Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just learned a Term for that!!!

LOL!!! PLUS I LIKE CHINESE COWBOY MOVIES.

"Syncretic Religious Movement" - Combining Two Sects of Beliefs, to Combine it Into One Single Belief
I AM A SECT UNTO MYSELF. - SYNTHETIC BOWEL MOVEMENTS:luigi:

=M=

I'M FROM THE CHURCH OF WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW. **********************************************************

Provided today, by; Wikipediwritewateveriwannadoodledooooo

OK marky. lol

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I thought you would enjoy that one; Patrick.

: D

LOL!!!

=M=

It's a real term, though; Maybe Wiki writers made it up, but it's a Real term on Wiki. LOL!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Will chat with you 2morrow. I talked with the moderators and they will help as soon as possible. Just hang in there.

God Be With You Always,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a copy of an answer I wrote to someone in a PM:

I know it's crazy. But when Jesus Returns, He will merge many religions into 'One.' He will set them straight on Which God Is The True One. The basics of worship and love are already there. It's just a matter of which God is the right one. Well, time's going to tell real well. God does a wonderful thing here. You'll see! But even though they find out the truth, the judgement still stands. Just like Satan knows who God really is. You don't escape your jail time just because you've found out you did something hideously wrong. You were warned in so very many ways. You pay the price first before you can be set free from it. Do you understand me here? Even atheists and serial killers will find in that day who is Jesus and God. All will know!! Us faithful and those who weren't faithful. It's just part of life. And none who are sent to Hell will necessarily burn in Hell forever. It says in Rev. 20:13, that Hell gave up the dead which were in her. And whosoever was not found in the Book were thrown into the Lake of Fire, where also the beast and false prophet are. The earth's center areas are where Hell is, where it is hot with magma and lava. The Lake of Fire is our Sun, which is hotter by far, and those sent there will burn forever.

Any questions? God is not unmerciful.

It's All A Matter Of What You Chose To Believe,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I'm not worried about the "Quote Change", Michael.

: D

=M=

I did it too, you know. : D Shh.

For instance; I was posting with Images from Yahoo search for a Second on my Modern forms of animals thread, but the Pictures addresses change from time to time; Possibly because of a Server backup on Yahoo's Pictures, or something like that.

Anyway; to make a "Long story Short": there wasn't really anything I could do, all the Pictures disappeared.
So; I went through and Updated with some new ones, from various sources that are "Less Likely" to change.

Enjoy the New Sweet Trilobite Pics.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
This is a copy of an answer I wrote to someone in a PM:

I know it's crazy. But when Jesus Returns, He will merge many religions into 'One.' He will set them straight on Which God Is The True One. The basics of worship and love are already there. It's just a matter of which God is the right one. Well, time's going to tell real well. God does a wonderful thing here. You'll see! But even though they find out the truth, the judgement still stands. Just like Satan knows who God really is. You don't escape your jail time just because you've found out you did something hideously wrong. You were warned in so very many ways. You pay the price first before you can be set free from it. Do you understand me here? Even atheists and serial killers will find in that day who is Jesus and God. All will know!! Us faithful and those who weren't faithful. It's just part of life. And none who are sent to Hell will necessarily burn in Hell forever. It says in Rev. 20:13, that Hell gave up the dead which were in her. And whosoever was not found in the Book were thrown into the Lake of Fire, where also the beast and false prophet are. The earth's center areas are where Hell is, where it is hot with magma and lava. The Lake of Fire is our Sun, which is hotter by far, and those sent there will burn forever.

Any questions? God is not unmerciful.

It's All A Matter Of What You Chose To Believe,

Michael

What was the Question, you were asked by the Person; Michael?

=M=

That's "a lot" of information to spawn, just from one Question!!! LOL!!!

Is it; What is Faith?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
The New Jerusalem is "Huge"!!!

Something Like Around "1,500 Miles Cubed"; according to the Book of Revelation.

=M=

That's the City Heaven with the Pearly Gates everybody is always referring to.

Go, on...

[Revelation 21:1-27 KJV] 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

The Barbarian is not a scholar to me. Try Jesus instead. Yes, Darwin is just making things up to suit himself and how he thinks things must be.
That's wrong Michael, Darwin's conclusions from the evidence were personally very inconvenient for him.
The Barbarian seems to have plenty of science smarts imo even if you don't approve of his religion.

God doesn't talk to you because you don't talk to Him. Try getting on your knees once and pray to Him. See what happens. Tell Him you'd like to get to know Him.
The time for me attempting to make contact with the supposed invisible deities of other people have long since passed, regardless of how strongly they are believed. If your God exists then presumably He will be rather more aware of my existence than I am of His. If He ever did talk to me then I would try to make all the running after that, but I am as convinced of His non-existence as you seem to be convinced of the opposite.

I'll pray for you also an extra special prayer, because I already pray for you every night already. Try it, Al. It can't hurt, can it? He is your ruler, your king, your savior. He loves you already. Give Him a chance by talking to Him first. You've been waiting all of your life for Him to talk to you? I did the opposite. I searched Him out and just believed He was there because I was told He was, and I believed what I was told. That was when everything changed in my life and He let me know He was there. May God Truly Be With You Tonight!!
Thank you Michael but I'm not ever going to believe simply because somebody else believes in something. If your God really does talk to you then He can talk to me too if He wanted to, but has remained very silent.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's wrong Michael, Darwin's conclusions from the evidence were personally very inconvenient for him.
The Barbarian seems to have plenty of science smarts imo even if you don't approve of his religion.

Dear Alwight,

If his conclusions were so personally inconvenient to him, then he should have tried to do what His Bible says, and believe in the Creation instead of trying to give his allegory about what happened. Also, I do know Barbarian is science-smart and I do approve of his religion. Catholics are Christians too, so it doesn't matter to me. We both believe in God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost!

The time for me attempting to make contact with the supposed invisible deities of other people have long since passed, regardless of how strongly they are believed. If your God exists then presumably He will be rather more aware of my existence than I am of His. If He ever did talk to me then I would try to make all the running after that, but I am as convinced of His non-existence as you seem to be convinced of the opposite.

Al, is your time so precious that you can't spare 4 mins? You are in the habit of expecting someone Great to come and visit you first? Is 4 mins. a lot compared to burning for over 1,000 years (your soul)?? With no water. It's simply what you want and no one can change your mind. He's aware of your existence and your refusal to have Him be in any part of your life. So why should He bother with you?? Any ideas??

Thank you Michael but I'm not ever going to believe simply because somebody else believes in something. If your God really does talk to you then He can talk to me too if He wanted to, but has remained very silent.

Alwight, He talked to me after I believed in Him for years. He can't talk to you or every person who wants Him to talk to them. He's not a respecter of persons. You are expecting a king to come to you because you don't believe in him?? Go ahead, Alwight, and risk all because you have unusual thinking. There simply is no reaching you. Maybe He doesn't want you. I should consider that, regardless of wanting you to be in Heaven instead of the opposite. Why do you think so MANY OTHER PEOPLE believe in God and you don't. You just won't change things in your life because you want your way instead of God's way? Is that it? OK. Well, I'll hang in there. You do the same.

Best Wishes,

Michael

Last edited:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

If his conclusions were so personally inconvenient to him, then he should have tried to do what His Bible says, and believe in the Creation instead of trying to give his allegory about what happened. Also, I do know Barbarian is science-smart and I do approve of his religion. Catholics are Christians too, so it doesn't matter to me. We both believe in God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost!
Firstly Michael if what you say about Barbarian is true then I think you should give what he says rather more credence than simply getting on the ToL creationist's bandwagon, since they can only attack him personally rather than try to fault what he has to say.

Darwin delayed publishing his findings because he knew what it implied about the creationist beliefs that most people had back then. He too was once a creationist himself and believed that the Bible was the literal truth. He also knew that his wife he loved was very religious and would fear for their eternal afterlife together. He may never have published at all had it not been for his "Bulldog" Thomas Henry Huxley.

It may not be so for you but some people are far more concerned with understanding what is actually true and factual, whatever it is, rather than in believing whatever happens to make them feel good. If you simply want to feel good then there are drugs that will do that for you. If your God exists then imo He'd want you to use the brain you think He gave you, not to adhere mindlessly to an ancient scripture presumed as literal regardless of factual and empirical evidence.

Al, is your time so precious that you can't spare 4 mins? You are the habit of expecting someone Great to come and visit you first? Is 4 mins. a lot compared to burning for over 1,000 years (your soul)?? With no water. It's simply what you want and no one can change your mind. He's aware of your existence and your refusal to have Him be in any part of your life. So why should He bother with you?? Any ideas??
God doesn't have to come to me Michael, He only has to show He exists, else I can presume He doesn't and that neither does the supposed dire punishment that other people apparently fear so much.

Alwight, He talked to me after I believed in Him for years. He can't talk to you or every person who wants Him to talk to them. He's not a respecter of persons. You are expecting a king to come to you because you don't believe in him?? Go ahead, Alwight, and risk all because you have unusual thinking. There simply is no reaching you. Maybe He doesn't want you. I should consider that, regardless of wanting you to be in Heaven instead of the opposite. Why do you think so MANY OTHER PEOPLE believe in God and you don't. You just won't change things in your life because you want your way instead of God's way? Is that it? OK. Well, I'll hang in there. You do the same.

Best Wishes,

Michael
It seems to me that if you stick at doing anything for years it simply becomes routine, a habit, like smoking.
People believe in all kinds of gods around the world, but I would happily believe in a true and evidenced god, not an invisible, undetectable man-made version derived from an ancient scripture. Any true god might even respect those who use their brains rather than simply follow the supposed god and ancient scripture of their particular culture.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Firstly Michael if what you say about Barbarian is true then I think you should give what he says rather more credence than simply getting on the ToL creationist's bandwagon, since they can only attack him personally rather than try to fault what he has to say.

I'm starting to get tired of helping lost causes. Barbarian's relationship with God is up to him. I see many things screwed up in this thinking. I had to tell him how people get a soul. So much for that.

Darwin delayed publishing his findings because he knew what it implied about the creationist beliefs that most people had back then. He too was once a creationist himself and believed that the Bible was the literal truth. He also knew that his wife he loved was very religious and would fear for their eternal afterlife together. He may never have published at all had it not been for his "Bulldog" Thomas Henry Huxley.

I have no sympathy for him. He does best by waiting for his Maker to explain things to him. If He believes in Jesus like he is supposed to, then when he dies, he can ask Jesus about it. Look around, Al. Look at all of the words I've used to urge you atheists and evolutionists to alter your paths, but it does nothing. So evidently, you just have sins you want to keep doing and feel there will be a conflict with God. Who knows what your reasoning is about all of this. I'm not out of words, but I'm tired of trying to teach old dogs new tricks.

It may not be so for you but some people are far more concerned with understanding what is actually true and factual, whatever it is, rather than in believing whatever happens to make them feel good. If you simply want to feel good then there are drugs that will do that for you. If your God exists then imo He'd want you to use the brain you think He gave you, not to adhere mindlessly to an ancient scripture presumed as literal regardless of factual and empirical evidence.

You'll get your factual and 'empirical evidence', but then it will be too late. I'm going to have to finish answering this post by 2morrow. I've got to get to bed, Al. I'm tired of all of this baloney.

God doesn't have to come to me Michael, He only has to show He exists, else I can presume He doesn't and that neither does the supposed dire punishment that other people apparently fear so much.

It seems to me that if you stick at doing anything for years it simply becomes routine, a habit, like smoking.
People believe in all kinds of gods around the world, but I would happily believe in a true and evidenced god, not an invisible, undetectable man-made version derived from an ancient scripture. Any true god might even respect those who use their brains rather than simply follow the supposed god and ancient scripture of their particular culture.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

:rapture:

:)

alwight

You'll get your factual and 'empirical evidence', but then it will be too late. I'm going to have to finish answering this post by 2morrow. I've got to get to bed, Al. I'm tired of all of this baloney.
Sorry if you can't handle my truth Michael but yours doesn't work for me.

noguru

Sorry if you can't handle my truth Michael but yours doesn't work for me.

There is only one truth, that is reality. Unfortunately many so-called Christians here think they can bury reality with their predetermined (prior to investigating all available evidence) and naive views of what God is saying in scripture. They certainly are all following their chosen lord and master Ellen G. White, who was the first in modern times to attempt to divert priority from empirical evidence and place a higher priority on her daft visions/hallucinations.

noguru

And here we have the main motivation behind people trying to subvert reality and force others to accept "their reality". Threats of "Well when you have your evidence it will be too late.". Ironically such a strategy is addressed in that very same Biblical passage which explains where that evidence is for each of us.

Romans 1:19 - 21 said:
because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened...

I think this juxtaposition clearly illuminates the main thrust of motivation behind people such as you, Michael. You should be proud that you are following in the proud footsteps of the people who established this strategy. I certainly do not envy those of you who chose to deny reality, and try to replace it with your own version. In the end you will receive exactly what you have built.

alwight

There is only one truth, that is reality.
True.

Unfortunately many so-called Christians here think they can bury reality with their predetermined (prior to investigating all available evidence) and naive views of what God is saying in scripture.
Michael doesn't seem to particularly care much about empirical reality since his "truth" is that he is special, chosen and is regularly visited by angels. It's like a free ganja trip for life, don't worry be happy. (eat your heart out MarkS). Maybe I'm missing a trick here, Darwin should have stayed cool at home and been happy instead, why worry?

They certainly are all following their chosen lord and master Ellen G. White, who was the first in modern times to attempt to divert priority from empirical evidence and place a higher priority on her daft visions/hallucinations.
People believing in other people's silly "visions" instead of seeing a more than probable delusion is all pretty desperate and sad stuff, which says rather more about those who need other people's visions to wallow in because they don't have any of their own.
But today don't worry be happy, reality will no doubt go away. :D
Why worry?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Alwight and Noguru,

The only reason I am not answering you all back is because it is too much of a backlog for me now. I'm not going to waste my time pouring through old posts right now. It is more valuable that you give me credit for.

Michael doesn't seem to particularly care much about empirical reality since his "truth" is that he is special, chosen and is regularly visited by angels. It's like a free ganja trip for life, don't worry be happy. (eat your heart out MarkS). Maybe I'm missing a trick here, Darwin should have stayed cool at home and been happy instead, why worry?

I am so sick of hearing the word 'empirical' from you. I'm not saying I'm special. You are. And I haven't smoked 'ganga' for at least 14 years. Yes, Darwin would have been smarter than making an a** of himself. But why worry? Wow, Alwight, you are not too friendly anymore. What's been going on? I guess never talk about religion or politics to strangers OR good friends.

People believing in other people's silly "visions" instead of seeing a more than probable delusion is all pretty desperate and sad stuff, which says rather more about those who need other people's visions to wallow in because they don't have any of their own.
But today don't worry be happy, reality will no doubt go away. :D
Why worry?

You don't have to believe in my visions. That would be asking the impossible. How are you going to know whether they are true or false. I just asked you to hear me out, not believe me. You'll get your proof in due time about everything.

Michael

:confused:

:rapture:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.