ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet you deny that the NC was made.

For over the 20th time: I deny that the NC is in effect now, and deny that the NC is applicable to me, or other members of the body of Christ.

Now, spineless one-"'quit like a man," show some backbone/vertebrae, for once on TOL, and answer:

Am I lost?

Watch the bale, wimpy response.....Watch.

SaulToPaul 2

For over the 20th time: I deny that the NC is in effect now, and deny that the NC is applicable to me, or other members of the body of Christ.

Now, spineless one-"'quit like a man," show some backbone/vertebrae, for once on TOPL, and answer:

Am I lost?

Watch the bale, wimpy response.....Watch.

Predicted response: "Why do you have this am I saved compelsion?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet you deny that the NC was made.

You deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man, deny the future physical, by definition, resurrection of the dead, and deny the future redemption of the body, of respective members of the body of Christ.

That is a perversion of the gospel of Christ, and satanic. It's also called "AD 70-ism/Preterism."

musterion

Just got this on my scanner.

"1-Adam-12, 1-Adam-12, possible code 5150 domestic disturbance in progress. Report to address following. Neighbors report man shouting what sounds like "Help me, Hank" or "Help me, Nang." Advise investigate with caution. Backup units enroute. Keep channel open. Over."

john w

Hall of Fame

"1-Adam-12, 1-Adam-12, possible code 5150 domestic disturbance in progress. Report to address following. Neighbors report man shouting what sounds like "Help me, Hank" or "Help me, Nang." Advise investigate with caution. Backup units enroute. Keep channel open. Over."

I reckon we are due for Craigie's old reliable "inventions/theories/teachings of men" stumper soon, or his "I was a dispensationalist for blah blah blah....years" head scratcher.

And then, part of the Trifecta-"Bullinger."

Wattaya say, Craigie? Would you like a shot at the title?

Riggs John W

SaulToPaul 2

I reckon we are due for Craigie's old reliable "inventions/theories/teachings of men" stumper soon, or his "I was a dispensationalist for blah blah blah....years" head scratcher.

And then, part of the Trifecta-"Bullinger."

Wattaya say, Craigie? Would you like a shot at the title?

Riggs John W

You are full of demons, John.

IMJerusha

Made up.

No covenant. I am saved by grace through the faith of Christ.

"Made up?" Have you been hanging around John?

First and foremost, you are saved by your faith in Yeshua because if you did not have faith in Yeshua, you would not have God's Grace and Mercy.

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me." John 14:1 It's a choice.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or do you believe that God considered the 10 tribes to be uncircumcised gentiles at that time?

Yes. It had been over 700 years since the Israelites were scattered amongst the Gentiles. After 700 years, the descendants of the 10 tribes were indistinguishable from pagan Gentiles.

The reason God divorced them in the first place was because they were acting like pagan Gentiles.

If you disagree, then explain the following verse:

(John 7:35 KJV) Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Be honest for once. Answer his question. It's a legitimate and reasonable one.

It's a loaded question.

The question itself contradicts the Bible. The Bible is clear that the word of God would endure forever.

You guys know how embarrassing it is to suggest that God kept His Word hidden for over 1,700 years, but then gave it to John Nelson Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was the LORD sent to his own (Jews) or the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

I keep telling you context, but you keep ignoring it.

John 3:16 says that Jesus was sent to the whole world.

Jesus said He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Both statements are true when put in proper context.

As I've told you, the Jews were not divorced from God when Jesus came. The Jews didn't need Jesus to die in order to be married to Him again, but the Israelites from the 10 tribes did.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

As usual, you cannot defend Darby's teachings.

But that is expected, because no one can defend a lie.