Muslims throw homosexuals to their deaths from atop tall building

Jose Fly

Just admit it. For all their murdering of sodomites like yourself and their other manifold depredations, you much prefer the idea of your world occupied by Muslims than having your world occupied by Bible believers. If you had to pick between the two, you'd vote Muz.

Tell the truth now, musca.
Wow. Some of you Christians are seriously screwed up. The only thing I wonder is if you were this warped before becoming a Christian, or if this is what Christianity has done to you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
do you believe that capital punishment (in specific circumstances) is just?

Throwing somebody off the roof is not justice. Nor is burning people at the stake. Or chopping the hands off of a thief.

shagster01

Hm.

That's a toughie.

Maybe because...just spitballin' here...not even ACW is (yet) tossing sodomites from the roof of city hall?

I dunno. Whattaya think, genius?

That's because people like aCW haven't been voted into power yet. He'd be doing it if he were in charge.

The only difference between nut job Christians and nut job Muslims are that the Muslims have actually achieved the power they need to do these things.

musterion

That's because people like aCW haven't been voted into power yet. He'd be doing it if he were in charge.

I've seen nothing from him that would cause me to disagree with you there. I don't know he'd be launching people off the roof, but I'm convinced he would find a way to purge society in the name of "Jesus," as would a couple Catholics here if they had the chance.

And some atheists. ;)

The only difference between nut job Christians and nut job Muslims are that the Muslims have actually achieved the power they need to do these things.
One other difference: violent, murderous Muslims affirm all that Mohammed lived and taught. Violent, murderous 'Christians' deny everything about Christ.

shagster01

I've seen nothing from him that would cause me to disagree with you there.

One other difference: violent, murderous Muslims affirm all that Mohammed lived and taught. Violent, murderous 'Christians' deny everything about Christ.

...According to your interpretation of the Quran. But you just cherry pick verses like you accuse others of doing with the Bible. Have you read the entire Quran in context? Because I can certainly pull verses from the Bible that make Jesus look like he does support violence and murder if I use them out of context too.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Correct. The method doesn't really matter, the end game does. Radical Christians and Muslims have an awful lot in common and hate many of the same things.

musterion

...According to your interpretation of the Quran. But you just cherry pick verses like you accuse others of doing with the Bible. Have you read the entire Quran in context? Because I can certainly pull verses from the Bible that make Jesus look like he does support violence and murder if I use them out of context too.

Hey, stoner. Try to focus.

The issue isn't whether I pull them out of context (which I'm not; the Koran has no divisions like the Bible does, other than the later violent parts override the earlier "peaceful" ones).

The issue is that lots of Muslims are violent precisely because Mohammed was. As such they are absolutely, positively consistent with Islam as Mohammed taught it.

Arthur Brain

Hm.

That's a toughie.

Maybe because...just spitballin' here...not even ACW is (yet) tossing sodomites from the roof of city hall?

I dunno. Whattaya think, genius?

As much of a loon that aCW is, he's never supported executing homosexuals. It's other nuballs that advocate that.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
As much of a loon that aCW is, he's never supported executing homosexuals. It's other nuballs that advocate that.

:freak:

:think:

nuballrejuv.jpg

:idunno: