Conversion.

Lon

You are atheist.
And you are a babe 1 Corinthians 13:11 Be honest, you simply said this to 'hurt.' You had no spiritual reason for saying so. None.

Proof you are a babe? See here Matthew 12:28-30 Mark 3:26-28

For WHATEVER reason, the Lord hears my prayer. Read these verses above again. Satan does not attack Satan.

Stop being a babe and learn. Stop emoting and being a child. In our Lord Jesus Christ.

(has a small bit to do with your OP, you immaturely try to steal or 'undo' another's joy or remove them from the kingdom just because they think you are a child). You are a child. Stop it! -Lon

Lon

The Lord Jesus Christ did NOT come to condemn. John 3:17 He loves. John 3:16

We both agree John 3:3 is about conversion, but you are so used to playing a victim, you don't know who your brothers or sisters in Christ are, nor how many of us there truly are. John 3:8, you can't even tell which way the wind blows with me. Sad, but I've always thought you a babe because of it. John 3:15,16 Saved (I think) but ever the victim and so discounting churches in your area, that might be truly brothers and sisters, but you'll never know because it is just you and Jesus with your hurt. He will help you grow, but you are yet a hurting babe. Once you allow Him to be your defender, instead of trying to protect yourself, you'll be fine. You'll be more of a grown up by then. John 3:18, I believe. I am not condemned. Stop being an accuser. It is ignorant and lame.

Truster

I don't have atheist on my ignore list. It's this a message of lies?

It says, "the atheist". Try paying attention to what is written instead of what you think is or should be written.

What does "It's this a message of lies?" convey to you, because for me its gibberish.

Reactions: Lon

Lon

It isn't hidden. It is just what he says when he knows he is wrong and acting childish. He is VERY uncomfortable with Body life. At least he posts to members on TOL. He has a ways to go.

He hates the very people he is supposed to be loving :(

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The lie is that you fooled me, again, thinking TOL's server sent me a message that I have you on my ignore list. It's called "phishing". You're phishing to see if I'm dumb enough to fall for your scams.

I don't pay attention to your junk, anyway, so I wouldn't know what you're talking about.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He has brain of a phish.

There are no "the atheist" on the members list.go look it up. Don't exist.
Truster's post was his immature means of pointing out that he had placed Lon on his ignore list because he considered Lon an atheist.

Lon afterwards posts something to Truster, and Truster responded with the post you are wondering about. Truster's post demonstrated his previous ignoring of Lon claim was a wee bit premature, for Truster was compelled to post reminding us that he whom he has ignored was, well, really not yet fully ignored.

In other words, as Lon has indicated, Truster has some behavioral issues and if his grandmother was actually reading his exchanges she would likely have to grab him by the ear while saying a few words to him about his choleric behavior.

Most likely Truster will be along soon and do the same to this post of mine, despite having claimed he is ignoring me, too. His are but the games of small children. Take them and Truster with a grain of salt. ;)

AMR

Reactions: Lon

Truster

The lie is that you fooled me, again, thinking TOL's server sent me a message that I have you on my ignore list. It's called "phishing". You're phishing to see if I'm dumb enough to fall for your scams.

I don't pay attention to your junk, anyway, so I wouldn't know what you're talking about.

So if you don't pay attention to my junk what are you doing in this thread? That in and off itself makes you what you accuse me of. A liar and blatantly so.

Truster

Umm so you make up stuff.

What I don't make up is the fact you religious dogma lovers are set for destruction.

"for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves".

I've spent much time amongst your kind and I've witnessed the damage you cause with your creeds and traditions. Your sight is not on Messiah, but firmly set on man made doctrines that you cut and paste and refer to as a foundation for your twisted misapprehension of the truth.
Yes you have the scriptures ( so did the scribes and pharisees) , yes you have chosen formulations in your denominations, but you have a pride in the creeds and traditions that is both frightening and disgusting.
Each of you considers Reformed Theology as an end in itself, but it is a bog of clay in which you are caught and you can't progress any further. I tell you the truth when I say I cannot bear even the words you speak in defence of the clay in which you are caught and seek others to join you.

Even the term Reformed Evangelical Church is spoken in the same spirit as Roman Catholic. You even call dead men The Reformed Fathers. I can't go on as I feel physically sick just thinking about the spirit at work in you people.

Truster

PS I know where you are by the experience of passing through. You can't possibly imagine, in you wildest dreams, where I am and more importantly, why I am here.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Umm more made up stuff. Your going to get sick. The traditional Chinese medicine has an article called, "emotions causes cancer". I did look up things related to that and I can see you emotional intelligence going all over the place. We're all going to pray for you. Let's all pray together for this guy.

Truster

Umm more made up stuff. Your going to get sick. The traditional Chinese medicine has an article called, "emotions causes cancer". I did look up things related to that and I can see you emotional intelligence going all over the place. We're all going to pray for you. Let's all pray together for this guy.

Your form of religion is based on emotions and I know you are on a roller coaster of feelings. They are based on whether you feel as if you are serving correctly and with sincerity or you doubt that you are. You seem to think I'm on the roller coaster, but I'm not. My words are spiritual not emotional. If you knew the difference between soul and spirit you'd realise that.

You have nothing, but my sympathy. I wish you no evil.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Yes. I began praying for him quite some time ago.

Total depravity is the foundation of his mixed emotions and it never stops unless God draws him. Lots of evidence of his atheistic mindset. Til he is saved, we'll see but for now, I'll deeply pray for him and ask the Lord to draw him when he see fit, if He does at all. Maybe his name isn't in the book of life.

I don't care for Babbles with no wisdom and I'll let him move on. He treats the bible like fiction.

Truster

Total depravity is the foundation of his mixed emotions and it never stops unless God draws him. Lots of evidence of his atheistic mindset. Til he is saved, we'll see but for now, I'll deeply pray for him and ask the Lord to draw him when he see fit, if He does at all. Maybe his name isn't in the book of life.

I don't care for Babbles with no wisdom and I'll let him move on. He treats the bible like fiction.

I started this thread. I think you find it is you who needs to move on, but the pride you have in creeds and traditions prevents you from moving. As I said you have nothing, but my sympathy.

PS they have some millstones on eBay.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I started this thread. I think you find it is you who needs to move on, but the pride you have in creeds and traditions prevents you from moving. As I said you have nothing, but my sympathy.

PS they have some millstones on eBay.

Bye bye
I'm going to ignore you.

article-0-19A887DF000005DC-508_468x423.jpg

Last edited: