American Sniper Movie

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
['American Sniper's' Fake Baby Mocked by Critics, Moviegoers by Mia Galuppo ] "American Sniper opened to a record $105.3 million over the long Martin Luther King Jr. weekend in North America. In addition to that achievement — as well as its six Oscar nominations, including a best picture mention — critics and moviegoers also are talking about something else when discussing the Clint Eastwood-directed war biopic: that fake baby..." Full text: 'American Sniper's' Fake Baby Mocked by Critics, Moviegoers

Have you seen the movie?

Ya Gotta See The Baby!

Flashback:

Navy SEAL's dad: Obama sent my son to his death

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/19/hollywood-split-over-american-sniper-success/

Note the tweet of support of the movie by Hanoi Jane (Seymour) Fonda.

She should apologize to the families of all of the men and women who died in Vietnam and the returning soldiers who she spit on before she comments on any war movie.

Regarding Mikey Moore's comments: He obviously can't tell the difference between a Nazi shooting American soldiers and an American soldier shooting terrorist muslims.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

She should apologize to the families of all of the men and women who died in Vietnam and the returning soldiers who she spit on before she comments on any war movie.
I heard she became a Christian. Maybe the apology will be forthcoming.

Vets protest ‘traitor’ Hanoi Jane Fonda at Maryland appearance [pics]

I don't tend to go to these movies.

A road in my town (my former town :sigh:) is named Danny Dietz Memorial highway.

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
it would be nice to think that she regrets the role she (and all the other scumbag leftist ant-war hippies) played in the deaths of millions of south vietnamese and cambodians and laotians after the communists took over the area

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Supposedly, this was the reason her marriage to Ted Turner ended. Turner is hardcore anti-Christian.

That tends to happen (Jn 15:18). If you receive Christ after marriage but your spouse remains unregenerate, you have a one in five chance of making it (Riley).

I like the way one man proposed to his love: Will you agree to take second place in my life?

That man's a keeper. :thumb: Lk 14:26

Recommended reading:

'Til Faith Do Us Part: How Interfaith Marriage is Transforming America by Naomi Schaefer Riley

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.

Luke 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have it on DVD

You have what on DVD? American Sniper?

mpaaisawesomea.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I heard she became a Christian.

Now that Hanoi Jane realized that Christianity can be anything that you want it to be...

Maybe the apology will be forthcoming.

Hanoi Jane should have been tried and executed for treason. I don't believe that there is a statute of limitations on that crime.

Let God forgive her, I want justice served for the American boys who were killed, imprisoned under barbaric conditions and are still missing in action because of traitors like her.

shagster01

Hanoi Jane should have been tried and executed for treason. I don't believe that there is a statute of limitations on that crime.

Let God forgive her, I want justice served for the American boys who were killed, imprisoned under barbaric conditions and are still missing in action because of traitors like her.

Ironic that we are called to forgive and vengeance is God's in the Bible.

I'm not surprised you have it backwards. Backwards is your way of life.