Ron Paul is a liar and a fool

OCTOBER23

Ron Paul sees the Writing on the Wall of the Whitehouse

and tries to tell you the plain Truths that are affecting our world.

Christian Liberty

I prefer a different forum for talking politics. Thanks for straightening out the author of this piece.

Not interested. Just wanted to clarify the true author of this article. So often people are misquoted which does not help get to the truth. Thanks.

aCW is an agent of the devil. That the moderators of this site continue to let him post here shows that they have no integrity whatsoever. I've pretty much given up on this site but I just decided to post here to help a sister in Christ out. I advise not interacting with the snakes that fill this place. I've stopped because its bad for my spiritual state.

But yes, I agree with Ron Paul that the US has no business getting involved in any kind of conflict with Iran. I'm not sure if Netanyathu is actually trying to get them to do so, but in any case alliance with Israel is dragging the US down and the US should pursue a non-interventionist foreign policy.

Christian Liberty

How about this one? (which just so happens to in the "politics" forum of TOL).

I can tell the truth about Ron Paul in any forum that you like. Just send me the link.

If you ever come to this one: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=14661619 you will get destroyed by people hundreds of times your intelligence level. And I'm talking about the secular libertarians here. Which isn't saying a lot considering my view of secular libertarians isn't that high these days.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
aCW is an agent of the devil. That the moderators of this site continue to let him post here shows that they have no integrity whatsoever. I've pretty much given up on this site but I just decided to post here to help a sister in Christ out. I advise not interacting with the snakes that fill this place. I've stopped because its bad for my spiritual state.

Excuses, Excuses...if you didn't want to post here than don't make excuses...leave!

But yes, I agree with Ron Paul that the US has no business getting involved in any kind of conflict with Iran.

That was the same position that America had about the conflict in Europe & Asia in the 1930's when the "Neutrality Act" was passed. America's pacifism didn't keep it out of World War II and eventually we were attacked. The problem with people like Ron Paul and children followers like yourself is that you are ignorant to history. The only difference is dealing with your threat while it is in it's infancy or waiting until you have no choice and the adversary is formidable...in either case war will come but, the former is less bloody than the latter.

Neutrality & pacifism never works...Educate yourself...

The Neutrality Acts were passed by the United States Congress in the 1930s, in response to the growing turmoil in Europe and Asia that eventually led to World War II. They were spurred by the growth in isolationism and non-interventionism in the US following its costly involvement in World War I, and sought to ensure that the US would not become entangled again in foreign conflicts.

The legacy of the Neutrality Acts is widely regarded as having been generally negative: they made no distinction between aggressor and victim, treating both equally as "belligerents"; and they limited the US government's ability to aid Britain and France against Nazi Germany. The acts were largely repealed in 1941, in the face of German submarine attacks on U.S. vessels and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrality_Acts_of_1930s

I'm not sure if Netanyathu is actually trying to get them to do so, but in any case alliance with Israel is dragging the US down and the US should pursue a non-interventionist foreign policy.

The fact that you are a wet behind the ears child and a historical illiterate has clouded any sense of imminent danger that this country faces with a nuclear Iran much less the threat it poses to Israel. You said it above "I'm not sure"...that is the problem, your uneducated pacifist worldview makes you ignorant to the danger to yourself, or anyone else. War will come to you whether you want it to or not...when you decide to deal with it doesn't change the fact that you will have to fight your enemy or concede to him.

Daniel1611

B.B. Netanyahu keeps saying Iran is such a danger. Then why doesn't HE do something about it? The Fox News crowd is fawning over Netanyahu because he's got guts, man! He's got the guts to implore another country to fight a battle for him. Iran, like ISIS, poses no immediate threat to the US. Period. Israel has a good military. Let them spend their own money on these wars.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Iran, like ISIS, poses no immediate threat to the US. Period. Israel has a good military.

Then get on a plane, go to Iran and tell them you are there to help promote the message that they are not a threat. Go on, get going. :up:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
B.B. Netanyahu keeps saying Iran is such a danger. Then why doesn't HE do something about it?

The same reason the U.S. doesn't go it alone, and looks for coalition partners before entering into armed conflict.

The Fox News crowd is fawning over Netanyahu because he's got guts, man! He's got the guts to implore another country to fight a battle for him.

The same way that MSNBC fawns over Obama for his lawless deeds...I guess all is fair in media propaganda.

Iran, like ISIS, poses no immediate threat to the US. Period.

Really? So you know this lack of danger that radical islam poses to America because of what? Did Obama or MSNBC tell you so?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
B.B. Netanyahu keeps saying Iran is such a danger. Then why doesn't HE do something about it? The Fox News crowd is fawning over Netanyahu because he's got guts, man! He's got the guts to implore another country to fight a battle for him. Iran, like ISIS, poses no immediate threat to the US. Period. Israel has a good military. Let them spend their own money on these wars.

isissy just hacked into a st. louis company with isis terrorist msg's for everyone here. they say they are everywhere. exaggerated, no doubt, but all it takes is attitudes like yours, and then it's past "immediate".

i guess, as long as they aren't at your mall or grocery store it's no big threat. plus the threats on twitter founder. just annoying here now, but the "threat" is worldwide.

i can't speculate on the 'inter-politics" between nations and governments or the "interests" they may have that are not publicized - we don't know behind the scenes information, which is the bulk of all intelligence. we hear mostly what the media reports. and "their own money" is partly money we give them ? - :patrol:

Daniel1611

Then get on a plane, go to Iran and tell them you are there to help promote the message that they are not a threat. Go on, get going. :up:

No, I won't go to Iran. That's my point. Can Iran hurt me right now? No. There's an ocean between us and a national defense that Iran could not even dream to challenge. I'll tell you how to be safe from Iran and ISIS...Don't go to the Middle East.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Can Iran hurt me right now? No. There's an ocean between us and a national defense that Iran could not even dream to challenge. I'll tell you how to be safe from Iran and ISIS...Don't go to the Middle East.

Hmmm, there was an Ocean between us & Japan too, yet they managed to get to us not to mention 911, and other islamic terrorist acts upon our soil since. That Ocean will not protect you from an ICBM armed with a nuke and interestingly Iran is working on both right now.

Question:

At what point does America need to see Iran as a threat to the U.S.?

Daniel1611

Hmmm, there was an Ocean between us & Japan too, yet they managed to get to us not to mention 911, and other islamic terrorist acts upon our soil since. That Ocean will not protect you from an ICBM armed with a nuke and interestingly Iran is working on both right now.

Question:

At what point does America need to see Iran as a threat to the U.S.?

There are a few problems with your comparison. First of all, at the time of Pearl Harbor, Japan already had a military capable of international attack. But more importantly, America did not have the defenses that we have now. Things like SDI and just a general increase in military gives us defenses we simply did not have then.

As for 9/11, Iran did not have nukes and no one had heard of ISIS then, yet it still happened. I fail to see the connection between 9/11and Iran. The sad fact is, you can't prevent every terrorist attack. You do what you can. The 9/11 attackers did not need nuked or the formal backing of any government to do what they did.

The point I am making is that Iran, who does not have nukes, is not a threat to the US. They may be a threat to Israel. Let Israel handle it. Further, if we had not removed Sadam Hussein from power, Iran would be treading more carefully. Interventionism typically causes more problems than it solves. I don't agree with everything Ron Paul says, but basic non-interventionism is good policy.

Mocking You

There are a few problems with your comparison. First of all, at the time of Pearl Harbor, Japan already had a military capable of international attack. But more importantly, America did not have the defenses that we have now. Things like SDI and just a general increase in military gives us defenses we simply did not have then.

I must have missed when SDI was deployed. When was that?