User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 270

Thread: REPORT: God's plan of salvation

  1. #61
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113837

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    bm

    Jesus told the Truth, but the jews did not believe Him ! They hated Him ! Do you deny that ?
    I believe that what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-19 is the description of a loyal Jew to Judaism. And I am sure every Jew believes the same. No Jew would ever hate him for that.

  2. #62
    TOL Legend beloved57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    16,195
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 703 Times in 672 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    45785
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    I believe that what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-19 is the description of a loyal Jew to Judaism. And I am sure every Jew believes the same. No Jew would ever hate him for that.
    The jews hated God and Christ ! Also they rejected God in the O T here 1 Sam 8:7 !

    Posted from the TOL App!
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

    Charles Spurgeon !

  3. #63
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

    Posted from the TOL App!

  4. #64
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113837

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TimLutz View Post
    Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

    Posted from the TOL App!
    Paul's persecutions were due to his struggle to overturn Jewish synagogues into Christian churches by preaching that his "Christ" was the Messiah, son of God and that he had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. That's the reason why the local Jews wanted to kill him. (Acts 9:29) Because he was preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. I wonder what you would do if, for instance, Muslims came to your church to teach about Muhammad as the only prophet assigned by Allah and many got interested and considered conversion.

  5. #65
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    You can dress a conspiracy pig any way you want. Still a conspiracy.

    Posted from the TOL App!

  6. #66
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    PS just how many times bad you read the Bible before you judged?

    Posted from the TOL App!

  7. #67
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113837

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TimLutz View Post
    You can dress a conspiracy pig any way you want. Still a conspiracy.

    Posted from the TOL App!
    Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

  8. #68
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113837

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TimLutz View Post
    PS just how many times bad you read the Bible before you judged?

    Posted from the TOL App!
    A Jew does not need to read some thing more than three times to be able to discuss it. I read the NT 3 times to find out the reason why it was written and got myself on the road to meet Christian posters.

  9. #69
    TOL Legend beloved57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    16,195
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 703 Times in 672 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    45785
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Paul's persecutions were due to his struggle to overturn Jewish synagogues into Christian churches by preaching that his "Christ" was the Messiah, son of God and that he had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. That's the reason why the local Jews wanted to kill him. (Acts 9:29) Because he was preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. I wonder what you would do if, for instance, Muslims came to your church to teach about Muhammad as the only prophet assigned by Allah and many got interested and considered conversion.
    Jews hated God and Christ and the Prophets !

    Posted from the TOL App!
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

    Charles Spurgeon !

  10. #70
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,579
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 502 Times in 418 Posts

    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    Jews hated God and Christ and the Prophets !

    Posted from the TOL App!

    Fail

  11. #71
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.
    Well then. If you I came to a Jewish site and started. making claims about their religion then I would be expected to have read their completed work.
    Still like copying someone else's book report and claiming it for own. Then the one I copied from even did not do their homework.
    Seems you are missing the big Messianic revival starting in Israel.
    Rabbis are working with khouse.org in comparing the Torah's code to the completion in the New Testament. As it is said. New Testament in the Old Concealed. Old Testament in the New Revealed.
    Also you must have missed all the OT verses in the NT.
    But you do seem to pull a lot out of conjecture. Rather than even period secular history. It was the Greeks and Romans who did as much or more against Paul than the Jewish religious leaders.

    Posted from the TOL App!

  12. #72
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    And no I do not believe in Replacement theology. My boss is a Jewish carpenter who made the greatest purist sacrifice ever. Canceling all sin debt to whomever accepts. It was not nail that held Him there. It was love.

    Posted from the TOL App!

  13. #73
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLutz View Post
    Keep getting burdened by historical revisionists dealing in arrogant (ignorant) intellectual bigotry. Throwing around accusations of an Apostle Paul cult conspiracy. Which was supposed to have rewritten the whole New Testament. Hundreds of treasured manuscripts. And no one noticed? Duh! Try doing that with a couple hundred emails sometimes. After it had been read. All the while claiming that Christianity has an anti Jewish bent because of it. Huh(?) again. Someone rally does not know the writings of Paul. Or the term used to describe the faith as Judeo-Christian. That it is a continuation of the prophesy of a Messiah. Makes me wonder if it is not rooted in a need to diminish God. Because to have someone in authority over you can be an uncomfortable feeling. Especially if you want to be like a snotty teenager. Wanting to do want you want no matter if it may hurt others or the culture. What did Paul have to gain by giving up his position. Beatings, stoning, whipping, imprisonment, left for dead a couple times, and finally executed.

    Posted from the TOL App!






    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Conspiracy takes effect among members of the same ideology. I am struggling from outside to fight against attacks to my ideology. In other words, against the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.


    Posted from the TOL App!

  14. #74
    Journeyman TimLutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39
    Check out Olive Tree ministries.

    Posted from the TOL App!

  15. #75
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,567
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113837

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TimLutz View Post
    Well then. If you I came to a Jewish site and started. making claims about their religion then I would be expected to have read their completed work.
    Still like copying someone else's book report and claiming it for own. Then the one I copied from even did not do their homework.
    Seems you are missing the big Messianic revival starting in Israel.
    Rabbis are working with khouse.org in comparing the Torah's code to the completion in the New Testament. As it is said. New Testament in the Old Concealed. Old Testament in the New Revealed.
    Also you must have missed all the OT verses in the NT.
    But you do seem to pull a lot out of conjecture. Rather than even period secular history. It was the Greeks and Romans who did as much or more against Paul than the Jewish religious leaders.

    Posted from the TOL App!
    Many of the OT verses found in the NT are there as a result of plagiarism with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Just mention some of them to me and, if I fail to tell you what they point to, I'll be more than fair to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us