march madness 2015

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Except for MSU is playing for the conference title today and Izzo has taken several long shots to the final four.

It's over anyway. If UK loses I'll be mad

I guess it's possible that MSU is playing their best at the right time but I don't hold out much hope for them.

I'll be happy with anyone winning except Kentucky.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
do you hate
christian laettner?

I hate the michigan fab five
basketball gave them a chance to be very successful
but
they had to make it ugly
really ugly
that is how I remember them

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
chis webber was a good kid
he got caught up with the wrong crowd
I will always like him
and
we would not even be talking about the other four
if
it were not for him

we might not even be talking about christian laettner

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
chis webber was a good kid
he got caught up with the wrong crowd
I will always like him
and
we would not even be talking about the other four
if
it were not for him

we might not even be talking about christian laettner

Chris Weber was a bad kid who created and clung to bad crowds. I will always dislike him. He turned his nose at 120 mil in a contract. He feels entitled and he isn't even that good at basketball.

He was born taller and with more fast twitch muscle than average a and never worked at it and it is obvious. He stands around and doesn't move with out the ball. When pushed, he mentally choked twice. A ball fell in his lap. He didn't know what to do because he lacks aptitude and a level head. He started running like he was Emmit Smith because he panicked under pressure. He then started dribbling and then ran again and stopped and called timeout when they didn't have any. When push comes to shove, he is stupid and can not be counted on for anything more than dunking on short players.

He is a classic deer in the headlights.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But the funny part is I like Jalen Rose a lot more now than then. He has repented of his attitude and confessed to cheating while at Michigan. Weber will still not talk about it because he said he didn't do it when he did. Like Clinton, he is sticking to his guns on his behavior.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
How many teams have played them twice in a season?

oh-snap.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
where is tet when I need him?

Coddling his six stuffed Lombardi Trophies and thankful he was born into a situation where the owners are about as good as they come in professional sports. So that makes him better too.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have Kentucky, Villanova, Wisconsin and Virginia as my number one seeds based on the ability to beat Kentucky and in the case of Villanova, they earned. it. But yeah, MSU is playing like a classic Tom Izzo team. Wisconsin better watch out or they will get punched in the mouth. Big Ten officials call basketball a lot like football.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I have Kentucky, Villanova, Wisconsin and Virginia as my number one seeds based on the ability to beat Kentucky and in the case of Villanova, they earned. it. But yeah, MSU is playing like a classic Tom Izzo team. Wisconsin better watch out or they will get punched in the mouth. Big Ten officials call basketball a lot like football.

I haven't seen Nova play at all this year but it's hard to buy them with all the conference shuffling that happened. Who have they played?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I haven't seen Nova play at all this year but it's hard to buy them with all the conference shuffling that happened. Who have they played?

They played 34 teams and won 32 times. Against the might as well be defunct Big East. Unless you are talking about Boise State being 11-1 because they played the Aztecs tough. Then that sterling record doesn't count.

I have been watching and saw some real egg-head comments regarding Wisconsin and they are going to get bounced. Sometimes I wonder what games people are playing. As the season goes on, teams get better and gel.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
MSU made some terrible passes which cost them the game at the end. :doh:

Hopefully they win in OT>

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Duke gets a head scratching head tilting draw, again. And in general, there is a lot of bad seeding. It is like they are trying to get a desired outcome. I don't want to think it is true, but things make no sense. Their bracket isn't a joke but it is close.

Georgetown is a 21-10 and a weak 21-10 at that and has a number 4 seed. Michigan State is 23-11 in a better conference and is a number 7 seed. They draw Virginia in the second round. That should be a Sweet Sixteen match up.

And while I don't care for the Domers, explain how the ACC champion who knocked over Carolina and Duke back to back, as chrysostom likes to point out, a number 3 seed? Know when Dukes last lost was? To ND in the regular season.

Arizona has been...awesome. They have now won 11 straight, are PAC 12 Champions at 31-3 and are behind Duke?

Nothing new really, this happens often. And as a football fan, I didn't want this replacing the BCS. It worked out this year because the committee didn't fall for the Big 12 smoke and mirrors about co-champions.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
So only Jay Williams from ESPN didn't have Kentucky in the championship game. He had Arizona beating them.