Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Do you see what I mean? If man were descended from chimps, wouldn't we find instances and stages of chimps in the process of changing into man even as we speak or at least in our lifetimes, or at least in the last 5,000 years?? Does anyone out there KNOW what I'm saying here??

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
You would think, Michael.

=M=

They seem to think that Monkeys turned into Chimps which Turned to Lucy's Kind who they think gave Offspring to the Most Successful Species on the Planet; Man.

Not trying to Speak for AL, but just Evolutionists in General; Of Course!

Hi AL!!!

The Thing I can't figure out, is; If there are no signs of Lucy's Species left living in the Modern World today, Why are there so Many Varieties of Monkeys and Chimps still around today?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever Watched the Jay and Silent Bob Movie "Dogma"?

It's actually a Pretty Solid Source for Roman Catholic Popery, and how the Catholics are with Lying about the Truth in God's Word.

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You would think, Michael.

=M=

What I can't figure out, is that they seem to think that Monkeys turned to Chimps which Turned to Lucy's Kind who they think gave Offspring to the Most Successful Species on the Planet; Man.

The Thing I can't figure out, is; If there are no signs of Lucy's Species left living in the Modern World today, Why are there so Many Varieties of Monkeys and Chimps still around today?

Dear Mark,

Finally, someone who understands!! That's all I ever wanted concerning this! I've asked a number of people and they could never get it. We just happened to have a pet monkey that my Dad got us for Christmas, so I know about monkeys. Maybe that helps me understand better. If we had a 1/3 man and 2/3 chimp in the cage in the living room, I'd believe. I'm just trying to give an example. And it wouldn't just be in my cage, but in the zoos, in the wild, in other people's cages. And there are still people who probably don't get it. EEEEKKK!!

Will chat with you soon.

Your Brother, In Christ,

Michael

P.S. Mark, I also truly understand what you mean about Lucy too!! Forgot to mention that. I figured you'd take it for a given, but just want to let you know.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Squeezing a "You're Probably Right" out of an Evolutionist that sheds any light on even a Possibility of Creationism; Is Often Ignored, or Rejected by Evolutionists: it's a Common tactic they use, called "Ignoring the Evidence, and Logic of Observable Truth".

You would think that there would be some Example of an actual Anatomical Structure that is Vestigial; If Evolution Were True.
Also, you think we would be Seeing New Functional Anatomy Popping Up All Over; the Best example I've seen is a Hole Forming in the Stomach of a Lizard, that Stomach was already there Girls. LOL!!!

=M=

I personally liked the Evolutionist's View on Neanderthals from that Youtube Video that is supposed to be on ERVs.
He even went into how Neanderthals had music and a Language, and Even More Different DNA from Humans, than the Evolutionists First Suggested!!!

LOL!!!

That is so Interesting!!!

Sound Familiar, Michael?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

All I know about ERV's is that they are components on a genome that can cause a retrovirus. That's about it. Now you see why I'm at a loss for words on some things. Not all, though!!

Well, Mark, am gonna hit the sack for now. I've got a busy day 2morrow and have to get up earlier than usual. This has been quite a successful night, to be honest. I'm going to PM you before I hit the hay. God Bless Your Ingenuity!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

That still does not answer the question of why there are no speciation after origin of life, like evolution contends? Just because Mark said something wrong with one word, does not change the facts I'm concerned with. Of course God created all species involved, you can forget it that man's ancestor was a chimp, why horseshoe crabs are 'living FOSSILS', or why we don't find chimps in the process of changing into humans during our lifetimes. If that were true, there would be plenty of that going around.

Unending Joy Be Yours, Regardless That I Have Questions,

Michael
Hi Michael.
Of course there has been speciation. Clearly, apart from one or two arguable exceptions, the same species are not around today that were around in the Cambrian era.
Creationists however can't even agree on whether the Earth is young or old enough for most natural speciation to occur.

Darwinian evolution is about how new species come about by adaption to different conditions and environments. If the environment doesn't change or require any changes then they won't happen. If speciation didn't happen then the ToE is wrong, but it does regardless of what creationists will tell you.

Mark has once again demonstrated that he doesn't know or even want to understand what Darwin actually proposed, and which all the evidence and natural science supports.
It is not about the origin of life, evolution applies to existing life.

Speciation is simply when adaptions and changes between two typical individuals have occurred to make it genetically or physically difficult or impossible for them to produce viable offspring.
The evidence clearly shows that there are many more extinct species than those that exist today, yet we don't seem to see any shortages, nor in available environments not occupied by highly adapted life forms.

Chimps are modern creatures like us Michael, we did not evolve from chimps, but we do share a common ancestry.
Despite horseshoe crabs being called "living fossils" usually by popular science, appearances can be deceptive. I rather doubt that an ancient one would even be able to survive with modern diseases and parasites. If no subtle changes have gone on over millions of years on I'd be surprised.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
AL said:
Of course there has been speciation.

What are You Referring To, Exactly?

Can you further Define what you mean by that statement, By;

Name One Single Example that True "Speciation" has Ever Taken Place!!!
LOL!!!

Start looking, Here;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

After you are Done Searching that Entire Article; Go ahead and think about the Fact that Species simply is defined as:

Species - a Group of Animals, Which are Capable of being Interbred.

=M=

200px-CollapsedtreeLabels-simplified.svg.png

Come to find out, that even the Most Distant Descendant of a Species in a Ring Species; Is Still the Same Species, given they Can be Interbred, and Produce "Like" Offspring.

LOL!!!

alwight

Clearly species exist, so where did they come from I wonder? :think:

Evidence suggests that in times past flora and fauna were typically often very different to those today and that modern species are typically not to be found.

Most species that have ever existed are now extinct, yet we see no lack of species to fill their gaps. In fact there are probably more species extant today than at any previous time. How can this be?

Let's just leave un-evidenced spurious claims of miracles and magic to one side for a moment.

1, Species do exist today.:think:
2, Species have existed in past ages but were generally often significantly different depending on antiquity. :think:

3, Therefore modern species have evolved and diversified from previous species. :idea:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I will let you and MarkS hash it out. I don't understand this evolutionist-talking all fully and you both seem to be on the same level. All I know is Creation is true because God said that He Created the Universe and He created man, and woman, and the plants and animals, and the after-life. That's why I'm here. I'm sure that won't change your mind, so I've not bothered to say it before. You will just call me a nut, or crazy, or whatever floats your boat. I mean, us Creationists, we just take it for granted that God created us. Never crossed our mind that chimps were our ancestors. I don't buy that and neither does God. God said that He created us in His image. The Lord visited me and spoke to me. I was terrified and His first words to me were, "Calm yourself, and think of those you love." So I know He exists. He has not told me that the Creation was wrong, so why should I believe different. Evolutionists that I've tried to talk otherwise too, just argue back that they are right instead. They just call my God a flying fairy or an imaginary friend, and that they don't believe in a Higher Being. It's a never-ending circle. Do you understand me? So let them believe what they want, I guess.

Of Course, Much Love And Cheerio!!

Michael

Last edited:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I will let you and MarkS hash it out. I don't understand this evolutionist-talking all fully and you both seem to be on the same level. All I know is Creation is true because God said that He Created the Universe and He created man, and woman, and the plants and animals, and the after-life. That's why I'm here. I'm sure that won't change your mind, so I've not bothered to say it before. You will just call me a nut, or crazy, or whatever floats your boat. I mean, us Creationists, we just take it for granted that God created us. Never crossed our mind that chimps were our ancestors. I don't buy that and neither does God. God said that He created us in His image. The Lord visited me and spoke to me. I was terrified and His first words to me were, "Calm yourself, and think of those you love." So I know He exists. He has not told me that the Creation was wrong, so why should I believe different. Evolutionists that I've tried to talk otherwise too, just argue back that they are right instead. They just call my God a flying fairy or an imaginary friend, and that they don't believe in a Higher Being. It's a never-ending circle. Do you understand me? So let them believe what they want, I guess.

Of Course, Much Love And Cheerio!!

Michael
Michael, Darwinian evolution is not in dispute with the existence of your God. As The Barbarian will tell you evolution may simply be the way it was intended to be for all I know.
However your God apparently doesn't want to talk to me which means that all I can go by is what seems to be scientifically reasonable and rational. I don't believe in miracles or a supernatural.
I realise that your God is very important to you but I'm not going to go along with creationism, which goes directly against what is important to me.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
My Wife and I are Currently Watching the "Secret Garden" Movies; to see what they Contain; and to compare them to the Book.

There are some Seriously Big Differences.

So far; we have the 1987 and the 1993 versions of the movies, and the Original Book, on the Kindle...

If you have the Time; I suggest you look at the Differences; As Well.

Enjoy that!!!

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, Darwinian evolution is not in dispute with the existence of your God. As The Barbarian will tell you evolution may simply be the way it was intended to be for all I know.
However your God apparently doesn't want to talk to me which means that all I can go by is what seems to be scientifically reasonable and rational. I don't believe in miracles or a supernatural.
I realise that your God is very important to you but I'm not going to go along with creationism, which goes directly against what is important to me.

Dear Alwight,

The Barbarian is not a scholar to me. Try Jesus instead. Yes, Darwin is just making things up to suit himself and how he thinks things must be. God doesn't talk to you because you don't talk to Him. Try getting on your knees once and pray to Him. See what happens. Tell Him you'd like to get to know Him. I'll pray for you also an extra special prayer, because I already pray for you every night already. Try it, Al. It can't hurt, can it? He is your ruler, your king, your savior. He loves you already. Give Him a chance by talking to Him first. You've been waiting all of your life for Him to talk to you? I did the opposite. I searched Him out and just believed He was there because I was told He was, and I believed what I was told. That was when everything changed in my life and He let me know He was there. May God Truly Be With You Tonight!!

Michael

:confused:

:rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I'm not familiar with the Secret Garden movies or books. Who is the author? Also, who is JD? What is leaving a penny in the door? So it won't close? Just wondering.

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
They are Odd, in a Certain way; I love it personally.

For instance; The Movies are nothing like the Book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Garden

=M=

The Girl behaves in a Fully Different way depending on the Movie. I read it when I was like 9 or 10 or something; So, my memory of the Book itself is Vague, but my Wife is reading it.

I've been annoying her, by asking her "Is that what happened in the Book?" "How far are you?".

LOL!!!

From Wiki Secret Garden Article;
The Secret Garden is a novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Hodgson_Burnett

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I know!!!

Mark Twain said; "The Classics are the books Everybody Wants to read, but never Got around to reading them".

Or, something like that; I don't know...

Don't quote me on it!!! LOL!!!

=M=

Feel free to use my Creationist Arguments without citing me; Whenever you feel the Pleasure.

I don't mind, and I don't "Sue".

Suing is for lawyers, and little Girls named "Sue".

Has anybody seen that Evolutionist "Sue", around here of late?

LOL!!!

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

VERY Interesting!! What a life she had!! She wrote Little Lord Fauntleroy also, eh? That's cool, even though I've never read the book or seen the movie. I do know about it. So, it was most likely a romatic novel and movie that you are/were watching. Cool!!! Give her a big kiss and hug from me. You deserve it and so does she!!

God Bless You Both So Very Much!!

Michael

Sure, Michael!!!

: D

=M=

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a copy of an answer I wrote to someone in a PM:

I know it's crazy. But when Jesus Returns, He will merge many religions into 'One.' He will set them straight on Which God Is The True One. The basics of worship and love are already there. It's just a matter of which God is the right one. Well, time's going to tell real well. God does a wonderful thing here. You'll see! But even though they find out the truth, the judgement still stands. Just like Satan knows who God really is. You don't escape your jail time just because you've found out you did something hideously wrong. You were warned in so very many ways. You pay the price first before you can be set free from it. Do you understand me here? Even atheists and serial killers will find in that day who is Jesus and God. All will know!! Us faithful and those who weren't faithful. It's just part of life. And none who are sent to Hell will necessarily burn in Hell forever. It says in Rev. 20:13, that Hell gave up the dead which were in her. And whosoever was not found in the Book were thrown into the Lake of Fire, where also the beast and false prophet are. The earth's center areas are where Hell is, where it is hot with magma and lava. The Lake of Fire is our Sun, which is hotter by far, and those sent there will burn forever.

Any questions? God is not unmerciful.

It's All A Matter Of What You Chose To Believe,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I just learned a Term for that!!!

LOL!!!

"Syncretic Religious Movement" - Combining Two Sects of Beliefs, to Combine it Into One Single Belief

=M=

Provided today, by; Wikipediwritewateveriwannadoodledooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.