ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I know you don't understand where I'm at in the Lord. So you must resort to carnal explanations. To ease your own guilt for not understanding. And that's ok with me. But if you would only find the real Holy Spirit and learn from Him you would be where I'm at.
And that is my hope for all of you. But your feelings and the deceptions from the devil are just to much for you to over come.

Does squeaky always end with a FEEL GOOD statement ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is with me.

I said
How do you know. It is easy for the devil to lie to people. Show me your revelations from Jesus.

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The characteristic of the Christian man is that he has orders to obey—he is “under orders.”

I said
That's not a revelation from Jesus Christ. That's just a good idea from your guardian angel.
The revelations of Jesus Christ is a bunch of verses from all over the new testament explaining something in detail.
If Jesus was in you, you would have known this.
I'm not putting you down I am only warning you to get right before its to late.

Acts 20:31
31 "Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
That's not a revelation from Jesus Christ. That's just a good idea from your guardian angel.
The revelations of Jesus Christ is a bunch of verses from all over the new testament explaining something in detail.
If Jesus was in you, you would have known this.
I'm not putting you down I am only warning you to get right before its to late.

Acts 20:31
31 "Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.
(NKJ)

I warn you, you will not get help from Him in that way for the Lord will not save those whom He cannot command!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 2:14King James Version (KJV)

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

One must be born again before he understands the word.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
2 Pe 2:1

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

984769847967459856948yh.jpg

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Regeneration is the fountain of faith

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
That's true. It would do well if all these carnally minded people would learn that.

1 Cor 2:15
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God's absolute will cannot be resisted by you

I said
What do you do just make this stuff up as you go?
Does everyone come to repentance?

2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.