Where are the moderate Muslims?

Jose Fly

After terrorist attacks by Muslims, those on the political right oftentimes complain about how moderate Muslims don't speak out against terrorism. So what happens when these moderate Muslims do speak out?

WATCH: Protesters surround conference put on by Texas Muslims: ‘You are not Americans’

Protesters, upset that a Muslim group was holding a conference at a Texas conference center owned by the local school district, showed up last night waving flags and signs telling attendees, “Go home and take Obama with you.”

The conference, titled “Stand With the Prophet Against Terror and Hate,” was being being put on as a fundraiser for a Chicago-based Islamic group, Sound Vision, and approximately about 500 attendees were expected, reports NBC-DFW.

Holding signs saying “You are not Americans. Don’t fly our flag,” protesters complained about the Garland Independent School District allowing the group to use the facility.

“We pay our taxes to that school, and I don’t want them here,” one woman, Lavona Martindale said.

Another protester, identified as Greg McKinley, said, “We’re here to stand up for the American way of life from a faction of people who are trying to destroy us.”

McKinley added, “If they want to live their life like the middle east, they can go back to the middle east.”

“I want for people to see that we are kind peaceful people,” explained conference attendee Page Spence. “We’re not here to fight, we’re not here to argue. We’re just here to show that we’re Americans too.”

A young woman, part of a group of counter-protesters, explained, “People are here to stand up with the Prophet against hate and intolerance.”

I guess that answers that question.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We dont complain about moderate muslims, we already know they are no different than liberal christians, neither believe their holy books.

We complain about real Muslims, they actually follow their books, which is death to all who oppose Islam and its world domination.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
After terrorist attacks by Muslims, those on the political right oftentimes complain about how moderate Muslims don't speak out against terrorism. So what happens when these moderate Muslims do speak out?

WATCH: Protesters surround conference put on by Texas Muslims: ‘You are not Americans’

Protesters, upset that a Muslim group was holding a conference at a Texas conference center owned by the local school district, showed up last night waving flags and signs telling attendees, “Go home and take Obama with you.”

The conference, titled “Stand With the Prophet Against Terror and Hate,” was being being put on as a fundraiser for a Chicago-based Islamic group, Sound Vision, and approximately about 500 attendees were expected, reports NBC-DFW.

Holding signs saying “You are not Americans. Don’t fly our flag,” protesters complained about the Garland Independent School District allowing the group to use the facility.

“We pay our taxes to that school, and I don’t want them here,” one woman, Lavona Martindale said.

Another protester, identified as Greg McKinley, said, “We’re here to stand up for the American way of life from a faction of people who are trying to destroy us.”

McKinley added, “If they want to live their life like the middle east, they can go back to the middle east.”

“I want for people to see that we are kind peaceful people,” explained conference attendee Page Spence. “We’re not here to fight, we’re not here to argue. We’re just here to show that we’re Americans too.”

A young woman, part of a group of counter-protesters, explained, “People are here to stand up with the Prophet against hate and intolerance.”

I guess that answers that question.

how many protesters?

how many counter protesters?

do you believe they should each have the opportunity to speak their minds?