PlayStation 3

nantogph

Vaporizer pens or vape pens are a lightning-fast growing phenomenon in our culture and gaining tremendous popularity with young people for a multitude of reasons. In short, a vaporizer pen or vape pen (a type of e-cigarette) is a nifty little device ranging in size from a standard pen to a large cigar that one can use to inhale heated propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin (the main ingredients in the E-liquid) and blow out the vapor. Please click here for good vape pens.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am very excited to have a PlayStation 3. It is my 1st console. Please give some interesting game suggestion for my PlayStation 3.
What sort of games do you like? If you like first person shooters look for Borderlands 2 game of the year, it should be cheap, has a lot of great down loadable content included and is more fun than a barrel full of drunk monkeys. It has great replay value with tons of weapons to win and find and a less than rigid platform that lets you hang around and play side missions, etc. If you go that route let me know. I have some tactical bits that will be helpful.

Like driving? Gran Tourismo 5 is a challenging blast. Want to mix in crime and an open world format? Grand Theft Auto V.

RPGs your thing? Check out Valkyria Chronicles.

Want a number of ideas and to check out an overall rating on the game? See: metacritic (link). Happy gaming. :cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
EA and 2K make a lot of good sports games.
Well, 2K at any rate. EA is a traveshamockery. If 2K had the NFL franchise we'd be weeping as we turned off whatever machine we played it on. Okay, half the time that happens with EA...but for a completely different reason. :plain:

I've just had a preposterous idea. A custom Madden roster filled entirely with TOL'ers.
:rotfl: Okay, here's why I'm having that strong a response. Imagine we do that. Put a couple of people you don't care for here on the opposing defense and then think on the The Longest Yard (the first one) and have your offensive line let them through. :)

Caledvwlch

Well, 2K at any rate. EA is a traveshamockery. If 2K had the NFL franchise we'd be weeping as we turned off whatever machine we played it on. Okay, half the time that happens with EA...but for a completely different reason. :plain:

Do you remember the year there was an ESPN-branded NFL game for consoles? I'm thinking 2003 or 2004. It was awesome, and its engine was significantly better than Madden for that year, but licensing and such happened and they never made a follow up. It would be really something if Madden was forced to compete with someone for the strongest NFL game.

:rotfl: Okay, here's why I'm having that strong a response. Imagine we do that. Put a couple of people you don't care for here on the opposing defense and then think on the The Longest Yard (the first one) and have your offensive line let them through. :)

The possibilities are both hilarious and disturbing. Have you ever seen "Breaking Madden"? It's exactly the kind of thing we're talking about here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you remember the year there was an ESPN-branded NFL game for consoles? I'm thinking 2003 or 2004. It was awesome, and its engine was significantly better than Madden for that year, but licensing and such happened and they never made a follow up. It would be really something if Madden was forced to compete with someone for the strongest NFL game.
No...I do remember Gameday. On the older platform it was better than Madden. I was a Gameday guy on the PS1, but when the platform changed and as their license ended it was awful. The last one made metalic sounds. Until then I had nothing for Madden. Then I took what I had to.

There was one Madden I actually liked. Had fake newspapers and a radio broadcast built in. Then they wen to the XBox 360 and literally never got all the stuff back in...

Favorite side bar touch that Madden did add was the Hall of Fame announcements. But I think that went away with the last iteration. EA blows chunks of underachievement. 2K...just look at their older games and how they outperformed years of competition.

Okay, I'm better now. :chuckle:

The possibilities are both hilarious and disturbing. Have you ever seen "Breaking Madden"? It's exactly the kind of thing we're talking about here.
No, I missed that one.

Quincy

EA and 2K make a lot of good sports games.

I miss the days when Madden and NFL 2K battled for best title. 2K was better, imo. I wish the NFL would have gave VC the rights to develop their games. Same thing happened with MLB games. EA had the better game there but 2K got the rights.

That ruined me on sports gaming. On PS3 I like the games Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3, Uncharted Series, inFAMOUS series and The Last of Us.