Are you watchin the State of the Union tonight?

republicanchick

I don't really want to watch it b/c I know it will Same old same old..

the pres wants to tax the rich even more so as to get free college education for everyone. While I don't have a problem with free college and think it is a good idea, there is absolutely NO reason to tax ANYONE anymore than we already are taxed. We could have this free college if we took money away from... the EPA... the NEA... etc..(quite apropos it should come from the worthless NEA anyway)

If anyone has a valid reason to resent the rich, it is me, but what I resent is the gov trying to control all our lives, rich or poor... The rich should not be taxed if they earned their money legally and morally. That is discrimination against a certain group. The rich should be encouraged to create jobs, but if they don't, oh well. That is THEIR choice to make. What I most sick of is the gov telling us all how things should be... TIRESOME

small gov...

Ted Cruz!!!!!!!!!!

YEs.

++

shagster01

What I most sick of is the gov telling us all how things should be... TIRESOME

small gov...

So you don't want them saying who you can marry, what we can put into and do with our own bodies, or governing morality, etc...???

Good for you. You are finally coming around.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, on the bandwagon of lower gas prices and unemployment rates. We are on the solid road to recovery. Now you don't have to watch Obama take a half hour to say the same thing.

Daniel1611

I'm not watching. I don't care about the lies the president is going to tell or the lies the Republicans are going to tell in response.

republicanchick

I'm not watching. I don't care about the lies the president is going to tell or the lies the Republicans are going to tell in response.

um... everyone is not a liar. And if the libs lie (ha ha... like saying if birds fly... hey, that rhymes)

but anyhow, since libs lie... we can be more/less assured that those who disagree with them are telling the truth or at least some of the truth...

No one but God can tell ALL the truth...

__

Daniel1611

um... everyone is not a liar. And if the libs lie (ha ha... like saying if birds fly... hey, that rhymes)

but anyhow, since libs lie... we can be more/less assured that those who disagree with them are telling the truth or at least some of the truth...

No one but God can tell ALL the truth...

__

The republicans lie too. Last time they has a monopoly of Washington, they were going to cut spending and shrink the government and blah blah blah. And what did they do? Oh, but THIS time it will be different, right? The GOP voters are in an abusive relationship. They just love the party so much they can't leave it because it keeps saying the next time will be different but it never is.