ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Preterism's "all 'gospels' save"-Craigie's "Burger King Have It Your Way/Understand It Any Way You Like It:"

"Nick M, Butterfly, John W, and STP (maybe others) have all said that Godrulz is not saved because he doesn’t understand the Gospel the way it is supposed to be understood.Even though Godrulz has repeatedly said that Jesus is his Savior, they tell him he is not saved over and over again."-Tettie the Clown/Perverter

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
See if you can see the deceptive reply of the preterist in post http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4216851&postcount=1927 in reply to my post:
Spoiler
Ephesians 2:14 KJV does not say EXACTLY WHEN!

What part of "where or when" do you not understand?

I said there is nowhere in the Bible that says Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first.

I also said you, nor any other MADist can show when (assuming you are correct) Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first.

It's funny watching how desperate all you MADists become when you can't answer a question.

Because you guys can't answer the question by showing a verse that backs up your claims, you all resort to claiming I am a liar.

You guys make your claims, but can't back them up. And when you can't back them up, you are left with no other alternative than to attack the person who asked the question.

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys make your claims, but can't back them up. And when you can't back them up, you are left with no other alternative than to attack the person who asked the question.

And the wimpy actor quips in with another one of his wimpy, cry baby acts of hypocrisy, as he spews forth "attacks" against individuals, in every thread, in which he litters, spreading his snake oil.

Grow a spine, loser, and stuff your con job.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Im really intrigued why STP and heir didn't show the verse that answers my question.

Here's the answer:

(Acts 13:46) Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: “We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Hmmmmm.......

STP and heir said Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first when a remnant was formed. Then STP said Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first because he went to prison.

heir said there was no verse.

But as we see above, Paul stopped preaching to the Jew first because the Jews rejected the Gospel of Christ.

This presents a big problem for MAD.

john w

Hall of Fame
I also said you, nor any other MADist can show when (assuming you are correct) Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first.

It's funny watching how desperate all you MADists become when you can't answer a question.

Because you guys can't answer the question by showing a verse that backs up your claims, you all resort to claiming I am a liar.

Still waiting for you to answer, sweetie..

3 years, and counting, sweetie, waiting for you to "step up to the plate:"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107292&page=100

Can't "back it up," eh wimp?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for you to answer, sweetie..

3 years, and counting, sweetie, waiting for you to "step up to the plate:"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107292&page=100

Can't "back it up," eh wimp?

I've answered your question many times.

For Example, Paul told the Thessalonians that the Great Jewish Rebellion would have to happen before the resurrection.

Since, both these events already happened, these teachings by Paul are not for us today.

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption.

If you knew how to rightly divide the Word of Truth, and quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, you wouldn't be so confused.

musterion

For Example, Paul told the Thessalonians that the Great Jewish Rebellion would have to happen before the resurrection.

No he didn't. You add to the Word of God.

Since, both these events already happened, these teachings by Paul are not for us today.

The resurrection hasn't.

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place,

No it didn't.

believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption.

Then no one believing the Gospel since that Day is guaranteed salvation.

You are truly of your father the Devil.

john w

Hall of Fame

More habitual lying-you never answered that before, punk. Show us the place on TOL, that you did..

Catch that deceit, TOL? The punk says it only applies to believers at that time.

Is that what you are saying, you punk?

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption.

Catch that deceit, TOL? The punk says it only applies to believers at that time.

Tet: Paul taught that believers were saved, by believing that Christ died for their sins, was raised for their justification. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to believe 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

On record.

You serpent.

Is that what you are saying, you punk?

He denies the redemption of the body to us, current members of the boc.No scripture says that, you serpent-you made it up. Hank Haneegraaf, a "fallable" man, taught you that satanism.

If you knew how to rightly divide the Word of Truth, and quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, you wouldn't be so confused.

Got me again with that "Darby" spam, you loser.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I've answered your question many times

Habitual liar-I asked you to show us, identify those infallible teachers, that you claim teach you your satanic AD 70-ism/Preterism, sweetie. I've asked you for over 3 years, punk.

Here is what you said:

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man “tetelestai,” AKA Craigie

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago.Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Clownie Craigie

Show us these infallible teachers, that teach you, since one of your "arguments" against MAD is that it is taught by "fallable" men.

Do be a dear, creme puff. Show us. I've asked you for 3 years.

You won't-quiet as a turkey farm, on T Day. Your "ministry" is fraud, and spreading the snake oil, that your father provides you.

Slick..........real slick.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

The resurrection hasn't.

No it didn't.

"Originally Posted by tetelestai
Quote:

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption. "

Catch that deceit, musterion? The punk says it only applies to believers at that time.

That is his "argument," which is satanic, for all to view.

john w

Hall of Fame

Habitual liar.

"And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tettie the clown

Still waiting for you to identify this "everyone" that saw the Lord Jesus Christ return in A.D. 70.

Wait....According to the mutt Craigie, "The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him" was the Roman army.

Right, punk?

Jedidiah

Im really intrigued why STP and heir didn't show the verse that answers my question.

Here's the answer:

(Acts 13:46) Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: “We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Hmmmmm.......

STP and heir said Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first when a remnant was formed. Then STP said Paul stopped preaching to the Jews first because he went to prison.

heir said there was no verse.

But as we see above, Paul stopped preaching to the Jew first because the Jews rejected the Gospel of Christ.

This presents a big problem for MAD.
Acts 13:46 -- Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first haue bene spoken to you: but seeing yee put it from you, and iudge your selues vnworthy of euerlasting life, loe, we turne to the Gentiles.

Last edited:

musterion

"Originally Posted by tetelestai
Quote:

Paul also taught that believers were sealed until the Day of Redemption. Since that already took place, believers today do not need to be sealed until the Day of Redemption. "

Catch that deceit, musterion? The punk says it only applies to believers at that time.

That is his "argument," which is satanic, for all to view.

Yes, it's quite clear now. No believer should be able to mistake him anymore.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because the promised Messiah had to come from the House of Judah.
In other words, God's choice of the southern nation over the northern nation had nothing to do with their behavior. Because both were adulterous.

heir

TOL Subscriber

The resurrection hasn't.

No it didn't.

And he has the audacity to come after us? The man is sick!