Muslims throw homosexuals to their deaths from atop tall building

Christian Liberty

This is why you will never be president, Mr. Paul. False equivalence tends to tick off the very people who might consider voting for you. Time for your meds.

Mr. Paul? What? And, who says I want to be President?

False equivalence?

I wasn't making an equivalence between the religious right and Islamic theocrats. But I do find it odd that, on the spectrum, those who would be somewhat closer (though far less extreme) than the Islamic theocrats are also the ones who are the quickest who want to attack them "to spread democracy."

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not the first time they've done it, nor the last.

But of course, biblical faith in Christ is the real threat...a few queers being murdered by Islam is nothing. Telling homosexuals they can be forgiven, redeemed and cleansed - and refusing to inscribe sodomy cakes - is the true crime of crimes.
One link was a register, and I do not go for that. the other was not so informative.
Was there any good research done? There are several factors needing to be examined.

Jose Fly

I can't totally disagree with that, but why don't you deal with Muslims talis qualis instead of drawing a pointless comparison with a professing Christian lunatic? Are you trying to prove Nick right?
Because the Christian lunatics are the ones who are here, so that's who we talk to. Were this place populated by ISIS members cheering on the despicable acts in the OP, then we'd be talking to them.

Basically what you're saying is, "Why don't those on the left grouse to the Christians at ToL about things Muslims do?" :confused:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Because the Christian lunatics are the ones who are here, so that's who we talk to. Were this place populated by ISIS members cheering on the despicable acts in the OP, then we'd be talking to them.

Basically what you're saying is, "Why don't those on the left grouse to the Christians at ToL about things Muslims do?" :confused:

do you believe that capital punishment (in specific circumstances) is just?

Jose Fly

so we're just disagreeing on the method and the application
If by "application" you're referring to who gets executed, then yes I probably disagree with you on that too.

or do you disagree with the method?
I'm pretty sure being tossed off buildings constitutes "cruel and unusual punishment".

personally, if i had to be executed, I think i'd rather be tossed off a roof than be fried, or injected, or shot or hung
To each his own.

musterion

Then why are you complaining about those on "the left" commenting on Christian nutjobs instead of Muslim nutjobs?

Hm.

That's a toughie.

Maybe because...just spitballin' here...not even ACW is (yet) tossing sodomites from the roof of city hall?

I dunno. Whattaya think, genius?

musterion

dunno why - it's a heckuva lot quicker than some of those other methods i listed

And it appears they do blindfold them before chucking them off. As someone with a thing about heights, I'd honestly consider that a small mercy. That, and a couple of Quaaludes.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
And it appears they do blindfold them before chucking them off. As someone with a thing about heights, I'd honestly consider that a small mercy. That, and a couple of Quaaludes.

i wouldn't want the blindfold

and i'd go wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way down :)

Jose Fly

Hm.

That's a toughie.

Maybe because...just spitballin' here...not even ACW is (yet) tossing sodomites from the roof of city hall?

I dunno. Whattaya think, genius?
Really? If that's the answer you're going with, I'll let it speak for itself.

musterion

Really? If that's the answer you're going with, I'll let it speak for itself.

Just admit it. For all their murdering of sodomites like yourself and their other manifold depredations, you much prefer the idea of your world occupied by Muslims than having your world occupied by Bible believers. If you had to pick between the two, you'd vote Muz.

Tell the truth now, musca.