Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

Boy Traci, you act as if you're ashamed that a bunch of drag queens, bull dykes, fairies and child molesters got together back in 1972 and created an agenda that would better serve their perverted cause.

You're acting like homosexual organizations didn't exist in 1972 (Gay Liberation Front/GLF, North American Conference of Homophile Organizations/NACHO, Pedophile Harry Hay's Mattachine Society, etc. etc. etc.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Liberation_Front
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Conference_of_Homophile_Organizations
http://www.harryhay.com/index.html

In fact you're acting like the rslevinson "All Things Queer
GAY & LESBIAN ISSUES
coverage, commentary & community
for people with brains *and* an attitude!"

website showing the original 1972 'Gay Agenda' is a figment of my imagination.
http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

Whatever happened to fag pride Traci?

gay-agenda.jpg

Still waiting for some documentation of this "agenda" existing before 1991

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

http://www.theologyonline.net/forums/showpost.php?p=4179440&postcount=4664

Now that you have been officially crowned (sorry Art, but Traci has out done you in the denial category, which I didn't think anyone could do).

A review of the 'gay agenda' :

“The agenda and vision that we must proudly articulate is that
yes, indeed, we intend to change society.”
–Matt Foreman, president of the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force, Nov. 10, 2006 “Creating Change” conference

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3191594&postcount=1522

"When it comes to chutzpah, homosexual activists have it in spades. They work their lavender tushes off revolutionizing the age-old Judeo-Christian definitions of marriage and family; fight for “gay/straight” clubs in middle- and high schools, and homosexuality-affirming lessons for all students–even toddlers; lobby for open homosexuality in the armed forces; oppose marriage-preference adoption laws based on the absurd proposition that a child having two “gay daddies” is no worse off than one having a mother and a father; make outrageous claims that esteemed historical figures like Abe Lincoln were “gay”; and radically reinterpret the Bible to change homosexuality from an abomination to a “gift from God.”
Then they turn around and ridicule the idea that there is a “gay agenda.”
Here’s an entry from lesbian blogger Pam Spaulding:
“The Homosexual Agenda is an elusive document. We’ve been looking around for a copy for quite some time; the distribution plan is so secret that it’s almost like we need a queer Indiana Jones to hunt the master copy down. The various anti-gay forces are certain that we all have a copy and are coordinating a attack to achieve world domination.” –Pam Spaulding

http://americansfortruth.com/2006/11/22/gay-agenda-what-gay-agenda/

6a00d8341c6d4753ef0120a5d28c64970b-800wi

Morpheus

I was always of the opinion that a joke was supposed to be funny. In the case of aCW I'm still waiting for the punch line. I guess he's the perfect example of a bad joke, but joke he is.

I'm no fan of homosexuality, but he comes across as the guy in the shack on the back road who has big, paranoid signs covering his fence. I would not be particularly concerned having my grandkids around the homosexuals I know, but the likes of aCW would put me in defense mode. All of the child molesters I've run across have been heterosexuals, even those men who molested boys. But he just can't accept the fact that his uncle Jim, Bill or Donny was actually heterosexual when he ruined him in his youth.

aCW, see a therapist.

TracerBullet

http://www.theologyonline.net/forums/showpost.php?p=4179440&postcount=4664

Now that you have been officially crowned (sorry Art, but Traci has out done you in the denial category, which I didn't think anyone could do).

–Matt Foreman, president of the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force, Nov. 10, 2006 “Creating Change” conference

“The Homosexual Agenda is an elusive document. We’ve been looking around for a copy for quite some time; the distribution plan is so secret that it’s almost like we need a queer Indiana Jones to hunt the master copy down. The various anti-gay forces are certain that we all have a copy and are coordinating a attack to achieve world domination.” –Pam Spaulding

Connie - do you understand that Pam here is making fun of you and your claims about an agenda?

GFR7

GFR7

I was always of the opinion that a joke was supposed to be funny. In the case of aCW I'm still waiting for the punch line. I guess he's the perfect example of a bad joke, but joke he is.

I'm no fan of homosexuality, but he comes across as the guy in the shack on the back road who has big, paranoid signs covering his fence. I would not be particularly concerned having my grandkids around the homosexuals I know, but the likes of aCW would put me in defense mode. All of the child molesters I've run across have been heterosexuals, even those men who molested boys. But he just can't accept the fact that his uncle Jim, Bill or Donny was actually heterosexual when he ruined him in his youth.

aCW, see a therapist.
You may have a point there, but he's too busy projecting onto me to seek help. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Welcome to the WHMBR! thread Morphie. I'm not sure if this is your first visit here, but if it is, what took you so long?

Regarding jokes: the baby murdering (i.e. most pro abortion President EVER) sodomite/sodomite lover that you voted for really played a joke on the American people didn't he?

obama_planned_parenthood-460x180.jpg

first-gay-president-time-mag-obama-thumb-380x514-6041.jpg

(This is where Morphie tells us that he's pro life, yet votes for a baby butcher for President).

Oh and Morphie, the Mitt Romney thing has long ago been played out, so check Part 2's table of contents to see how every major pro life organization backed him during the 2012 Presidential election and why me and 10's of millions of other Christians voted for him.

I'm no fan of homosexuality,...

Yet you attack someone who exposes an unnatural disease ridden (changeable) behavior, one that has an agenda that amongst other things involves the indoctrination and physical molestation of innocent children.

but he comes across as the guy in the shack on the back road who has big, paranoid signs covering his fence. I would not be particularly concerned having my grandkids around the homosexuals I know, but the likes of aCW would put me in defense mode.

And without a doubt you know many many proud and unrepentant queers Morphie. BTW, I bet you just can't wait to take the grandkids to the next child indoctrination march so that they, like grandpa, can come to embrace perversion.

300px-Were_a_gay_and_happy_family_wagon.jpg

All of the child molesters I've run across have been heterosexuals, even those men who molested boys.

(Morphie seems to think all of those homosexual pedophile/pederast Priests and Boy Scout Masters were
really envisioning raping little girls when they were in fact raping little boys).

But he just can't accept the fact that his uncle Jim, Bill or Donny was actually heterosexual when he ruined him in his youth.

(Morphie just dropped the names of a few of the boyz he met while cruising some public toilets).

aCW, see a therapist.

The only therapy I need is found in this book

Bible.jpg

Your should try reading it sometime (NOT the Queen James version).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The actual document itself? I'm thinking it went to the grave with the lost souls who wrote it.

400px-aids_quilt.jpg

Quote:

Connie - do you understand that Pam here is making fun of you and your claims about an agenda?

But Traci, you and Pam's 'fore-fairies' went to so much effort (indoctrinating and molesting children, beating up little old ladies that spoke out against your LGBTQueer movement, etc.) to advance your agenda, why are you so adamant that it doesn't exist?

Morpheus

Bible.jpg

1) When you read it you should stop skipping over the parts that are "inconvenient" to your hard-line, vindictive viewpoint.

2) The Bible alone doesn't seem to be helping you with your issues. Part of "the gathering together" is the sharing of ourselves, and the comparison of viewpoints. This includes therapy. It often takes the insights of another to get you out of the rut you've become comfortable in. But if you really don't want to let go of your misery, or your rage, nobody can drag you out of it. All they can do is show you the way out; you have to choose to leave it behind yourself.

[Rhetorical question] So were you molested in your youth? It would explain a lot about your behavior.

TracerBullet

The actual document itself? I'm thinking it went to the grave with the lost souls who wrote it.
Yes i have nothing but sympathy for the people at the FRC who fabricated the agenda and put their lies out there as truth.

Quote:
and she is still making fun of stupid people who thinks there is such a thing as the "gay agenda"

But Traci, you and Pam's 'fore-fairies' went to so much effort (indoctrinating and molesting children, beating up little old ladies that spoke out against your LGBTQueer movement, etc.) to advance your agenda, why are you so adamant that it doesn't exist?

Once again your garbage has been exposed for what it is so you start to sling around even more false witness and slander.

Morpheus

Like Exodus 20:16 and Exodus 23:1

With all his bluster he comes across something like, maybe, a prison guard in some back-woodsy red state like, say, Indiana. Someone with a self-impressed flimsey authority position with no real teeth, originally sought to boost his deflated ego. The type of guy you'd feel sorry for if he weren't so utterly obnoxious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not wanting to talk about why he voted for the most pro abortion President ever, nor wanting to talk about why he wouldn't be particularly concerned with his grandchildren being around people that he knows who proudly engage in a behavior that often times involves sex with children, Morphie focuses on the real problem that faces our society:

people like me.

Quote:

1) When you read it you should stop skipping over the parts that are "inconvenient" to your hard-line, vindictive viewpoint.

"Hardline" would be using the Old Testament punishment that God told the Jews to use for those caught and convicted of engaging in homosexuality:

the death penalty.

Christian love amongst other things means legislating righteous laws that helps morally confused people repent their sinful behavior and lead them down the road toward righteous living.

2) The Bible alone doesn't seem to be helping you with your issues. Part of "the gathering together" is the sharing of ourselves, and the comparison of viewpoints. This includes therapy. It often takes the insights of another to get you out of the rut you've become comfortable in. But if you really don't want to let go of your misery, or your rage, nobody can drag you out of it. All they can do is show you the way out; you have to choose to leave it behind yourself.

Homosexuality isn't a "viewpoint", it's an unnatural sexual behavior that God abhors, one that those who engage in brings disease, misery and often times early death.

[Rhetorical question] So were you molested in your youth? It would explain a lot about your behavior.

As I've shown in Part 2's most important post:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

child molestation does lead to same sex desires, but I didn't know that those who spoke out against homosexual behavior and the jack booted thug-child molesting homosexual agenda were also molested as a child (the things we learn from B. Hussein Obama supporters).

While I have talked about my childhood with other sodomite defenders in this thread, I'll do so again for the morally impaired (those who voted for B. Hussein Obama but are too ashamed to admit it).

I thanked both of my parents on their deathbeds for the wonderful childhood that they were responsible for me having.

Now it's my turn to ask a question Morphie:

What happened in your childhood that made you befriend people who proudly engage in an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior and state in an internet forum that you wouldn't be particularly concerned about having your innocent grandchildren being around such people?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
The actual document itself? [the original 1972 'gay' agenda]. I'm thinking it went to the grave with the lost souls who wrote it.

Yes i have nothing but sympathy for the people at the FRC who fabricated the agenda and put their lies out there as truth.

I'm sure that homosexual activist Floyd Lee Corkins Jr. said something similar when he entered Family Research Council Headquarters a couple of years ago with the intention of murdering them all.

dc-shooting-suspect-fox.jpg

But then that incident really didn't happen did it Traci, i.e. it was all a part of the "vast right wing conspiracy" to make homosexual activists and the movement that they represent look like they're intolerant of opposing viewpoints.

Quote:

and she is still making fun of stupid people who thinks there is such a thing as the "gay agenda"

Yet Pam (shown here with her 'husband', or is the dyke with the shortest hair the 'husband' and the dyke with the semi short hair the 'wife'?) has no problem talking about the "marriage equality" agenda.

P1010074a.jpg

Valentine's Day marriage equality civil protest in Richmond tomorrow
http://www.pamspaulding.com/weblog/2005/02/valentines-day-marriage-equality-civil.html

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Once again your garbage has been exposed for what it is so you start to sling around even more false witness and slander.

How about for once in this internet forum you be honest and admit that you're an atheist and a practicing homosexual?

You act as if engaging in an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior is something to be ashamed of Traci.

Morpheus

Not wanting to talk about why he voted for the most pro abortion President ever, nor wanting to talk about why he wouldn't be particularly concerned with his grandchildren being around people that he knows who proudly engage in a behavior that often times involves sex with children, Morphie focuses on the real problem that faces our society:

people like me.

Quote:

"Hardline" would be using the Old Testament punishment that God told the Jews to use for those caught and convicted of engaging in homosexuality:

the death penalty.

Christian love amongst other things means legislating righteous laws that helps morally confused people repent their sinful behavior and lead them down the road toward righteous living.

Homosexuality isn't a "viewpoint", it's an unnatural sexual behavior that God abhors, one that those who engage in brings disease, misery and often times early death.

As I've shown in Part 2's most important post:

child molestation does lead to same sex desires, but I didn't know that those who spoke out against homosexual behavior and the jack booted thug-child molesting homosexual agenda were also molested as a child (the things we learn from B. Hussein Obama supporters).

While I have talked about my childhood with other sodomite defenders in this thread, I'll do so again for the morally impaired (those who voted for B. Hussein Obama but are too ashamed to admit it).

I thanked both of my parents on their deathbeds for the wonderful childhood that they were responsible for me having.

Now it's my turn to ask a question Morphie:

What happened in your childhood that made you befriend people who proudly engage in an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior and state in an internet forum that you wouldn't be particularly concerned about having your innocent grandchildren being around such people?
Since the majority of your post was your typical, regurgitated rant I will ignore it for its lack of new substance. If you really want to knew about my childhood, outside of the regular beatings by my bipolar mother and constantly being ignored except for verbal abuse by my drunken father, there was no sexual abuse whatsoever in my family. Yet as an adult I once believed like you about homosexuals. I also spent my entire adult life working with, and taking in kids, many of whom were raped or molested, often repeatedly. That entails becoming acquainted with the family members and learning family dynamics. Years of study ensued in order to better bring the children to the point where they would feel comfortable enough to trust me with their deepest, darkest secrets from their pasts, and so I might know better how to aid them in getting beyond those past horrors.

Part of what becomes evident after the first several years is that homosexuality has nothing to do with sexual child abuse. Child molestation is typically a generational learned behavior. Molesters were likely molested in their own childhood. There are female molesters, but typically females internalize their rage, often not consciously remembering it until yeasts later; and their rage manifests either in different self-destructive behaviors or hatred of males. Males, on the other hand, more frequently pass their rage along by becoming molesters themselves. Frequently they will choose to molest children in the same age range that they were in when they were molested, but not always. They may prefer boys, girls, or have no preference. Yet the selection is tied to their childhood experiences, not to homosexuality or heterosexuality. In fact they are almost exclusively heterosexual, generally molesting a girlfriend's children, nieces, nephews, their own children and grandchildren. It is a matter of convenience. And since molesters frequently date and marry women who have been molested themselves the mother, having buried the pain beyond consciousness, often do not consciously see their child's molestation even when it occurs in her presence. It's a defense mechanism. One other point is, the earlier the onset of the molestation, and destruction of trust, the greater the rage.

Homosexuality is a separate issue. I personally am not convinced that all homosexuality is determined genetically, but I have come to the conclusion that much of it is. I've known people who have been highly disappointed when their prize horse, bull or sheep refused to mate with females, but tried regularly with males. There is no doubt that such behavior was not learned considering the fact that stud horses, bulls and rams are segregated from the herds for safety reasons. There are also far too many homosexual humans with no history of abuse. Yet, as I said before, I,m not convinced that 100% of homosexuality is genetic. There have been some cases I've run into where the homosexual was raped by some uncle, cousin or brother. Theoretically it would be easy to understand how this might lead to homosexual behavior. Feelings of pleasure and guilt simultaneously, intensely wash over the heterosexual youth. In order to alleviate the intense guilt over feeling pleasure it would be easy to understand how he might consider that he was born homosexual, making the feelings seem a natural occurance in his mind. In other words, in his mind, I'm not sick, God made me this way. But I would qualify this theory by saying that if it happens, it is in a minority of cases. Yet even when it might, the likelihood of them becoming a child molester would be less since they had come up with a coping mechanism instead of internalizing the rage.

So as I said earlier, I used to believe much like you in my youth, but instead of hanging on to my prejudices, education and decades of constant, extensive experience brought me to the truth.

alwight

So as I said earlier, I used to believe much like you in my youth, but instead of hanging on to my prejudices, education and decades of constant, extensive experience brought me to the truth.
You seem like a very rational, reasonable and intelligent person who indeed knows about of which you speak.
However, just be prepared for aCW to throw it all back in your face, since "rational" and "reasonable" doesn't seem to figure too prominently with him. :plain:

20130814-123042-129-283.jpg

TracerBullet

With all his bluster he comes across something like, maybe, a prison guard in some back-woodsy red state like, say, Indiana. Someone with a self-impressed flimsey authority position with no real teeth, originally sought to boost his deflated ego. The type of guy you'd feel sorry for if he weren't so utterly obnoxious.

Not prison guard...mall cop

realmallcop225.jpg

zoo22

He doesn't have his teeth and lives in the back-woods?

I'm not surprised he doesn't have any teeth, but I'm surprised he lives in the woods.

Like, some shack out there in the woods? Or an old abandoned truck or something? What happened to his teeth? Never mind, I really don't want to know.

Anyway, that's definitely a good reason not to go in the back-woods. Ol' toothless.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Since the majority of your post was your typical, regurgitated rant I will ignore it for its lack of new substance. If you really want to knew about my childhood, outside of the regular beatings by my bipolar mother and constantly being ignored except for verbal abuse by my drunken father, there was no sexual abuse whatsoever in my family...

You have much in common with someone ^ who recently posted in this thread:

What causes homosexual desire?

2. Family abnormality, including the following:
•a dominant, possessive, or rejecting mother
•an absent, distant, or rejecting father

I'm sorry about your childhood Morpheus. Due to the fact that I was raised by two very loving parents in a very healthy environment, I can't even begin to relate.

Yet as an adult I once believed like you God about homosexuals.

Fixed that for ya.

I also spent my entire adult life working with, and taking in kids, many of whom were raped or molested, often repeatedly. That entails becoming acquainted with the family members and learning family dynamics. Years of study ensued in order to better bring the children to the point where they would feel comfortable enough to trust me with their deepest, darkest secrets from their pasts, and so I might know better how to aid them in getting beyond those past horrors.

Part of what becomes evident after the first several years is that homosexuality has nothing to do with sexual child abuse. Child molestation is typically a generational learned behavior. Molesters were likely molested in their own childhood.

You might want to take your hypothesis up with ex homosexual lovemeorhateme who will tell you that being molested as a child lead to his same sex desires. If GFR7 had an ounce of decency in him, he'd do the right thing and tell you as well. I've also shown numerous times during my "regurgitated rants" throughout this 3 part thread testimony by ex homosexuals saying that being molested as a child lead to their homosexual desires and later behavior.

There are female molesters, but typically females internalize their rage, often not consciously remembering it until yeasts later; and their rage manifests either in different self-destructive behaviors or hatred of males. Males, on the other hand, more frequently pass their rage along by becoming molesters themselves. Frequently they will choose to molest children in the same age range that they were in when they were molested, but not always. They may prefer boys, girls, or have no preference. Yet the selection is tied to their childhood experiences, not to homosexuality or heterosexuality. In fact they are almost exclusively heterosexual, generally molesting a girlfriend's children, nieces, nephews, their own children and grandchildren. It is a matter of convenience. And since molesters frequently date and marry women who have been molested themselves the mother, having buried the pain beyond consciousness, often do not consciously see their child's molestation even when it occurs in her presence. It's a defense mechanism. One other point is, the earlier the onset of the molestation, and destruction of trust, the greater the rage.

Homosexuality is a separate issue. I personally am not convinced that all homosexuality is determined genetically,but I have come to the conclusion that much of it is.

So God, who created man in His own Image, gave some people that elusive 'gay' gene but not others?

I've known people who have been highly disappointed when their prize horse, bull or sheep refused to mate with females, but tried regularly with males. There is no doubt that such behavior was not learned considering the fact that stud horses, bulls and rams are segregated from the herds for safety reasons.

(Don't cha just love it when supposed "Christians" compare man with animals?).

I covered the differences between man and animals again somewhat recently in this post Morphie, you might want to review it to see how ridiculous you sound.

The myth of homosexuality in nature.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4133277&postcount=3643

There are also far too many homosexual humans with no history of abuse.

As shown, psychological damage can lead to same sex desires as much as physical molestation can.

Yet, as I said before, I,m not convinced that 100% of homosexuality is genetic. There have been some cases I've run into where the homosexual was raped by some uncle, cousin or brother. Theoretically it would be easy to understand how this might lead to homosexual behavior.

Drop your theories Morphie, those poor children were severely damaged by someone they trusted and most likely loved. That damage lead to a twisted and perverted outlook towards normal human sexuality.

Feelings of pleasure and guilt simultaneously, intensely wash over the heterosexual youth. In order to alleviate the intense guilt over feeling pleasure it would be easy to understand how he might consider that he was born homosexual, making the feelings seem a natural occurance in his mind. In other words, in his mind, I'm not sick, God made me this way. But I would qualify this theory by saying that if it happens, it is in a minority of cases. Yet even when it might, the likelihood of them becoming a child molester would be less since they had come up with a coping mechanism instead of internalizing the rage.

So now you proudly embrace the LGBT rainbow flag and see people like me (and more importantly God) as your enemy.

Any plans this summer on which LGBTQueer pride parade you'll be taking the (imaginary) grandkids to Morphie?

RainbowFlag01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.