"You think" you posses eternal life.

truthjourney

Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.
The scriptures also give us encouragement and comfort and thereby strengthens our hope and gives us patience and endurance in addition for our teaching.
Rom. 15:4 For everything that is written from ancient times is written for our teaching, that by patience and by comfort of the Scriptures we should have hope.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The scriptures also give us encouragement and comfort and thereby strengthens our hope and gives us patience and endurance in addition for our teaching.
Rom. 15:4 For everything that is written from ancient times is written for our teaching, that by patience and by comfort of the Scriptures we should have hope.

What does this have to do with OP verse?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jesus on the scriptures, which shows me-hacks op a lie:

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Matthew 22:29
But Jesus answered them, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God.

Matthew 5:18
For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Matthew 4:4
But He answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

John 7:37-38
On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”

I can post loads and loads more where Jesus directly referenced the scriptures and called them down for not knowing them, you hack, but these are well enough to have thoroughly shown you for the liar you are.

Oh and you can claim you havent been refuted all day at the same time as claiming i am on your ignore (which is a stupid thing to claim anyway since others can see you were refuted and makes you look like a nutcase) :wave:

Report away when you cannot refute the claim.

so sad.

People can see that this is my third refute of your op, you look like a fool with your claims.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are lost and unteachable :loser: If it were not for Paul you would not be saved.

No.

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yes, and the only reason i respond to her at all, is so her so called readers she claims follow her here, can see her for the hack she is and see the truth of the word of God to lead to salvation.

The only reason you respond is because you get easily sucked in, and it presents you with an opportunity to make yourself look good in your own eyes.

The OP refers to people like you and you do not like it.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No.

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

:chuckle: What Missionary Journeys did the 12 take. Please list them especially the Journeys they took to evangelize the Gentiles.

oatmeal

That's what Paul, your lord says, not Jesus, my Lord.

read OP Jesus' word.

Well, I don't just think I have eternal life, I know it. I John 5:13

Since I have received the gift of eternal life, Romans 6:23, it behooves me to use it for God's purposes.

In order to do that, I must read the instructions.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle: What Missionary Journeys did the 12 take. Please list them especially the Journeys they took to evangelize the Gentiles.

By about AD 135 the whole land of Judea was emptied out by the Romans.

All peoples who were not killed, were scattered everywhere, which was the case for the first 3000 who were from the many surrounding nations.

The gospel was in Rome and beyond before Paul went there.

and in Ethiopia--

Act 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Even the remnant of the worshippers of Daniels time in Persia knew about Jesus and we have no doubt that those early filled with the Spirit believers went there also with and commanded by the Spirit.

Jesus was not much of a secret . He did not want the crowds, many of whom were sign seekers and skeptics to hinder His mission, for even the man He told to tell no one, straight way told people everywhere.

It was the carrying of the Holy Spirit by those who had received it into all the world which was the mission of the early church.

The idea that one can become a Christian by believing a few verses of the Bible is just falsehood.

LA

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are accusing Meshak of being a murderer.

That is a serious charge, especially as Jesus said many of the same things of the OP.

LA

Yes but He didn't say it to the church see, that is where you, shackles and folk like you are so dull. He said it to those who came up against Him and His disciples.

To the church He said "love one another"

John says if someone says they love God who they have not seen but hates his brother who he has seen he is a liar. He goes on to say....

The Spirit of Almighty God goes on to say that he who hateth the brethren are like Cain who hated his brother and slew him, we know that no murderer has eternal life dwelling in him.

When shackles [or anybody else] is sat there day after day pouring hate and vitriol on the church God says they are like Cain. So it is a serious charge but it is God who makes it.

You see shackles can only do as much as the law of the land enables her to do...print her hatred of the church in words. Be sure of this, if it were the fashion of the day to throw stones at Christians shackles would be there..."serving her master"

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your interpretation is out of context with other Jesus' word.

Jesus said clearly He is the Teacher, not anyone else.

PROVE IT. and if you are right rip out James, 1&2 Peter and 1,2 3 John. Your bible gets thinner by the moment.

Luke 10:1-17King James Version (KJV)

10 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.

5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

drbrumley

PROVE IT. and if you are right rip out James, 1&2 Peter and 1,2 3 John. Your bible gets thinner by the moment.

Luke 10:1-17King James Version (KJV)

10 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.

5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Um, she has only three books in her bible anyway...just ask her. Even the book of John didn't make her cut.

Levolor

Jews do not believe in eternal life. The reason why Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Gen. 3:22,23) The attribute of eternal life belongs with God only and no one else. Then, with Paul it became a Gentile delusion. The only thing eternal about man is death.

"The world to come" is not something you ascribe to? Or, does it have a meaning other than 'eternal life'?

Thanks.