped placard.

Quote:
And besides, who are you to tell a 15 year old boy who obviously knows what his sexual desires are that he can't have a romantic relationship with an 11 year old boy who perhaps doesn't know yet that he has same sex desires?

As above, but you of course just won't be told aCW, will you.

Quote:
Then what should be done with this terribly confused youth who has desires for not only 11 year old boys, but very possibly 2 year old boys as well?

Like you actually cared.
But then again people like you don't mind being the cause of anguish and confusion if it suits them, or is it that you are the result of such inflicted anguish and confusion inflicted on you by others? Have you been "repaired" aCW? Since it's perhaps showing, maybe some sympathy is due here?

I must have missed your answer Al. Try again.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
So much for your "honesty" Chuck (failing to acknowledge the more than obvious is not honest).
Oh I acknowledged the more than obvious, but it may not have been obvious to those who are too stupid and delusional.
Well, there we have it folks, finally a proud and unrepentant sodomite/pansexual/whatever Chuck is calling himself today comes forward and claims that he is disease free. You should contact the CDC and let them know that there are one or two of you out there that haven't contracted HIV/AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea, and a long list of STD's and other diseases that disproportionately afflict those who engage in homosexual behavior. Who knows, the CDC might even make you a poster child for the LGBTQueer cause that they hold so very close to their sodomite loving hearts.
Pretty sure my girlfriend and I are not the only ones, sexually transmitted diseases do not magically appear. You can't catch one from someone who does not have one. You would have to be stupid and delusional to think they do.
While I'm thinking about it Chuck: Last night while I had my head submerged in a pile of sand, I couldn't see anything but these words:

Have you too personally "seen what happens in reparative therapy centres" Chuck?
No, but there's at least one stupid and delusional person who has better much convinced me that what happens is one's position is strawmanned until they can only describe themselves as straight.
There you go belittling your culture again and acting like being a cigar chompin bull dyke is a bad thing (does Chuck have no shame?).

law-offices-charity-bar.jpg
I said nothing of the like. One would have to be pretty stupid and delusional to think I did.
Then we'll address your snide remarks and your knowledge of the Constitution later today after I go pay homage to that imaginary sky god that you atheists love to mock but insist doesn't exist.
I've mocked Darth Vader and James T. Kirk as well, fictional characters can be mocked. You do know what fiction is, right? Some people are stupid and delusional and cannot separate fiction from reality.

Anyone notice a pattern?

alwight

gorevidal.jpg
Yes that's the guy aCW.
Whatever is the truth about his sex life you don't actually know anything other than hearsay from those who were perhaps on the receiving end of his sometimes acerbic wit.
His tales of 1000s of lovers of both sexes young and old can perhaps be regarded as possibly exaggerated fisherman's stories or wind ups, while the only real evidence of any supposed nefarious deeds with the underaged seems to originate from Vidal himself.
You won't accept any of that of course, but he was nevertheless highly intelligent and articulate as I said before but it still doesn't mean that anyone here is advocating underage sex whatever Vidal actually did. :nono:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-giant-Gore-Vidal-hide-monstrous-secret.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Oh I acknowledged the more than obvious, but it may not have been obvious to those who are too stupid and delusional.

I see that a couple of the thread's resident homosexualists have formed a Persephone66 fan club.

1. GFR7
2. TracerBullet

See what cheap makeup and a pair of pantyhose can do for a guy's popularity amongst the pagans here on TOL? (Mmm hmm, yes).

Quote:

Pretty sure my girlfriend and I are not the only ones, sexually transmitted diseases do not magically appear. You can't catch one from someone who does not have one. You would have to be stupid and delusional to think they do.

Whether or not the guy who you call your "girlfriend" has had genital mulitation surgery yet is beside the point. What'shisname will always have male DNA and even if some quack of a wannabe doctor destroys what God gave him and replaces them with fake parts, he'll continue to be a male and both of you will be at risk for STD's and various fun stuff like anal cancer.

Anyone that doesn't acknowledge that is "stupid and delusional".

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain
Having seen what happens in these so called "reparative therapy" centres I wouldn't recommend an adult be subjected to them let alone a child.

No, but there's at least one stupid and delusional person who has better much convinced me that what happens is one's position is strawmanned until they can only describe themselves as straight.

So no, other than the horror stories that you've read in your favorite LGBTQueer websites you know nothing of reparative therapy and if indeed it could help a sexually confused 15 year old boy out in Sprague, WA.

Quote:

I've mocked Darth Vader and James T. Kirk as well, fictional characters can be mocked. You do know what fiction is, right? Some people are stupid and delusional and cannot separate fiction from reality.

Anyone notice a pattern?

Be careful Chuck, you're a gold mine for this thread and I don't want you going buh bye too soon on blasphemy complaints.

That being said, shall we talk about your use of the word persecution and your supposed knowledge of the the First Amendment from that trashy little Youtube video you made regarding Phil Robertson's speech at CPAC or do you have some important bang bang shoot em up video gaming to do?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Throughout this 3 part thread many people have questioned my faith. If you continue to do so after viewing this video, then you need to find a new church.

Mmm hmm...Yes.

More like many have questioned your ethics and integrity

But Traci, since that little chit chat I had last night with your fellow Persephone66 fan club member GFR7 and his queen of denial buddy Art Brain, the new me believes everything that I'm told by atheists and pagans.

I acknowledge that you are a devout Christian who is married with kazillions of children.

Mmm Hmm, yes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Yes that's the guy aCW.
Whatever is the truth about his sex life you don't actually know anything other than hearsay from those who were perhaps on the receiving end of his sometimes acerbic wit.
His tales of 1000s of lovers of both sexes young and old can perhaps be regarded as possibly exaggerated fisherman's stories or wind ups, while the only real evidence of any supposed nefarious deeds with the underaged seems to originate from Vidal himself.
You won't accept any of that of course, but he was nevertheless highly intelligent and articulate as I said before but it still doesn't mean that anyone here is advocating underage sex whatever Vidal actually did. :nono:

So Vidal's ties to NAMBLA and trips to Thailand for boy sex were fabricated by the Family Research Council? (How do they find the time? First the gay agenda and now poor innocent Gore Vidal).

Regarding your new hero being "highly intelligent and articulate":

I'm told that pedophiles have to be smooth talkers to coax 8 year old boys into their car with them (candy doesn't always do it).

I guess I missed your response to what should be done with the 15 year old supposed "gay youth" out in Sprague WA Al:

Quote:
Then what should be done with this terribly confused youth who has desires for not only 11 year old boys, but very possibly 2 year old boys as well?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4257902&postcount=6403

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Throughout this 3 part thread many people have questioned my faith. If you continue to do so after viewing this video, then you need to find a new church.

Mmm hmm...Yes.

But Traci, since that little chit chat I had last night with your fellow Persephone66 fan club member GFR7 and his queen of denial buddy Art Brain, the new me believes everything that I'm told by atheists and pagans.

I acknowledge that you are a devout Christian who is married with kazillions of children.

Mmm Hmm, yes.

Wow, you really are running short on material aren't ya? Best go back to those 'ole reliable' "mothers basement" & Ovaltine "gags" Connie cos they're always good for a yawn laugh...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, you really are running short on material aren't ya? Best go back to those 'ole reliable' "mothers basement" & Ovaltine "gags" Connie cos they're always good for a yawn laugh...

Some of the best material I have is typed by the thread's participants.

I'm calling that post "priceless".

Arthur Brain

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I see that a couple of the thread's resident homosexualists have formed a Persephone66 fan club.

1. GFR7
2. TracerBullet

See what cheap makeup and a pair of pantyhose can do for a guy's popularity amongst the pagans here on TOL? (Mmm hmm, yes).
Is someone sad and lonely?
Whether or not the guy who you call your "girlfriend" has had genital mulitation surgery yet is beside the point. What'shisname will always have male DNA and even if some quack of a wannabe doctor destroys what God gave him and replaces them with fake parts, he'll continue to be a male and both of you will be at risk for STD's and various fun stuff like anal cancer.

Anyone that doesn't acknowledge that is "stupid and delusional".
So how does someone who does not have an STD get an STD from someone who also does not have an STD?

Also, how many heterosexual women have come down with anal cancer?
So no, other than the horror stories that you've read in your favorite LGBTQueer websites you know nothing of reparative therapy and if indeed it could help a sexually confused 15 year old boy out in Sprague, WA.
So apparently this thread is my favourite "LGBTQueer website."
Be careful Chuck, you're a gold mine for this thread and I don't want you going buh bye too soon on blasphemy complaints.
Do I really have to be present for you to spout your delusions about me?
That being said, shall we talk about your use of the word persecution and your supposed knowledge of the the First Amendment from that trashy little Youtube video you made regarding Phil Robertson's speech at CPAC or do you have some important bang bang shoot em up video gaming to do?
Should be well on to that by now, what is holding you up? I do have a video response to a guy who calls himself "Wild Bill for America" in the works as well another episode of my show on Secular TV on my list of stuff to do. I also have my job to go to tonight, but I can make time.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=6368

I'm calling that post "priceless".

Practically all of the best material on this thread has come from someone other than yourself so hey ho.

Believe me when I say that I couldn't make the stuff up that you defend, so yes, your LGBTQueer movement is responsible for keeping this thread going.

You think seeing television footage of the abysmal practices that go under the guise of "reparative therapy" is priceless?

Okay then.

So you didn't actually stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night you only saw a commercial?

I have an idea Art: Why don't you find an ex homosexual that has successfully changed his or her life via therapy and have them tell you about it? (But then that would mean that you'd be open minded on the subject and we know that just isn't Art Brain's style).

Status
Not open for further replies.