OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Isn't it amusing how the OSAS believers do not bicker amongst themselves?

And isn't amusing how the nutters are drawn to the lose it group?

I've noticed that they who teach salvation can be given back or lost do to some sin, these kooks always wind up fighting with each other.

Here's a start list to vote on who you think is the most holy.

Meshak

Jason

CS Guy

Cross Ref

Sorry I forgot who else is against grace...help me out with the list and then we can crown a victor. Hehe

MaxGrit

How can OSAS if clearly we have God hating atheist ex-Christians who claim to have been saved and then get angry at God and start hating God?

heir

TOL Subscriber
How can OSAS if clearly we have God hating atheist ex-Christians who claim to have been saved and then get angry at God and start hating God?

Were they ever saved and if they were what makes you think they lost it?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Isn't it amusing how the OSAS believers do not bicker amongst themselves?

And isn't amusing how the nutters are drawn to the lose it group?

I've noticed that they who teach salvation can be given back or lost do to some sin, these kooks always wind up fighting with each other.

Here's a start list to vote on who you think is the most holy.

Meshak

Jason

CS Guy

Cross Ref

Sorry I forgot who else is against grace...help me out with the list and then we can crown a victor. Hehe
godrulz

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Paul writes that those of us who have trusted the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ are saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

what about the 'if'

By which also ye are dsaved, if ye ||keep in memory †what I preached unto you,

Nimrod

We have told you many times that you have to accept the free gift.

That is works salvation. Very similar to Rome.

Bible states clearly. All are unrighteous, all are incapable to do good.
To "accept free gift" is asking someone to do good. But the Scriptures says that is impossible.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is works salvation.

Congratulations on your idiot post of the day. There is nothing to refute. You just said if somebody does no works, but instead accepts a gift that is works.

Fascinating.....:nono:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[Y]ou many times that you have to accept the free gift. If somebody tells you here is a million dollars in this briefcase, it is a gift to you, and you walk away from it, you don't have a million dollars.

That is works salvation. Very similar to Rome.

Bible states clearly. All are unrighteous, all are incapable to do good. To "accept free gift" is asking someone to do good. But the Scriptures says that is impossible.

No one seeks God (Ro 3:11). God seeks men so when they are found as it were, it's his grace not their goodness (Ac 17:27).

Men are commanded to repent (Ac 2:38).

Last edited:

Ha Nazir

Nobody is saved by their own efforts, church doctrines or anything they believe.

Only God can "save" a soul. If God "saves" a soul, it can't be "lost". To say otherwise is foolish.

The key to understanding this is to realize what it is that is being "saved".