Muslims throw homosexuals to their deaths from atop tall building

musterion

Executed because that's what the O.T. Law prescribed? Yes, I can make that argument. That Law is no longer in effect and was never given to Gentiles anyway. If the O.T. death penalty for that offense is to still be observed, then to be consistent every other offense must be punished as written as well. So don't mow the lawn on the Sabbath.

But you already know all this so I wonder what you're up to in asking...if you're talking from a strictly secular/civil viewpoint, that's a whole other discussion.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Executed because that's what the O.T. Law prescribed? Yes, I can make that argument. That Law is no longer in effect and was never given to Gentiles anyway. If the O.T. death penalty for that offense is to still be observed, then to be consistent every other offense must be punished as written as well. So don't mow the lawn on the Sabbath.

But you already know all this so I wonder what you're up to in asking...if you're talking from a strictly secular/civil viewpoint, that's a whole other discussion.

so we throw away all the OT law?

musterion

I think its because you view of the left is created by the right wing blogosphere and fox news a similar outlets.

Why do you assume I must get my ideas from Fox, which I do not watch? I monitor left wing blogs as well. Are you always this condescending when you're wrong? Oh...right...British.

There are significant amount of good sensible people who know right and wrong on both right and left, it just seems to be idiots who get the headlines.

Again, you miss and/or ignore the point I already made.

Have you ever heard me accuse christian bakery owners of anything?

Have you become part of the leftist media or blogosphere and I didn't notice? Do you represent them, or vice versa? Was I talking about you?

musterion

thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not commit adultery....

The civil versions of those have, to varying degrees, been instated all over the world. What about the one that removes sodomites from society by death?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The civil versions of those have, to varying degrees, been instated all over the world. What about the one that removes sodomites from society by death?

used to be

then the libs started nibbling away at the justice of the law

now it's just fine (in America) to be a homo

...and an adulterer

musterion

I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway.

Would you rather see sodomites (who are breaking no civil law as such) summarily put to death as in the O.T., or would you rather see them live a potentially long life during which they may hear the Gospel and be saved? Yes, the corrosive influence they and others have on society vexes me, but under grace, which is the more Christlike desire and attitude for us to have?

Like I say, I already know your answer.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
you know my answer :idunno:

allowing society to accept perversion as "normal" will only encourage more people to act perverse

and there's no reason they can't hear the Gospel before they're executed :idunno:

Morpheus

Which parts are you keen on keeping, how do you intend to implement and enforce them, and to what degree do you intend to enforce them?

I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway.

Would you rather see sodomites (who are breaking no civil law as such) summarily put to death as in the O.T., or would you rather see them live a potentially long life during which they may hear the Gospel and be saved? Yes, the corrosive influence they and others have on society vexes me, but under grace, which is the more Christlike desire and attitude for us to have?

Like I say, I already know your answer.
Don't have a heart attack, but I find it refreshing that on this we agree. The legalism of the Pharisees is still hanging on. They ignored Christ's admonishment then and the 21st Century Pharisees (theonomists) continue to do so. It's easier to change the heart of a Muslim or homosexual than it is to enlighten a legalist.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's odd that most liberals are so loving of Islam like someday Islam and homos and feminists will all live side by side if only we can stop those fascist Christians.

Not hardly ... then again, you shouldn't presume to speak for others. There is no excuse for those practicing radical Islam. They are no friend to feminists, gays, Christians, non-Christians, etc.

Their freedom of religion stops when it crosses the line of harming and killing others for noncompliance. Radicals of any type (Muslims included) are no better than a rabid dog.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not the first time they've done it, nor the last.

http://www.memrijttm.org/warning-gr...fixion-of-thieves-stoning-of-woman.html#_edn1

http://weaselzippers.us/211141-isla...ding-after-theyre-convicted-of-homosexuality/

But of course, biblical faith in Christ is the real threat...a few queers being murdered by Islam is nothing. Telling homosexuals they can be forgiven, redeemed and cleansed - and refusing to inscribe sodomy cakes - is the true crime of crimes.

But Muslims need more foot washing stations in the US and calls to prayer over school loudspeakers, since its a religion of peace and all, how dare a good liberal not support them, at the same time they scream separation of church and state at Christians and cringe at bibles in university hotels because Christianity is so evil and all....

Female genital mutilation and inability to drive, attend school or not be garbed from head to toe or subject to rape is just fine too, but a conservative female politician that isnt democrat or liberal? Shes just plain evil.

Christian Liberty

I love how some of the people who are the quickest to condemn Islam even to the point of supporting invasions to stop it over stuff like this are also the quickest to want to be almost as harsh in their own country.

(Disclaimer: I am opposed to this nonsense OR intervention to stop it.)

musterion

I love how some of the people who are the quickest to condemn Islam even to the point of supporting invasions to stop it over stuff like this are also the quickest to want to be almost as harsh in their own country.

(Disclaimer: I am opposed to this nonsense OR intervention to stop it.)

This is why you will never be president, Mr. Paul. False equivalence tends to tick off the very people who might consider voting for you. Time for your meds.