Evil pervert judge destroys family, forces child to be raised as wrong gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pffft, dude, you are the epitome of 'simple minded'. If they have same sex desires then they're gay or bisexual and hardly "decide" it doofus.

Now we're getting somewhere:

So if a child decides that they are indeed a girl trapped inside a boy's body (or vice versa) and/or has sexual desires for a member of the same gender, that child shouldn't be dissuaded from pursuing those desires?

Arthur Brain

So if a child decides that they are indeed a girl trapped inside a boy's body (or vice versa) and/or has sexual desires for a member of the same gender, that child shouldn't be dissuaded from pursuing those desires?

You can't dissuade something that's innate. You don't "counsel" someone out of an orientation etc by way of. You certainly don't abuse them out of it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't dissuade something that's innate. You don't "counsel" someone out of an orientation etc by way of. You certainly don't abuse them out of it.

So you agree with the LGBTQ movement that the terms "gay (i.e. homosexual) youth" and "transgender youth" are terms that are valid? If so why do many youths that have homosexual desires and/or gender identity confusion either grow out of those desires or through spiritual and/or psychological help overcome those desires and confusion?

You do realize that the child in this incident grew out of his gender confusion don't you?

Arthur Brain

So you agree with the LGBTQ movement that the terms "gay (i.e. homosexual) youth" and "transgender youth" are terms that are valid? If so why do many youths that have homosexual desires and/or gender identity confusion either grow out of those desires or through spiritual and/or psychological help overcome those desires and confusion?

Simple, they don't, just like straight people don't become or "choose" to be gay.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Simple, they don't, just like straight people don't become or "choose" to be gay.

You just said earlier that having same-sex desires are "innate" (and I assume you believe that having desires to cross dress and act like someone of the opposite gender are as well).

So if those things are innate as you claim, how can people leave those desires and behaviors behind through spiritual and/or psychological therapy?

You do believe in free will don't you Art, in fact you promoted it when you said that the little boy should be able to use it instead of being forced to identify as a little girl.

Arthur Brain

You just said earlier that having same-sex desires are "innate" (and I assume you believe that having desires to cross dress and act like someone of the opposite gender are as well).

So if those things are innate as you claim, how can people leave those desires and behaviors behind through spiritual and/or psychological therapy?

Uh, I answered you last time. They don't. If you think 'therapy' centers "cure" people from being homosexual then you're just gormless.

You do believe in free will don't you Art, in fact you promoted it when you said that the little boy should be able to use it instead of being forced to identify as a little girl.

Only to an extent. Orientation isn't a choice by way of. Of course the boy shouldn't have been forced to dress like a girl, just as children shouldn't be forced into abusive "therapy" either.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

No, children always make the best decisions -

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This situation seems to have turned out for the better concerning the child.

But I can also see a slippery slope when it comes to giving civil authorities the right to demand how parents raise their children.
I mean, if this was a story about a little boy that really did like to wear frilly dresses and lacy ribbons in his hair, but his father would only allow him to wear macho masculine clothing, .......
could that also be considered as causing emotional harm to the child?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This situation seems to have turned out for the better concerning the child.

But I can also see a slippery slope when it comes to giving civil authorities the right to demand how parents raise their children.
I mean, if this was a story about a little boy that really did like to wear frilly dresses and lacy ribbons in his hair, but his father would only allow him to wear macho masculine clothing, .......
could that also be considered as causing emotional harm to the child?

Except for the fact that if the parent(s) allow the gender confused child to pursue cross dressing behavior (and usually the homosexual lifestyle that goes with it) that child will end up with AIDS and other STD's, as well as either dying prematurely from those diseases and other disorders or committing suicide.

There is professional help out there for gender and sexually confused people, check with Art Brain as he keeps the list of those organizations handy.

Arthur Brain

Except for the fact that if the parent(s) allow the gender confused child to pursue cross dressing behavior (and usually the homosexual lifestyle that goes with it) that child will end up with AIDS and other STD's, as well as either dying prematurely from those diseases and other disorders or committing suicide.

There is professional help out there for gender and sexually confused people, check with Art Brain as he keeps the list of those organizations handy.

What "Professional help" exactly? Man, you didn't even know what went on in therapy centers so take your projection someplace else oh obsessed one.

What a clown.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Uh, I answered you last time. They don't. If you think 'therapy' centers "cure" people from being homosexual then you're just gormless.

But you acknowledged earlier in this thread that it was environmental factors (an over domineering mother) that lead the child to cross dress and identify with the opposite gender and that it was environmental factors (a loving dad) that lead him out of that gender confusion.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Only to an extent. Orientation isn't a choice by way of. Of course the boy shouldn't have been forced to dress like a girl, just as children shouldn't be forced into abusive "therapy" either.

Or forced to continue deadly behaviors such homosexuality and transgenderism like the LGBTQ movement says that they should.

Thanks for playing along Art, as I know that I can always rely on you to make my point.

Arthur Brain

But you acknowledged earlier in this thread that it was environmental factors (an over domineering mother) that lead the child to cross dress and identify with the opposite gender and that it was environmental factors (a loving dad) that lead him out of that gender confusion.

Eh? Where did I acknowledge that in this particular case exactly? You making stuff up again? Environmental factors can certainly have an influence but if you think that gay people are somehow 'molded' that way then you're bonkers.

Or forced to continue deadly behaviors such homosexuality and transgenderism like the LGBTQ movement says that they should.

Thanks for playing along Art, as I know that I can always rely on you to make my point.

Same ole same ole...

:yawn:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Eh? Where did I acknowledge that in this particular case exactly?...

Sigh, so many drama queen posts, so little memory.

Well let's discuss this before you get too upset for rationality again.

You agree the judge was correct in slamming this perverted sick-minded mother, and in getting the boy away from her for his own good?

I agree with the judges decision.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Arthur Brain

Here, let me spell this out for you in a bit further detail. I agreed with the judges decision that the mothers behaviour was tantamount to emotional abuse and it was in the best interests of the child to be removed from her custody. There's nothing to actually suggest in the article that the boy himself had any gender issues but rather the mother was just unhinged. Who knows what's going on with her, maybe she was desperate to have a daughter instead of a son. Either way the lad is described as acting like most boys of his age and without coercion from his dad in doing so.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here, let me spell this out for you in a bit further detail.
I agreed with the judges decision that the mothers behaviour was tantamount to emotional abuse and it was in the best interests of the child to be removed from her custody. There's nothing to actually suggest in the article that the boy himself had any gender issues but rather the mother was just unhinged.

i.e. negative environmental factors (an overbearing mother) were responsible for the child's gender confusion and behavior. Thanks for acknowledging what I've been saying all along.

Who knows what's going on with her, maybe she was desperate to have a daughter instead of a son. Either way the lad is described as acting like most boys of his age and without coercion from his dad in doing so.

i.e. positive environmental factors (a loving dad) has helped this boy out of his state of gender confusion. Thanks for acknowledging what I've been saying all along.

Arthur Brain

i.e. negative environmental factors (an overbearing mother) were responsible for the child's gender confusion and behavior. Thanks for acknowledging what I've been saying all along.

:doh:

You really can't comprehend or read properly at all can you? There's nothing to suggest the child himself HAD any gender issues or confusion. According to the article he behaved no differently to other boys in general and the only one with any issues going on here was with the mother.

Get. A. Grip.

i.e. positive environmental factors (a loving dad) has helped this boy out of his state of gender confusion. Thanks for acknowledging what I've been saying all along.

As above...

*Facepalm* etc...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh:

You really can't comprehend or read properly at all can you? There's nothing to suggest the child himself HAD any gender issues or confusion. According to the article he behaved no differently to other boys in general and the only one with any issues going on here was with the mother.

Once again for the morally confused:

The overbearing mother was the cause of the child's gender identity confusion, showing that environmental factors not genetics are responsible for same-sex desires and gender confusion.

No one is born with same sex desires nor are born gender confused, so of course the boy didn't have any gender confusion prior to the overbearing mother attempting to destroy his life.

Arthur Brain

Once again for the morally confused:

The overbearing mother was the cause of the child's gender identity confusion, showing that environmental factors not genetics are responsible for same-sex desires and gender confusion.

No one is born with same sex desires nor are born gender confused, so of course the boy didn't have any gender confusion prior to the overbearing mother attempting to destroy his life.

There's nothing to suggest the boy himself had any confusion going on anyway so way to overlook that (again).

As to your latter then you're just a goof. If you think all gay folk etc are "made" that way then you're in la la and.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's nothing to suggest the boy himself had any confusion going on anyway so way to overlook that (again)...

No child is confused until environmental factors turn that child into something he or she wasn't born with: gender confusion and/or same sex desires.

It was fortunate for the little boy that he went before a Judge who wasn't an LGBTQueer judicial activist. Many children haven't been so lucky.

Now had this little boy shown signs of identifying as a girl earlier in childhood, would that have made a difference whether or not he should be dressed in female clothing and wear pink nail polish and a pink headband?

The mother, however, was “absolutely convinced that J perceived himself as a girl,” and would dress him in female clothing. In 2013, it has been noted that the boy was wearing a pink headband and nail polish,

Status
Not open for further replies.