Anyone in the Indianapolis/Shelbyville area...

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...want to meet at the Denny's in Shelbyville on 2/11 around 8 PM? I have to drive my nephew up to the Indianapolis Greyhound station that day and, depending on weather and traffic, I should be back to Shelbyville around 8 PM on my way back home. I will give my cell phone number to anyone who wants to meet me then so I can tell you if I'm running early or late.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me check what day that is and see what's up.. I'd be game..

It's on a Wednesday (next week). Since you're in the Cincinnati area, if you want we can meet at the truck stop on I-74 in Newpoint, Indiana, and drive up there together. I'm about 50 miles west of Cincinnati and Newpoint is on my way to Indianapolis (I will be taking 74 north to I think 65).

I'll have to look up the directions again because it's been so long since I've been up there.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Aww! That's too bad. I didn't have a choice on the day because the company that's interviewing my nephew paid for the bus ticket and told him that he has to leave on the 11th to be there for an interview on the 12th.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I don't live near that area but a mention of Shelbyville made me think of The Simpsons. :chuckle:

Shelbyville

Too bad your meetup won't work!