Ye must be born again !

beloved57

I got as far as ''born again'' and no further. The fact you use the term means you either don't understand the doctrine behind the words or that you don't care about spreading false interpretations. Either way I wouldn't waste the time of day reading your tailored dogma.

So you are not going to do as asked, no problem !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

Why the necessity of the New Birth to Believe !

Why the necessity of the New Birth to Believe and or receive the Truth ? You see believing the Truth is receiving the Love of it, its not just an Intellectual mind acceptance, though an mind comprehension is required, For Paul writes that the reprobate receive not the Love of the Truth 2 Thess 2:10

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Receiving the Love of the Truth denotes an Heart felt affection for it, which is given in the New Birth as described in Heb 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Please notice here the law of God being put into the Mind and written in the Heart, which Law converts the soul Ps 19:7

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Its put into the Mind, the Intellect for Spiritual persuasion and intelligent understanding, for by nature the mind is darkened Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

The word understanding dianoia means:

the mind as a faculty of understanding, feeling, desiring

But the Heart goes deeper, its root into the affections, and it becomes something we love, David said Ps 119:97

O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

Ps 119:163

I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

See David as well as all True Believers had experienced the New Covenant Mercy of Heb 8:10, God's Gospel Laws in Christ written in his heart.

Recall how Jesus implied that some receive the Truth in their minds only, yet without it being rooted in their hearts and affections, the stony heart hearers Matt 13:20-21

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

As you can see, it was received in the mind with joy Vs 20 but in Vs 21 it took no heart root !

See Mark 4:16-17 ; Luke 8:13 !

This happens when we have but a carnal intellectual acceptance of the Truth, much like the ones of 2 Peter 2:20-21,

But it was not both Intellectual and affectionately heart felt and embraced by the Power of the Holy Spirit, when Believing is the result of the New Covenant Blessing, it reaches both Mind and Heart and so Heb 8:10 is evident. The Sanctifying Work of the Spirit in us, not only gives us belief of the Truth as Per 2 Thess 2:13, but Love of it as well 2 Thess 2:10

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

In order to receive it in the Love of it, the Truth, therein lies the necessity of the New Birth Heb 8:10 !

Last edited:

oatmeal

John 3:7

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

When Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man be born again he cannot see [perceive] the Kingdom of God as per vs 3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

In essence, what Jesus meant, except ye are of that seed in Me, by being Chosen in Him before the foundation of the World [Eph 1:4] ye cannot see or understand the Kingdom of God, which is to include it's Gospel, The Gospel of the Kingdom or of the Kingdom of God. Matt 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 1:14

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Which are also the Kingdom Mysteries Luke 8:10

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Now, even though Jesus was giving a condition " except ye be born again ", yet He was not giving a imperative or duty for one to perform to become born again; because there is nothing a person can do to be born; even if it was for us to go back into our mothers womb, [ which its not] how could we accomplish that ? Could we make ourselves fetuses again ? Would that be in our ability ?

But nevertheless, Christ meant what He said in stating that 'Ye must be born Again " !

Well, I am born again of incorruptible seed, I Peter 1:23

I received that when I did Romans 10:9-10

God saved me from corruptibility

Truster

John 3:7

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

When Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man be born again he cannot see [perceive] the Kingdom of God as per vs 3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

In essence, what Jesus meant, except ye are of that seed in Me, by being Chosen in Him before the foundation of the World [Eph 1:4] ye cannot see or understand the Kingdom of God, which is to include it's Gospel, The Gospel of the Kingdom or of the Kingdom of God. Matt 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 1:14

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Which are also the Kingdom Mysteries Luke 8:10

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Now, even though Jesus was giving a condition " except ye be born again ", yet He was not giving a imperative or duty for one to perform to become born again; because there is nothing a person can do to be born; even if it was for us to go back into our mothers womb, [ which its not] how could we accomplish that ? Could we make ourselves fetuses again ? Would that be in our ability ?

But nevertheless, Christ meant what He said in stating that 'Ye must be born Again " !

You must be physically and spiritually born above (again) and not just accept the theology of it. It matters not how much zeal you have for the doctrine of salvation, because unless you've experienced salvation you are just a resounding gong and a clanging cymbal.

beloved57

You must be physically and spiritually born above (again) and not just accept the theology of it. It matters not how much zeal you have for the doctrine of salvation, because unless you've experienced salvation you are just a resounding gong and a clanging cymbal.

You are in unbelief, thats an evidence that one has not been born again !

beloved57

Its evidence of Christ dying for us and rising again !

The New Birth is that evidence that Jesus Christ both died and rose again as our Surety and Saviour . Its very simple here, for instance, when adam sinned as our natural head, the consequences thereof is that we all by nature are born with a nature suitable to evidence that we are sinners, we inherit it; So likewise, when Christ our Spiritual Head obeyed the Law for us, the consequences thereof is that we all shall be given a Nature by New Birth suitable to evidence that we are made Righteous.

This is also what Rom 5:19 means

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word made is the greek word kathistémi and one of its meanings is:

I set down, bring down to a place; I set in order, appoint, make, constitute.

This word constitute conveys Two Ideals,#1 to declare, show to be

In other words, we shall be declared or showed to be sinners based upon what adam did as our head !

#2 to render, make, cause to be"

This denotes the creation aspect of being shown to be either sinners or righteous . If Christ died for us and made us righteous just as sure as adam sinned for us and made us sinners, then just as sure as we did receive a birth and nature evidencing it, so likewise just as sure we shall receive a birth and nature evidencing we have been made Righteous !

Peter means this very thing here 2 Pet 1:3-4

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

By Divine Nature we understand a Spiritual Nature by New Birth, which is of a Divine Source !

And so we partake of a Spiritual Nature as Proof/evidence of Christ obeying and making us Righteous, just as we partook of a corrupt nature as proof/evidence of adam disobeying and making us sinners !

Last edited:

Nanja

The New Birth is that evidence that Jesus Christ both died and rose again as our Surety and Saviour . Its very simple here, for instance, when adam sinned as our natural head, the consequences thereof is that we all by nature are born with a nature suitable to evidence that we are sinners, we inherit it; So likewise, when Christ our Spiritual Head obeyed the Law for us, the consequences thereof is that we all shall be given a Nature by New Birth suitable to evidence that we are made Righteous.

This is also what Rom 5:19 means

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word made is the greek word kathistémi and one of its meanings is:

I set down, bring down to a place; I set in order, appoint, make, constitute.

This word constitute conveys Two Ideals,#1 to declare, show to be

In other words, we shall be declared or showed to be sinners based upon what adam did as our head !

#2 to render, make, cause to be"

This denotes the creation aspect of being shown to be either sinners or righteous . If Christ died for us and made us righteous just as sure as adam sinned for us and made us sinners, then just as sure as we did receive a birth and nature evidencing it, so likewise just as sure we shall receive a birth and nature evidencing we have been made Righteous !

Peter means this very thing here 2 Pet 1:3-4

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

By Divine Nature we understand a Spiritual Nature by New Birth, which is of a Divine Source !

And so we partake of a Spiritual Nature as Proof/evidence of Christ obeying and making us Righteous, just as we partook of a corrupt nature as proof/evidence of adam disobeying and making us sinners !

Excellent analogy, and simple to understand.
And the action on the one receiving it
is completely passive on both accounts:
Adam's sin nature, and the New Nature in Christ.

~~~~~

beloved57

Because of enmity against God !

One of the reasons, and a important one at that, as to why one must be born again before they believe on Christ, Obey the Gospel as these did not do Rom 10:16

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

And how these do Rom 6:17

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Its because By nature, all men are at enmity to God and not subject to the Law of God, and more importantly" NEITHER INDEED CAN BE "

Dont just take my word for it, here its stated by the Word of God Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

You may say, but that says, they are not subject to the Law of God ! Thats Right, which means they cannot be subject to God Period ! God is His Law, there is No God without God's Law !

Also the word Law in Rom 8:7 is not just specifically speaking of God's Law of Moses or the Ten Commandments, Paul Law in general, because the enmity is against God, so the word Law NOMOS:

usage, custom, law; in NT: of law in general, plur: of divine laws; of a force or influence impelling to action; of the Mosaic law; meton: of the books which contain the law, the Pentateuch, the Old Testament scriptures in general.

(nómos) is used of: a) the Law (Scripture), with emphasis on the first five books of Scripture; or b) any system of religious thinking (theology), especially when nomos occurs without the Greek definite article.

The Carnal mind is not subject to the Commanding of God, and it cannot be.

Now with this fact established any Gospel Commands such as Repentance Acts 17:31

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Believing on the Name of Christ as Commanded by God 1 Jn 3:23

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

So without first being Born Again, to bring one out of the domain of the carnal flesh, man cannot obey any Gospel Command of Faith and Repentance toward God Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

And remember the carnal mind is enmity against God Rom 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So it cant have repentance toward God, its Impossible !

Last edited:

Nanja

One of the reasons, and a important one at that, as to why one must be born again before they believe on Christ, Obey the Gospel as these did not do Rom 10:16

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

And how these do Rom 6:17

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Its because By nature, all men are at enmity to God and not subject to the Law of God, and more importantly" NEITHER INDEED CAN BE "

Dont just take my word for it, here its stated by the Word of God Rom 8:7-8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

You may say, but that says, they are not subject to the Law of God ! Thats Right, which means they cannot be subject to God Period ! God is His Law, there is No God without God's Law !

Also the word Law in Rom 8:7 is not just specifically speaking of God's Law of Moses or the Ten Commandments, Paul Law in general, because the enmity is against God, so the word Law NOMOS:

usage, custom, law; in NT: of law in general, plur: of divine laws; of a force or influence impelling to action; of the Mosaic law; meton: of the books which contain the law, the Pentateuch, the Old Testament scriptures in general.

(nómos) is used of: a) the Law (Scripture), with emphasis on the first five books of Scripture; or b) any system of religious thinking (theology), especially when nomos occurs without the Greek definite article.

The Carnal mind is not subject to the Commanding of God, and it cannot be.

Now with this fact established any Gospel Commands such as Repentance Acts 17:31

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Believing on the Name of Christ as Commanded by God 1 Jn 3:23

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

So without first being Born Again, to bring one out of the domain of the carnal flesh, man cannot obey any Gospel Command of Faith and Repentance toward God Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

And remember the carnal mind is enmity against God Rom 8:7

So it cant have repentance toward God, its Impossible !

Amen, totally impossible!

Yet that's what false religion teaches:
that repentance, believing on Christ,
or "placing one's faith in Christ",
are actions a person must perform to get himself saved.

But when a person is truly Born Again / Born from Above,
it's the evidence that they are of the Elect Seed, Chosen in Christ
before the foundation of the world; given to the Son of the Father
to be set-apart as His adopted Son Eph. 1:4-5. These are the only ones
who will obey, from their circumcised heart Rom 6:17; Rom. 2:29,
these Gospel commands perfectly because they are of "the many"
made Righteous by Christ Rom. 5:19 on their behalf.

~~~~~

OCTOBER23

YOU WILL GET BORN AGAIN IN A NEW SILICON BODY

A SILICON BODY IS RESISTANT TO HEAT AND DOES NOT GROW OLD

YOU WILL PROGRESS TO NEWER MORE ADVANCED BODIES AS YOU DEVELOP IN CHARACTER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning,

and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass,

and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven,

clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head,

and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3dwl_H3CHw

Last edited:

beloved57

nanja

Yet that's what false religion teaches:
that repentance, believing on Christ,
or "placing one's faith in Christ",
are actions a person must perform to get himself saved.

Thats exactly what false religion teaches , with emphasis on FALSE !

But when a person is truly Born Again / Born from Above,
it's the evidence that they are of the Elect Seed, Chosen in Christ
before the foundation of the world; given to the Son of the Father
to be set-apart as His adopted Son Eph. 1:4-5. These are the only ones
who will obey, from their circumcised heart Rom 6:17; Rom. 2:29,
these Gospel commands perfectly because they are of "the many"
made Righteous by Christ Rom. 5:19 on their behalf.

Sure you right !