ECT Your Own Opinion Is Worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livelystone

Those who can only drink "milk" did so because their interpretation of the law forbid them from mixing milk with meat (literally)

Consequently, when the time of the feasts arrived which was the time for the reading of the law...... those who could only drink milk stuck to a dairy diet because their interpretation was strictly literal (immature) that forbid them to eat meat while consuming dairy products.

However those who have had their senses exercised to determine between the clean and the unclean know that because their has been a changing of the priesthood from literal to spiritual, there has been a corresponding change in the law from literal to spiritual.

Those who can eat meat while drinking milk have thrown down the bondage associated with the literal law of condemnation of sin, Then, through obtaining the law of freedom available through the truth of the resurrection of Jesus Christ in them have overcome the law of sin and death the same as Jesus did. This is why Jesus said those who learned the truth of the law and taught it to others would be called great in the kingdom of God (Mat. 5:19)

No one can have the fulness of Christ formed in them until they have escaped from the literal interpretation of the law (milk) and moved unto the spiritual interpretation of the law (meat)

The only place I know of where this is taught freely is in the book that the title of appears underneath in my signature

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a milk understanding and a meat understanding of the new testament verses. The milk understanding is explained carnally. A theology of the verses. The meat understanding is explained by the Holy Spirit with verses.

Livelystone

There is a milk understanding and a meat understanding of the new testament verses. The milk understanding is explained carnally. A theology of the verses. The meat understanding is explained by the Holy Spirit with verses.

No one can understand the meat of the scriptures without first having the spiritual understanding of how the law works in the realm of what is spirit and not flesh (carnal)

When it comes to our knowledge and understanding, it is at first only of the natural while one is still stuck in bondage to their flesh. When they do become aware of what is spiritual versus what is carnal they acquire the knowledge that sets them free from bondage to the flesh.

An example of spiritual understanding can be seen in how it is against the law to drink blood even though Jesus who always fulfilled the law spiritually taught us to drink His blood that "naturally" would be a violation of the law and therefore be a sin

1 Corinthians 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Carnal (natural)knowledge causes Christians to support Zionism and the massacre of Palestinian civilians because they do not understand why the word "Israel" means God's firstborn son of which there is only one who is a many membered body of Christians and not some stretch of land in the ME.

"Carnal Christians" condone the sin of homosexuality but then become hypocrites by condoning it spiritually by saying our unclean spirit of man is to become one with His Holy Spirit......... to preach such a thing is an abomination to God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No one can understand the meat of the scriptures without first having the spiritual understanding of how the law works in the realm of what is spirit and not flesh (carnal)

When it comes to our knowledge and understanding, it is at first only of the natural while one is still stuck in bondage to their flesh. When they do become aware of what is spiritual versus what is carnal they acquire the knowledge that sets them free from bondage to the flesh.

An example of spiritual understanding can be seen in how it is against the law to drink blood even though Jesus who always fulfilled the law spiritually taught us to drink His blood that "naturally" would be a violation of the law and therefore be a sin

1 Corinthians 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Carnal (natural)knowledge causes Christians to support Zionism and the massacre of Palestinian civilians because they do not understand why the word "Israel" means God's firstborn son of which there is only one who is a many membered body of Christians and not some stretch of land in the ME.

"Carnal Christians" condone the sin of homosexuality but then become hypocrites by condoning it spiritually by saying our unclean spirit of man is to become one with His Holy Spirit......... to preach such a thing is an abomination to God

I said
That's pretty good. Your on the right track.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you say anything carnally without the Word of God you have a theology. Theology is spiritual theory, theory is guessing. If you want it to be spiritual you must use the spiritual language, quoting verses.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
As a reminder is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)category. :burnlib:

2 Pe 2:1 I said:

simonsays2.jpg

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is so true. There are lots of people that reject Gods Words. And think its better to put it in their own words. And I have watched many of them fall over the years. Even on this board.

2 Pet 2:1-9
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.
2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.
3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.
4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;
5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;
6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;
7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked
8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)--
9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.