Bathing daily is a "white people thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
what is the good intention behind kidnapping and sexually molesting two innocent amish girls?
An infantile and violent desire to mess with people's bodies, lives and emotions by re-creating the normal questions most humans have about other people.

But like the bigot and the soldier, they tend to see others as remote, strangers, enemies and robots that exist for themselves only.
If they are treated thoughtlessly by others in their childhood, these folks remember and focus on those times and are basically stuck there in the past.

A small child often goes through a stage where they put everything into their mouth as a way to explore what their world is like. They are like little scientists who have no heart, just a manic desire to learn and explore their world. This is part of where the serial killer or the sadistic dismemberer come from.

Surgeons, because they spend so much of their time in front of unconscious people with blood and guts anatomy, they are often socially retarded when it comes to relating to their patients before their surgery. Their "bedside manner" is often missing.

Here is a good explanation for Hitler:

http://www.naturalchild.org/alice_miller/adolf_hitler.html

You should refrain from regarding him like many do the terrorists. Just because something needs to be studied and explained does not by any means mean that we are somehow excusing such vile behavior.

Morpheus

When I served in the Navy in the 1950's, if you did not shower everyday you were taken to the shower and they used the scrub brushes to clean you.

1950s, Navy, showers, long months at sea without women, not a good combination, I remember hearing the stories.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I have found that all human behavior has an underlying good intention behind it.

what is the good intention behind kidnapping and sexually molesting two innocent amish girls?

An infantile and violent desire to mess with people's bodies, lives and emotions by re-creating the normal questions most humans have about other people.

But like the bigot and the soldier, they tend to see others as remote, strangers, enemies and robots that exist for themselves only.
If they are treated thoughtlessly by others in their childhood, these folks remember and focus on those times and are basically stuck there in the past.

A small child often goes through a stage where they put everything into their mouth as a way to explore what their world is like. They are like little scientists who have no heart, just a manic desire to learn and explore their world. This is part of where the serial killer or the sadistic dismemberer come from.

Surgeons, because they spend so much of their time in front of unconscious people with blood and guts anatomy, they are often socially retarded when it comes to relating to their patients before their surgery. Their "bedside manner" is often missing.

Here is a good explanation for Hitler:

You should refrain from regarding him like many do the terrorists. Just because something needs to be studied and explained does not by any means mean that we are somehow excusing such vile behavior.

still not seeing the "underlying good intention" :idunno:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:AMR:

:plain: Uhhhh.....Those curious little scamps?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
still not seeing the "underlying good intention" :idunno:
It's not always easy to see. It takes a lot of focused questioning to find out what it is. The problem is that the good intentions we have are too often expressed in unhelpful, violent and cruel ways.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
:AMR:

:plain: Uhhhh.....Those curious little scamps?
Curiosity is what made us leave the safety of the trees and start walking upright on the savannas of Africa millions of years ago.

It's in our DNA. We pull legs off spiders when we are young and torture and dismember other human beings when we are serial killers.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Curiosity is what made us leave the safety of the trees and start walking upright on the savannas of Africa millions of years ago.

It's in our DNA. We pull legs off spiders when we are young and torture and dismember other human beings when we are serial killers.

:juggle: Yeaaahhh....Curiosity...Sure....I'm sure it has nothing to do with the feelings of power and superiority which dominating their victims gives them.

They're just....curious. :plain:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Something you need to confess?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hi, resodko!

Here's a compelling explanation of the behavior of Adolf Hitler by Alice Miller. The good intentions of that little child were eventually twisted by horrific acts in his childhood that in later life that served to turn him against everything that is good and human.

No wonder Jesus made such savage attacks on family values, and did so very, very often. Our family is where we first learn about hate, revenge, cruelty and rage. Thank the Lord most of us do not grow up with these dysfunctional qualities at the same degree as Hitler did.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
not that easy for you to explain either, i guess :idunno:
My mother sexually abused me in a way that one therapist told me was "first level sexual abuse." I don't blame her for the problems I had as a young adult. Now that I know her probable intention, I can forgive her and move on, thanks be to God.

She used to want to scrape my penis when I was about 9 or 10 with what women used to call an "orange stick," some sort of small beveled wooden tool made of orange wood. I suspect it was something women used as part of their make up toolkit, though I am not sure.

She also used to break into my showers (when I also began having body hair) and would force herself on me to try to wash my groin and my underarms with a soapy washrag.

Horrific, terrifying and inexcusable? Certainly.

It took me years to finally understand those abusive acts as my mother's pathetic effort to keep her eldest son clean and protected.
That's a good and understandable intention, in my opinion now.
But that intention was realized by using abusive methods to carry it out.

Seeing the good intention in every act has helped me immeasurably in understanding and getting along with others. Once I find out that original good intention, I can connect with anyone and build a good relationship from there.

I once confronted a gang of noisy, drunken bikers who were setting off loud bombs and rockets on the Fourth of July near our house.
By connecting to their good intentions, I was able to get them to stop all of the noise and let my wife and I and our dogs some rest that night. Of course I had to first figure out who the "Alpha Male" leader was and just talk and listen to him.

I don't know if it was my actions that night that made them stop. All I cared about was in 10 or 15 minutes their noisy party was over.

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
...Seeing the good intention in every act .

identify the "good intention" in the actions of Nicole Vaisey and Stephen Howells Jr, who kidnapped two amish girls and videotaped themselves sexually abusing them

identify the "good intentions" in the actions of Charles Carl Roberts IV who shot ten amish girls, killing five

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
identify the "good intention" in the actions of Nicole Vaisey and Stephen Howells Jr, who kidnapped two amish girls and videotaped themselves sexually abusing them

identify the "good intentions" in the actions of Charles Carl Roberts IV who shot ten amish girls, killing five
We're supposed to try and figure that out for ourselves. We are not the social workers of the world and we shouldn't expect to be able to read the minds or guess the motives of dictators or serial killers.

But their behavior DOES make sense to them. I have learned that serial killers and other criminals are actually "returning to the scene of the crime" to try and understand and figure out what happened to them as children. This may be why serial killers sometimes grow up killing animals. They want to know what happens to us after death, perhaps. Or maybe they are just super obsessed by blood and organs.

Who knows, really?

It would have been valuable and interesting to read about any psychiatric and psychological evaluation of that guy. I think he was killed, wasn't he? Or else killed himself.

Too bad. We can learn a lot from these human beings who became out of control. I have read a lot of material about serial killers and other criminals and they seem to have a curious inability to look within themselves and be accountable for their behavior. But some psychologists and human behavior wizards CAN keep the focus and keep revealing these monsters.

There is a long history of criminals who kept their victims captive and performed "experiments" on them like injecting them with Drano or poking them with knives or needles. The way the survivors described their actions was "remote" and "clinical."

I have had a lot of surgeries and the surgeons are almost always a little socially retarded when I meet them in their office. They are used to dealing with people as bodies on their operating tables and it is hard for them to see the "person" behind the body. This is normal because their work means they have to concentrate on the task at hand.

This seems similar to what I have read about some criminals. But surgeons are not criminals, nor does explaining why something may happen is not excusing the horrific ways it is being done.

We all have good intentions. It's just that we are too often blind to the EFFECTS of those "good intentions" in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.