Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    bm

Jesus told the Truth, but the jews did not believe Him ! They hated Him ! Do you deny that ?
    I believe that what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-19 is the description of a loyal Jew to Judaism. And I am sure every Jew believes the same. No Jew would ever hate him for that.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    I believe that what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-19 is the description of a loyal Jew to Judaism. And I am sure every Jew believes the same. No Jew would ever hate him for that.
    The jews hated God and Christ ! Also they rejected God in the O T here 1 Sam 8:7 !

Posted from the TOL App!
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

Posted from the TOL App!

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TimLutz View Post
    Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

Posted from the TOL App!
    Paul's persecutions were due to his struggle to overturn Jewish synagogues into Christian churches by preaching that his "Christ" was the Messiah, son of God and that he had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. That's the reason why the local Jews wanted to kill him. (Acts 9:29) Because he was preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. I wonder what you would do if, for instance, Muslims came to your church to teach about Muhammad as the only prophet assigned by Allah and many got interested and considered conversion.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can dress a conspiracy pig any way you want. Still a conspiracy.

Posted from the TOL App!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS just how many times bad you read the Bible before you judged?

Posted from the TOL App!

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

You can dress a conspiracy pig any way you want. Still a conspiracy.

Posted from the TOL App!
    Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

PS just how many times bad you read the Bible before you judged?

Posted from the TOL App!
    A Jew does not need to read some thing more than three times to be able to discuss it. I read the NT 3 times to find out the reason why it was written and got myself on the road to meet Christian posters.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul's persecutions were due to his struggle to overturn Jewish synagogues into Christian churches by preaching that his "Christ" was the Messiah, son of God and that he had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. That's the reason why the local Jews wanted to kill him. (Acts 9:29) Because he was preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. I wonder what you would do if, for instance, Muslims came to your church to teach about Muhammad as the only prophet assigned by Allah and many got interested and considered conversion.
    Jews hated God and Christ and the Prophets !

Posted from the TOL App!
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    Jews hated God and Christ and the Prophets !

Posted from the TOL App!

Fail

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.
    Well then. If you I came to a Jewish site and started. making claims about their religion then I would be expected to have read their completed work.
    Still like copying someone else's book report and claiming it for own. Then the one I copied from even did not do their homework.
    Seems you are missing the big Messianic revival starting in Israel.
    Rabbis are working with khouse.org in comparing the Torah's code to the completion in the New Testament. As it is said. New Testament in the Old Concealed. Old Testament in the New Revealed.
    Also you must have missed all the OT verses in the NT.
    But you do seem to pull a lot out of conjecture. Rather than even period secular history. It was the Greeks and Romans who did as much or more against Paul than the Jewish religious leaders.

Posted from the TOL App!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And no I do not believe in Replacement theology. My boss is a Jewish carpenter who made the greatest purist sacrifice ever. Canceling all sin debt to whomever accepts. It was not nail that held Him there. It was love.

Posted from the TOL App!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted from the TOL App!

Posted from the TOL App!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out Olive Tree ministries.

Posted from the TOL App!

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Well then. If you I came to a Jewish site and started. making claims about their religion then I would be expected to have read their completed work.
    Still like copying someone else's book report and claiming it for own. Then the one I copied from even did not do their homework.
    Seems you are missing the big Messianic revival starting in Israel.
    Rabbis are working with khouse.org in comparing the Torah's code to the completion in the New Testament. As it is said. New Testament in the Old Concealed. Old Testament in the New Revealed.
    Also you must have missed all the OT verses in the NT.
    But you do seem to pull a lot out of conjecture. Rather than even period secular history. It was the Greeks and Romans who did as much or more against Paul than the Jewish religious leaders.

Posted from the TOL App!
    Many of the OT verses found in the NT are there as a result of plagiarism with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Just mention some of them to me and, if I fail to tell you what they point to, I'll be more than fair to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thread Information