More of that peculiar sodomite-style 'live and let live'

musterion

The board is meeting with their lawyers now, getting that and other aspects of the story straight. Guarantee you the principal is sweating bricks.

GFR7

This is part of why I've never wanted the supreme court to federally sanction gay marriage. If they do - and after Alabama yesterday, it seems they will - this kind of thing will become more prevalent.

The original idea was, "Stop arresting us; leave us in peace - stop denying us employment and housing".

Now, it's, "Accept us as equal and more than equal: Celebrate us everywhere, or pay the price." And if SCOTUS makes gay marriage legal in all the states, well...................

resodko

BANNED
Banned
:jawdrop: You are Canadian?

not really

i live four miles from the border in nny - listen to the cbc out of ottawa through the translator in Kingston - started 'cause that's the weather i get in the thousand islands, but now it's all i listen to

GFR7

not really

i live four miles from the border in nny - listen to the cbc out of ottawa through the translator in Kingston - started 'cause that's the weather i get in the thousand islands, but now it's all i listen to
You are a hybrid of US/Canadian :think: ........Good for you :BRAVO:

musterion

not really

Which kind of music do they play, country or western?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ironic, isn't it? Obvious to everyone except liberals..... :think:

yeah and i love this list of fantasy land (from the op, said to have been handed out in that class) that in realism would be called mental illness.

starnes660.jpg

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread went from homos to country and western real fast.

I'm just sayin':idunno:

TracerBullet

I'm sure they were only acting in accordance with their sincerely held religious beliefs. Shame on you all for oppressing their first amendment rights.