Christian Married Student

Believer

Hey guys!

I'm a Christian, married full-time college student here in Mississippi. I've been married to greatest woman in the world for almost 3 years now.

I just wanted to say "Hi" and drop a big hug to all out there. Thanks for a great resource. I've found a goldmine of resources for my business ethics class, most recently in the form of Euthyphro's Dilemma.

Thanks, and look forward to participating!

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Hey guys!
Hey yourself.

I'm a Christian, married full-time college student here in Mississippi.
I'm a Christian, full time oilfield cowboy here in Texas!:e4e:

I've been married to greatest woman in the world for almost 3 years now.
I don't see how that's possible. I've been married to the greatest woman in the world for almost 5, and I'd bet there are a few other men who would claim the same. Fortunately for me, I'm the only one who can honestly say such a thing.

I just wanted to say "Hi" and drop a big hug to all out there.
Hi back, and welcome. :cheers:

Thanks for a great resource. I've found a goldmine of resources for my business ethics class, most recently in the form of Euthyphro's Dilemma.
Knight started a great thing here... there is so much information on this site it's staggering.

We look forward to having you. Welcome to the area of land in the tropics overgrown with dense vegetation. I really want to use the proper word to describe such a place, but that phrase has been used by our owner and operator extraordinaire too many times, and I will not rip off his catch phrase.

bybee

Hey guys!

I'm a Christian, married full-time college student here in Mississippi. I've been married to greatest woman in the world for almost 3 years now.

I just wanted to say "Hi" and drop a big hug to all out there. Thanks for a great resource. I've found a goldmine of resources for my business ethics class, most recently in the form of Euthyphro's Dilemma.

Hey! Welcome! Get in touch with Traditio, he is one of our young college students, Master's program. He will keep you on your toes!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome-1.gif
to TOL!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL.

I am a Married Christian--Marred 28 years to the best hubby in the whole world.

Demon Buster

Hi and welcome, hope you have a great time here and make some great new friends,

Bible Quote 1 John 2: 27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.