Theology Club: Is MAD doctrine correct?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I don't know. I'm clearly not. He always brings up Bob, too.

Sorry. I thought you were a fan of Denver, Enyart, The Plot, etc. I guess you just pick and choose MAD, but reject what other MAD here believe (Open Theism). The two complement, but don't have to go together. Sorry. You are not as clear as you think you are.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry. I thought you were a fan of Denver, Enyart, The Plot, etc. I guess you just pick and choose MAD, but reject what other MAD here believe (Open Theism). The two complement, but don't have to go together. Sorry. You are not as clear as you think you are.

Sorry, I do not believe in Open Theism either.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
There are two gospels mentioned in Galatians 2:7 KJV:nono: Then why did Paul go to the Jew first after they shook on it that Paul would go to the heathen and they to the circumcision?

There are not two gospels mentioned. The gospel of the Americans is the same as the gospel of the Africans. The whole context and NT is a demarcation of ministry. Relying on KJV instead of original Greek genitive issues (check other versions) is not exegesis, but proof texting your preconceived error. Wrong assumptions lead to wrong conclusions. A ministry pattern that even Jesus used is not different messages, but different target groups/messengers for a specific ministry. There is also transition and simultaneity. I have preached the gospel in Canada and West Indies...same gospel...different target groups. This is virtually universally understood except by fringe, new MAD.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
According to the scripture, when will the sins for the people in Acts 3 be blotted out? Has the Body of Christ now received the atonement? no such term and there is more than one gospel "post-cross". You want to make all of the Bible say the same thing to all people for all time, but it doesn't. The Bible says a lot of different things.

Why did Paul break the agreement in Galatians 2:9 KJV?

There is also a KJV future tense that is actually not future in the original Greek. Other versions correct this. MAD and KJVO are leading you astray.

Right Divider

Body part
Every single person "picks and chooses" what they believe and what they don't believe, so do you.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Every single person "picks and chooses" what they believe and what they don't believe, so do you.

Of course, but there are right and wrong views based on the evidence. An informed, objective view is better than a misinformed, subjective one. Truth is absolute vs relative.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There are not two gospels mentioned.
Sure there is. It's one of the reasons you hate the KJB.
The whole context and NT is a demarcation of ministry.
Why did Paul go to the Jew first, after shaking hands that they would go to the circumcision?

Relying on KJV instead of original Greek genitive issues (check other versions) is not exegesis, but proof texting your preconceived error.
Believing the Bible means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it is as good as it gets!
Wrong assumptions lead to wrong conclusions.
Yes, just look at what a mess you're in believing your SoF and commentaries over the word of God.
A ministry pattern that even Jesus used is not different messages, but different target groups/messengers for a specific ministry.
Saul could not have been forgiven under the kingdom program (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). Paul is a pattern of the Lord's all longsuffering (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV)! God revealed to and through Paul, mysteries that included even the likes of you and me. Had God not given Paul the dispensation of the grace of God, you and me would have had NO HOPE of the grace of God for salvation!
There is also transition and simultaneity. I have preached the gospel in Canada and West Indies...same gospel...different target groups. This is virtually universally understood except by fringe, new MAD.
Which gospel would that be?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Of course, but there are right and wrong views based on the evidence. An informed, objective view is better than a misinformed, subjective one. Truth is absolute vs relative.

Where do you get your absolute truth? In other words, what is your final authority?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm a KJBible believer. I believe the words on the page.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I'm a KJBible believer. I believe the words on the page.

I believe the KJV Bible too since it teaches basically what every other credible evangelical version teaches. KJV is not infallible no matter how loud you scream it is.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
There's a couple lines of bull.

Only the most extreme KJVO types say that the KJV corrects the underlying Greek text used by the KJV translators. Most KJVO do not go this far. You are the extreme minority of KJVO?:nono:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sure there is. It's one of the reasons you hate the KJB. Why did Paul go to the Jew first, after shaking hands that they would go to the circumcision?

Believing the Bible means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it is as good as it gets! Yes, just look at what a mess you're in believing your SoF and commentaries over the word of God.Saul could not have been forgiven under the kingdom program (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). Paul is a pattern of the Lord's all longsuffering (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV)! God revealed to and through Paul, mysteries that included even the likes of you and me. Had God not given Paul the dispensation of the grace of God, you and me would have had NO HOPE of the grace of God for salvation! Which gospel would that be?

Saying I hate the KJV is a gross misrepresentation of what I have said and believe. I use, love, affirm the KJV, but NOT the heresy of KJV only...big difference...this is classic KJVO nonsense and personal attacks that are slander vs reality.

Even KJVO disagree on interpretations of KJV and come up with all kinds of conflicting ideas. In your cluelessness, you think just reading the Bible is interpreting it or that a common translation ensures common interpretation. This lacks integrity, credibility, intelligence. Sheesh.

SaulToPaul 2

Saying I hate the KJV is a gross misrepresentation of what I have said and believe. I use, love, affirm the KJV, but NOT the heresy of KJV only...big difference...this is classic KJVO nonsense and personal attacks that are slander vs reality.

Even KJVO disagree on interpretations of KJV and come up with all kinds of conflicting ideas. In your cluelessness, you think just reading the Bible is interpreting it or that a common translation ensures common interpretation. This lacks integrity, credibility, intelligence. Sheesh.

How's life treating you, rulz?