So, according to Fox News I lived in a Sharia no-go zone...

So according to Fox News where I lived in Paris was a Sharia no-go zone. Ok, so Fox News has apologised but (unless it's gone downhill markedly in the last 5 years) it wasn't anything like Fox tried to present it as (ditto Birmingham...). So there was a mosque and quite a lot of Muslims went to said mosque. And my concierge was Muslim... But sharia law, non.

I suppose my question is, why does Fox News allow such nonsense on its channel? And for anyone who still believes what Fox News says about European cities, do you have any questions for someone who has lived in a few European cities?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Why does Fox do that? Couldn't be $ could it?
And why would Fox viewers bother talking with any one from godless Europe?
And by the way according to some here, sharia law now rules in Dearborn MI.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
It's crazy, the matrix can be picked apart. Instead, idk, people like the herd?

Regardless, I appreciate the information. Wish we had more quality contributors like Champ.

fool

Hall of Fame
Why does Fox do that? Couldn't be $ could it?
And why would Fox viewers bother talking with any one from godless Europe?
And by the way according to some here, sharia law now rules in Dearborn MI.

You know Dearborn?

zoo22

"A French TV host this week mocked Fox News for its coverage of Muslim “no-go zones” in France by sending staffers out on the streets to discover how dangerous these places really are. Yann Barthès, the host of Le Petit Journal, showed video of a Fox guest telling Elisabeth Hasselbeck he’s been to some of these areas where non-Muslims supposedly aren’t allowed, and they feel just as dangerous as Iran or Afghanistan.":

Fox News "No Go Zone"