THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's the mentality of the left these days
They...27 arrests. Two more than at a Chargers stadium on game. Most of the people were fine. Almost everyone of those thousands of people were well behaved and the police were smart enough to keep the two groups separate. About the best you could have expected.

Nothing to see here, folks, just angry right wingers looking for something to throw at the left and using the absolute worst cause to advance it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They...27 arrests. Two more than at a Chargers stadium on game. Most of the people were fine. Almost everyone of those thousands of people were well behaved and the police were smart enough to keep the two groups separate. About the best you could have expected.

Nothing to see here, folks, just angry right wingers looking for something to throw at the left and using the absolute worst cause to advance it.
Yes, left wingers seem really happy lately - I wonder why

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Aside from the fact I'm no more left winger than you're an Oxford Dean, your wondering will likely never cease.
Well, you level unfair criticism of the President, that's pretty leftist. Besides, I wasn't calling you a leftist, just noting the happiness of the media and the left lately. They seem energized with bashing our President.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, you level unfair criticism of the President,
I'll say it again, until you put particulars on that it's just empty rhetoric that reduces to your ox being gored.

that's pretty leftist.
No it isn't. Elected Republicans do that too.

Besides, I wasn't calling you a leftist,
You've done that enough. You just did it again. Or in your experience do right wingers use left wing rhetoric? :plain:

just noting the happiness of the media and the left lately.
You didn't say anything about the media. PJ, you need to figure out what you mean to say and refrain from hitting post until you're sure you have it firmly in your sights.

They seem energized with bashing our President.
It's hard to credit your criticism given what you've leveled at me. I know that's unfounded, so it undercuts any judgment call you make on the matter with me.

glorydaz

The cops are not arresting all those who need to be arrested. The only thing that keep it so low was moving the free speech people out of harm's way. People like clown love to tell part of the story so it doesn't sound so bad. I listened to what was said.....they moved people out for their own safety so the "anti-free speech" crowd couldn't harm them. This is not rocket-science folks.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Well, you level unfair criticism of the President, that's pretty leftist. Besides, I wasn't calling you a leftist, just noting the happiness of the media and the left lately. They seem energized with bashing our President.

AAqjaw5.img

It must have slipped "patrick jane's" memory that all of "The Donald's business councils have resigned "en masse" in response to his Tuesday impromptu press conference on Charlotteville.

Each of the Joint Chiefs issued statements denouncing racism - something this President failed to understand!

Now prominent Republicans are publically questioning the President's mental stability and fitness to fulfil his duties!

None of these groups could be considered "leftists" - by any stretch of the imagination!

glorydaz

AAqjaw5.img

It must have slipped "patrick jane's" memory that all of "The Donald's business councils have resigned "en masse" in response to his Tuesday impromptu press conference on Charlotteville.

Each of the Joint Chiefs issued statements denouncing racism - something this President failed to understand!

Now prominent Republicans are publically questioning the President's mental stability and fitness to fulfil his duties!

Big surprise....the swamp does not want to be drained, and the business big shots fear the radical loons on the left. :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Big surprise....the swamp does not want to be drained, and the business big shots fear the radical loons on the left. :chuckle:

AAqjaw8.img

How quick they forget - Trump's business connections were a prominent theme during his Campaign but now they are "being thrown under the bus" along with Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Jim Comey, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer, Paul Manafort, Jeff Sessions, Reince Priebus .....

Trump's American Manufacturing Council

William M. Brown CEO Harris Corporation

Michael Dell CEO Dell Technologies Inc

John J. Ferriola CEO Nucor

Jeff Fettig CEO Whirlpool Corporation

Mark Fields CEO (former) Ford Motor Company

Kenneth Frazier CEO Merck & Co.

Alex Gorsky CEO Johnson & Johnson

Gregory J. Hayes CEO United Technologies

Marillyn Hewson CEO Lockheed Martin

Jeff Immelt Chairman General Electric

Jim Kamsickas CEO Dana Inc

Klaus Kleinfeld CEO (former) Arconic

Brian Krzanich CEO Intel

Richard G. Kyle CEO Timken Company

Thea Lee Deputy Chief of Staff AFL–CIO

Andrew Liveris CEO Dow Chemical Company

Mario Longhi CEO (former) U.S. Steel

Denise Morrison CEO Campbell Soup Company

Dennis Muilenburg CEO Boeing

Elon Musk CEO Tesla Motors

Doug Oberhelman Executive Chairman Caterpillar Inc.

Scott Paul President Alliance for American Manufacturing

Kevin Plank CEO Under Armour

Michael B. Polk CEO Newell Brands

Mark Sutton CEO International Paper

Inge Thulin CEO 3M

Richard Trumka President AFL–CIO

Wendell Weeks CEO Corning Inc.

Last edited:

glorydaz

AAqjaw8.img

How quick they forget - Trump's business connections were a prominent theme during his Campaign but now they are "being thrown under the bus" along with Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Jim Comey, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer, Paul Manafort, Jeff Sessions, Reince Priebus .....

Trump's American Manufacturing Council

William M. Brown CEO Harris Corporation

Michael Dell CEO Dell Technologies Inc

John J. Ferriola CEO Nucor

Jeff Fettig CEO Whirlpool Corporation

Mark Fields CEO (former) Ford Motor Company

Kenneth Frazier CEO Merck & Co.

Alex Gorsky CEO Johnson & Johnson

Gregory J. Hayes CEO United Technologies

Marillyn Hewson CEO Lockheed Martin

Jeff Immelt Chairman General Electric

Jim Kamsickas CEO Dana Inc

Klaus Kleinfeld CEO (former) Arconic

Brian Krzanich CEO Intel

Richard G. Kyle CEO Timken Company

Thea Lee Deputy Chief of Staff AFL–CIO

Andrew Liveris CEO Dow Chemical Company

Mario Longhi CEO (former) U.S. Steel

Denise Morrison CEO Campbell Soup Company

Dennis Muilenburg CEO Boeing

Elon Musk CEO Tesla Motors

Doug Oberhelman Executive Chairman Caterpillar Inc.

Scott Paul President Alliance for American Manufacturing

Kevin Plank CEO Under Armour

Michael B. Polk CEO Newell Brands

Mark Sutton CEO International Paper

Inge Thulin CEO 3M

Richard Trumka President AFL–CIO

Wendell Weeks CEO Corning Inc.

LOL Now the left comes out in support of big business. Ya gotta love the workings of the liberal mind. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The cops are not arresting all those who need to be arrested. The only thing that keep it so low was moving the free speech people out of harm's way. People like clown love to tell part of the story so it doesn't sound so bad. I listened to what was said.....they moved people out for their own safety so the "anti-free speech" crowd couldn't harm them. This is not rocket-science folks.

You're so right Glorydaz. I was forced to place old Town Heretic on my infamous "Eggnore list" because I cannot abide his lack of quality sense of humor. His so-called "Humor" somehow, annoys me. His "Politics" annoy me, as well.

It's true that those speakers had to be removed for their own safety. The Antifa thugs hate the fact that Conservatives try and exercise their freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.