:LoJo:
    The S.P. is gone forever.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujubee
    So it has been brought to my attention that i may bother some people on here. I say this to you..If you do not want me here then be honest and say so. Don't be chicken. Mr. 5020 has seem to run his mouth saying there are certain moderators on here would run me out if i wasn't sotk's wife. Or something to that effect. Not sure the exact wording. The point is I came here for friendship and laughter. Not to be judged or talked to rudley. And by far not being called a wet rag or wet blanket. I can see now this isn't the place for me. SOTK had to really get me interested in coming here. I thought I was going to be able to share my thoughts and feelings on here without being critisized. I am niaeve in that way I suppose. So I am sorry to those I irritate. It has been fun... I didn't join for argument that is for others, I joined to, as I said build freindships, I do not debate as my husband does so maybe this is the wrong place for me. I get on here every mornign and drink my coffee and see who might give me good rep points and I try to give back. I like to compliment others and say hi. It has become a ritual for me. People ruin that when they don't say some very nice things to me. Poor me u say sarcastically? Well thats how I feel...But I must go for now...If you would like to pm go ahead I will check my pm's for awhile..Then off to reality....I think it was said I f i wasn't SOTK"s wife I would have been ran out of TOL along time ago...

Juju
    Jujubee,

You should have consulted your husband before putting up a "goodbye" thread. What Crow stated is good advice. Just put the people who are idiotic, intolerant, not Christlike, or whatever else on Ignore. I have several such people currently on Ignore. If they change, then take them off. Also, stay out of the threads that bother you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOTK
    Jujubee,

You should have consulted your husband before putting up a "goodbye" thread. What Crow stated is good advice. Just put the people who are idiotic, intolerant, not Christlike, or whatever else on Ignore. I have several such people currently on Ignore. If they change, then take them off. Also, stay out of the threads that bother you.
    How will you know if they change if you have them on Iggy?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoy
    :SOTK:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5020
    How will you know if they change if you have them on Iggy?
    Sneak a peak at what they are saying every now and then.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sneak a peak at what they are saying every now and then.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it has been brought to my attention that i may bother some people on here. I say this to you..If you do not want me here then be honest and say so. Don't be chicken. Mr. 5020 has seem to run his mouth saying there are certain moderators on here would run me out if i wasn't sotk's wife. Or something to that effect. Not sure the exact wording. The point is I came here for friendship and laughter. Not to be judged or talked to rudley. And by far not being called a wet rag or wet blanket. I can see now this isn't the place for me. SOTK had to really get me interested in coming here. I thought I was going to be able to share my thoughts and feelings on here without being critisized. I am niaeve in that way I suppose. So I am sorry to those I irritate. It has been fun... I didn't join for argument that is for others, I joined to, as I said build freindships, I do not debate as my husband does so maybe this is the wrong place for me. I get on here every mornign and drink my coffee and see who might give me good rep points and I try to give back. I like to compliment others and say hi. It has become a ritual for me. People ruin that when they don't say some very nice things to me. Poor me u say sarcastically? Well thats how I feel...But I must go for now...If you would like to pm go ahead I will check my pm's for awhile..Then off to reality....I think it was said I f i wasn't SOTK"s wife I would have been ran out of TOL along time ago...

Juju
    Who was it Juju....I'll bad rep 'em for ya!
    Mrs. Truthsmacker!
    Jesus may love you, but I have to work at it!
    For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible. - Stuart Chase

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agape4Robin
    Who was it Juju....I'll bad rep 'em for ya!
    Mr. 5020 has seem to run his mouth...

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crow, once again you expound wisdom upon wisdom!

I think that it goes without saying that TOL is a place for debate and interaction. When Mr. 5020 made a point by disagreeing with Juju's quote, there was a moment when Juju could have asked what he meant, and learned something from his opinion.

It didn't need to turn out like it did, but Mr. also didn't have to back down from the "confrontation" just because Juju was complaining.

And as far as her idea that people are ganging up on her, I think she should take a step back and think about how things are misconstrued and misinterpreted in cyberspace.

SOTK, you handled this very well. I appreciate Juju's candor on the board in general, but I was hoping she would appreciate mine as well.

Friendly Neighborhood Admin Turbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chileice
    Getting criticized comes with the territory. One could give away $50 bills to everyone at TOL and there would still be someone who would criticize her for it.
    Only a sleeze would try to buy everyone's approval.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo
    Only a sleeze would try to buy everyone's approval.

Aren't you the one who bought BillyBob that bass boat?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jujubee,

You should have consulted your husband before putting up a "goodbye" thread.

Friendly Neighborhood Admin Turbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5020
    Aren't you the one who bought BillyBob that bass boat?
    Yeah. But I didn't buy everyone a bass boat. Just the one guy.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo
    Yeah. But I didn't buy everyone a bass boat. Just the one guy.
    The one guy with the most rep power. Uh-huh.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by erinmarie
    Crow, once again you expound wisdom upon wisdom!

I think that it goes without saying that TOL is a place for debate and interaction. When Mr. 5020 made a point by disagreeing with Juju's quote, there was a moment when Juju could have asked what he meant, and learned something from his opinion.

It didn't need to turn out like it did, but Mr. also didn't have to back down from the "confrontation" just because Juju was complaining.

And as far as her idea that people are ganging up on her, I think she should take a step back and think about how things are misconstrued and misinterpreted in cyberspace.

SOTK, you handled this very well. I appreciate Juju's candor on the board in general, but I was hoping she would appreciate mine as well.
    You obviously didn't see my post written to Mr. 5020 and yourself in Spammer's Paradise. Jujubee could have handled herself better, true. However, in my opinion, Mr. 5020 intentionally attacked her. If you read Jujubee's quote, she wrote "I am not sure if I agree with this" right underneath it. Mr. 5020 could have and should have handled it much differently especially since she made that qualifying statement. And Mr. 5020 didn't have a point. He made a statement; one which was not qualified with any reason, and in fact, which appeared to me to cause harm. However, Mr. 5020 and I talked, and I feel it's all behind us for the most part.

Thread Information