Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is only one truth, that is reality. Unfortunately many so-called Christians here think they can bury reality with their predetermined (prior to investigating all available evidence) and naive views of what God is saying in scripture. They certainly are all following their chosen lord and master Ellen G. White, who was the first in modern times to attempt to divert priority from empirical evidence and place a higher priority on her daft visions/hallucinations.

Dear noguru,

Funny the only time you visit me, a former 'friend turned acquaintance', it is to gang-bang me? I've investigated all of the other available evidence and I am just fine with what I believe in. Most of what I believe in is true, if not all. But that's a tall order. If by some chance God created more than one Adam and Eve in this Earth's History, He'll let us all know, I'm sure.

Why don't you and Alwight remain friends with me instead of turning on me?? It is like you've been lying in wait for me.

God Be With You, Depending On That You Do,

Michael

:shocked:

:)

:rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks Alot alwight. I was only trying to help you because I care. Of course, it gets frustrating, but sometimes, it has a better ending. Then the angels rejoice loudly.

Cheerio

alwight

Dear Alwight and Noguru,

The only reason I am not answering you all back is because it is too much of a backlog for me now. I'm not going to waste my time pouring through old posts right now. It is more valuable that you give me credit for.

I am so sick of hearing the word 'empirical' from you. I'm not saying I'm special. You are. And I haven't smoked 'ganga' for at least 14 years. Yes, Darwin would have been smarter that making an a** of himself. But why worry? Wow, Alwight, you are not too friendly anymore. What's been going on? I guess never talk about religion or politics to strangers OR good friends.

You don't have to believe in my visions. That would be asking the impossible. How are you going to know whether they are true or false. I just asked you to hear me out, not believe me. You'll get your proof in due time about everything.

Michael

:confused:

What I find very disappointing Michael is that you seem to think that someone like Darwin was an a** because he didn't simply mindlessly believe but chose instead to go out and gather evidence for himself and draw rational scientific conclusions from it.
It doesn't seem to matter to you that Darwin's conclusions have been shown to be correct ever since. It's not Darwin but science that you are calling an a**.
Darwin is someone I happen to respect because he didn't need to look for fame and fortune but simply wanted to discover the truth. He had the personal means to be able to go out and find facts and information regardless of whatever the traditional religious Biblical beliefs were, and with an inquiring mind. If we are not going to have an inquiring mind then there really is nothing particularly special or worthwhile about humanity.

No, I won't simply believe what I am told I should believe because someone else thinks that what they believe overrules rationality and reason. Sorry but I look to facts and evidence before I just credulously accept others people's fantastic beliefs, even yours.
If that makes me an a** too then so be it. :plain:

noguru

Dear noguru,

Funny the only time you visit me, a former 'friend turned acquaintance', it is to gang-bang me? I've investigated all of the other available evidence and I am just fine with what I believe in. Most of what I believe in is true, if not all. But that's a tall order. If by some chance God created more than one Adam and Eve in this Earth's History, He'll let us all know, I'm sure.

Why don't you and Alwight remain friends with me instead of turning on me?? It is like you've been lying in wait for me.

God Be With You, Depending On That You Do,

Michael

:shocked:

:)

:rotfl:

Michael, I manage a bunch of people in the building industry, who are prone to making stupid choices about how they treat women, other people and themselves. All I really have to do is make sure they get their job done, I don't really have to worry too much about the other foolish things they might do in life. What is your job here, Michael?

Michael you have created your own reality in regard to how I treat you here. If you behave like a fool, I will treat you like one. Do you really think I give a damn about what some moron on a website like this thinks about me? I don't give much thought to what morons in real life think about me or anything else, and this is a website.

Liberally peppering your posts with tenuous claims of belief in God will not change the fact that you behave like a moron.

Sorry, but thems is the facts.

Good luck in life Michael, you are going to need it.

Last edited:

alwight

Thanks Alot alwight. I was only trying to help you because I care. Of course, it gets frustrating, but sometimes, it has a better ending. Then the angels rejoice loudly.

Cheerio
I still think you are a nice person Michael, we should still be friends. :angel:

noguru

I still think you are a nice person Michael, we should still be friends. :angel:

But if you don't agree with Michael's warped view of the world, you can no longer be his friend.

:rolleyes:

That is another foolish expectation on his part. Even the best of friends disagree on serious issues at times. Of course for people who are not even scratching the surface in regard to self criticism, any disagreement becomes a huge affront to their self esteem.

I have met many people who prefer to surround themselves with "yes people". In the short term such a choice is cozy and comfortable, but in the long run they end up suffering from a lack of significant progress.

alwight

But if you don't agree with Michael's warped view of the world, you can no longer be his friend.
Unlike some Michael seems to genuinely care that I'm heading for hell instead of simply him going through the dogmatic routine. ;)
We don't really have to agree on reality to get along and tbh there seems to be no hope at all that he'd ever listen to me rather than his angels. However I think he tends to pick up on things from creationist fundies without having any real understanding.
Believing in a god, as you will probably tell me, shouldn't mean that all rationality and reasoning has to go out the window, I'd just like to steer him in that direction in a friendly way rather than to have all the usual animosity.

That is another foolish expectation on his part. Even the best of friends disagree on serious issues at times. Of course for people who are not even scratching the surface in regard to self criticism, any disagreement becomes a huge affront to their self esteem.
Exactly.

I have met many people who prefer to surround themselves with "yes people". In the short term such a choice is cozy and comfortable, but in the long run they end up suffering from a lack of significant progress.
Michael seems to have had a lot of problems in his life including his health and sexuality. I kind of admire the way that he nevertheless copes with it, but my own atheism or any such disbelief I feel is not going to be of any moral assistance, maybe the opposite.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You are the reason I've stuck with you, because of the way you believe, the way you are, and you're integrity. I will be back in a bit more than a couple hours and answer these posts on my thread. Thank you tons, Buddy!!

With REAL (From God) Love,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Michael; All these Crying atheists makes me kind of get a Happy, Giddy sort of Feeling.

Why do you think that is?

=M=

I think they are all so angry; given the Lack of Evidence for their Beliefs.

At least a Creator is Obvious; when considering the Observable Fine-Tuned Universe we live in.

Creationists have Evidence to base their Theories on; What do Evolutionists have?

Their Lack of Evidence, is probably why they get all Huffy Puffy.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I find very disappointing Michael is that you seem to think that someone like Darwin was an a** because he didn't simply mindlessly believe but chose instead to go out and gather evidence for himself and draw rational scientific conclusions from it.
It doesn't seem to matter to you that Darwin's conclusions have been shown to be correct ever since. It's not Darwin but science that you are calling an a**.

Alwight, I do not mindlessly believe in my God. I know He's real. You don't, that's all. In time, He'll let you know too, just like you want Him to. But instead of believing with the faithful, you will be someone who didn't have faith that He was really there instead, and that hurts Him.

So he (Darwin) chose to go out instead of what the Bible said, and gather evidence for himself drawing somehow some rational scientific conclusions from it. Sort of start his own new religion called 'Evolution.' I thought I had read that he was wrong in his deductions and wishes he'd never done what he did.

Darwin is someone I happen to respect because he didn't need to look for fame and fortune but simply wanted to discover the truth. He had the personal means to be able to go out and find facts and information regardless of whatever the traditional religious Biblical beliefs were, and with an inquiring mind. If we are not going to have an inquiring mind then there really is nothing particularly special or worthwhile about humanity.

Alwight, someday VERY SOON you will happen to respect me then, I guess, because I simply wanted to discover the truth. I have an inquiring mind and have done quite well for myself. I've learned tons. I'm not saying I am definitely 100% right, but I'm darn close. And that's FINE with me and I didn't have to go against my God to do it. Maybe Darwin's words are in a small part true. I also have not sought fame or fortune. I GIVE my book away FREE to you all. Other people have to SPEND $15 a copy at the bookstore (Barnes&Noble). If you want to know how to get to read my book free, you can go to the downtown Phoenix Library. Or you can go to my website at:
www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Once there, left click on the words on the left of the pic that say "Book Copy", then click on SKU-text2.pdf. My book will come up. The Title Page is on the 3rd page. The two blank pages before the Title Page are there to sign the book and also protection from wear or moisture. Use the up and down arrow cursor keys to go through the pages of the book. You can also print out a copy for yourself. It is that simple! FREE!!!!

No, I won't simply believe what I am told I should believe because someone else thinks that what they believe overrules rationality and reason. Sorry but I look to facts and evidence before I just credulously accept others people's fantastic beliefs, even yours.
If that makes me an a** too then so be it. :plain:

Oh, Alwight, you know I don't think you are an a**. I don't think that of Darwin either. I was just frustrated and upset. You know I usually hold my tongue well on this forum. It's not like I don't know which words I could use. You don't have to believe what I tell you. I just want you to hear my words, so you'll have them later, once things hit the fan, you can help out your friends and neighbors with what you've learned from me. Darwin will not be able to help you then at all. You'll understand then, my good buddy!! Give it a bit more time. Only my God knows exactly how much time that will be!! That's not asking much. It's the time of the season. That I know!

God Bless Your A** Tons!!

Michael

heeeehheeeee!!

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl:

Michael, I manage a bunch of people in the building industry, who are prone to making stupid choices about how they treat women, other people and themselves. All I really have to do is make sure they get their job done, I don't really have to worry too much about the other foolish things they might do in life. What is your job here, Michael?

Noguru, I've had my share of managing employees also. But my job here is to testify (give my testimony to you all) all that I have witnessed from what the Lord has spoken to me and shown to me, and the many angel visits (three major ones initially), 4 visions, and 2 visits from the Holy Ghost. What things I have LEARNED from GOD. That's why I'm here. What other ways can I say it. You will not believe it no matter which words I'd use, for it is not meant to be, and you are all left with Satan to 'confuse' you. That's what the devil does best. The scriptures even say that you will not believe me after I've been told all of these things. Whatever extra help you need from me, just contact me, noguru.

Michael you have created your own reality in regard to how I treat you here. If you behave like a fool, I will treat you like one. Do you really think I give a damn about what some moron on a website like this thinks about me? I don't give much thought to what morons in real life think about me or anything else, and this is a website.

Dear Noguru,
It's not my fault about the way you treat me. You don't have to worry about anything I truly think of you. I never asked that. You don't give a, so you sound like you'd make a great friend. Forget that, after all. I never knew that was how cold you heart was. I will just go on and not comment on anything in this post further. It's not worth it to me either.

Liberally peppering your posts with tenuous claims of belief in God will not change the fact that you behave like a moron.

Sorry, but thems is the facts.

Good luck in life Michael, you are going to need it.

We'll definitely see who needs it!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alwight & Michael-01-10-2015

Alwight & Michael-01-10-2015

Dear alwight,

I still think that also. I'm glad you feel the way you do. I usually pick very good friends. I don't know what happened with noguru. I think all of the cares of this world have cooled off his heart. Well, I can't stay long because I still have more work to do.

Thanks, Alwight!!! You're doing the right thing!!

Michael

:patrol:

:bang:

:angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well noguru, who died and made you the writer of rules?? You seem like you have this thing for 'ruling' people. Maybe you got that from your job. I'm not an employee, Rich!

:rolleyes:

I have no expectations. Just being myself. I'm not into yes people or no people. Whatever, noguru!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And here we have the main motivation behind people trying to subvert reality and force others to accept "their reality". Threats of "Well when you have your evidence it will be too late.". Ironically such a strategy is addressed in that very same Biblical passage which explains where that evidence is for each of us.

I think this juxtaposition clearly illuminates the main thrust of motivation behind people such as you, Michael. You should be proud that you are following in the proud footsteps of the people who established this strategy. I certainly do not envy those of you who chose to deny reality, and try to replace it with your own version. In the end you will receive exactly what you have built.

Dear noguru,

What I've Built is a very loving life, full of excellent friends and tons of joy and happiness. If you feel my juxtaposition is upsetting, than you sell me short and do not know me one bit. I am SO THANKFUL that I don't deny reality because it is so important to the people I love, even you, noguru! Do you think I don't like you because you can't believe some highly improbable experiences I've had in my life? You don't even know me face to face. How then can you believe me, unless you had some faith. There's no other way, noguru. I think you're more afraid of me telling the truth. You are so worried about not being right that you let your own life teeter in the balance. Your life. Where you are going to be joyful for eternity, or be hideously burned for eternity. Now that's for our souls and spirits, not for our earthly body. It is dust. But inside your earthly body, you have a soul and spirit. God created those and when He did, He created them so they don't die. He wanted them to be like Him. Having eternal life. Living forever. That's what He did. Turns out later He needed a Heaven for those who believe and love Him, and a place for those to go who don't believe or love Him. He gives each soul every benefit of the doubt and 7,0000 x 7,000 chances to be with Him, where He'd rather you be. But some people just keep saying 'No, no, no." Who do you think is messing with their mind getting them to say that?? It is the accuser and confuser, Satan, the devil, whatever you want to call him. He wants all of the souls he can get because he thinks it will help him win a war and he can rise above God in stature and win a war. Noguru, for being a Christian evolutionist, you are found wanting pretty badly. Stand tall soon, or even it will be grabbed away from you. You know I do not want that to happen at all. I'm not asking you for something for me. It's for you, but you've let this world turn your heart into the cares of this world. I must go, this is getting too long.

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

What I've Built is a very loving life, full of excellent friends and tons of joy and happiness.

Well the evidence in support of that claim is slim to none. You may think that is what you have done, but I can tell what you offer is not love. What you offer is a facade you use to try and hide your deceit. Perhaps your fake smile and whimsical manner of subterfuge has fooled some people in your life, but I can see the obvious signs of your true intentions.

alwight

Alwight, I do not mindlessly believe in my God. I know He's real. You don't, that's all. In time, He'll let you know too, just like you want Him to. But instead of believing with the faithful, you will be someone who didn't have faith that He was really there instead, and that hurts Him.
Blind faith really doesn't interest me Michael, while you don't even need any faith at all apparently.

So he (Darwin) chose to go out instead of what the Bible said, and gather evidence for himself drawing somehow some rational scientific conclusions from it. Sort of start his own new religion called 'Evolution.' I thought I had read that he was wrong in his deductions and wishes he'd never done what he did.
I think you're rather parroting YEC propaganda now Michael. Science isn't like religion it stands or falls by the evidence not personalities and faith.

Alwight, someday VERY SOON you will happen to respect me then, I guess, because I simply wanted to discover the truth. I have an inquiring mind and have done quite well for myself. I've learned tons. I'm not saying I am definitely 100% right, but I'm darn close. And that's FINE with me and I didn't have to go against my God to do it. Maybe Darwin's words are in a small part true. I also have not sought fame or fortune. I GIVE my book away FREE to you all. Other people have to SPEND $15 a copy at the bookstore (Barnes&Noble). If you want to know how to get to read my book free, you can go to the downtown Phoenix Library. Or you can go to my website at:
www.jesusreturningverysoon.com
Michael does your research ever involve facts and evidence or is it just about believing what the Bible or your angels say?

Oh, Alwight, you know I don't think you are an a**. I don't think that of Darwin either. I was just frustrated and upset. You know I usually hold my tongue well on this forum. It's not like I don't know which words I could use. You don't have to believe what I tell you. I just want you to hear my words, so you'll have them later, once things hit the fan, you can help out your friends and neighbors with what you've learned from me. Darwin will not be able to help you then at all. You'll understand then, my good buddy!! Give it a bit more time. Only my God knows exactly how much time that will be!! That's not asking much. It's the time of the season. That I know!

God Bless Your A** Tons!!

Michael

heeeehheeeee!!
That's what you say Michael, I've yet to hear from your God.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well the evidence in support of that claim is slim to none. You may think that is what you have done, but I can tell what you offer is not love. What you offer is a facade you use to try and hide your deceit. Perhaps your fake smile and whimsical manner of subterfuge has fooled some people in your life, but I can see the obvious signs of your true intentions.

Dear noguru,

You are as mistaken as a fruitcake. I do offer love and evidently you don't even know what REAL Love is. Don't you have any friends in your life who would die in your place. I do and I'd do the same for them. We are close, male and female friends. There is no deceit or facade. You just have nothing but mean things to say, because you have nothing substantial to say. I wish you were not like this. You don't have to be.

Does God Know You Are A Christian??

Michael

:noway:

:patrol:

:angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight and noguru,

Have it your way! Mustard, pickles, etc. It's really too bad, but I'm not going to try to keep discussing it. If you change your minds by any chance, just post to me here, or PM me. We can keep arguing the question a long time. I'm really sorry it had to turn out this way.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.