Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

“God became man so that man might become a god.”
St. Athanasius of Alexandria

This true quote reveals the age old lie in the garden doesn't it? I wonder if we can all at least agree that The Messiah indeed is the "Torah" in the flesh?
I do not care much for the quotes of men.

You are right, God became a man.

A man did not become God. God became a Man.

God's Truth

Dear keypurr,

Yes, God raised Jesus from the dead. And when He did and put His Spirit back into Jesus, it left an indelible mark from the Spirit entering Him that caused the image of the Lord on the Shroud of Turin. They are just dating it wrong. Everyone seems to be dating things wrong. It's amazing.

God Be With You, keypurr,

Michael

The Bible says Jesus raised himself.

As for the shroud having the imprint of Jesus' face from the Spirit entering Him...stop speaking of things not in the Bible.

Do not go beyond what is written.

There is no scripture that says what you say.

There is NO PROPHECY in the Bible that says what you say.

Everything that the New Testament says about Jesus was a prophecy from the Old Testament.

God's Truth

Show me the verse please.

Are you blind?

How many times does the scriptures have to be given to you?

JESUS RAISED HIMSELF.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Are you dense, or do you finally see the truth?

God's Truth

Do you see a difference between the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost?

Is there a difference between have the HOLY Spirit and being anointed by the Holy Spirit?

These are questions I ask myself.

There is no difference between the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost.

The Catholics stopped saying the Holy Ghost and started saying the Holy Spirit because they did not want people to think of the Holy Spirit as they do a ghost.

When a person is given the Holy Spirit when they are saved, they have the Holy Spirit living inside them, to be with them forever. When a person is anointed with the Holy Spirit, it can mean when they are saved, or when supernatural power is given them for a specific purpose.

God's Truth

Dear patrick jane,

Be more careful who you believe. Yes, Jesus was the Word of God. You will notice also in Rev. 19:13. Jesus is the Word of God. Check it out. But also, be careful.

May God Watch Over You Closely,

Michael

People need to be warned about you.

The unstable and ignorant believe the things you say.

You have highly lifted up yourself.

You should have watched your life and you doctrines more closely.

I was careful with you because I thought you were delicate. However, the truth needs to be told to you no matter what.

God's Truth

Dear Bright Raven,

You're right most of the time. The Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost/Comforter is not the same as simply having God's Spirit in you.

You have to know that you are speaking error.

It is a whole separate experience that is indelible on the person, and once you are filled with the Holy Spirit, you'll then know the difference. Not until then, I see. Yes, Jesus received the Holy Spirit after being baptized by John, as if a dove landed upon His head. God's Truth is like talking to a brick wall. He can't understand because he's never been through it, and he may never know.

You are a worker for Satan.

It's amazing how some 'teachers' speak of things that they don't know much about. False teachers. Since God's Truth has the Holy Ghost in him, why hasn't he spoken in tongues, or had something magnificent happen to him because of that visit? I had nothing bad to think about God's Truth, and I hope we can remain friends, but probably not after this, because I know him, and he can't let it go easily either.

Praise God!!

Michael

:cloud9:

:yoshi:

:singer:

You would rather keep your delusion than have God's Truth.

Your tongue speaking, the claim you make about yourself as being one of thee witnesses, and your unbiblical prophecies are forms of mental illness, and, or a person preaching another gospel.

God's Truth

Your the one doing that GT.

Show us one verse where Jesus raised himself.

Here are two, again, and again. How many times do you have to be shown? You do not retain truth.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

God's Truth

again, i agree with GT on this point. Jesus didn't finally recieve the Holy Ghost at pentecost. what, He was just The Word before that ? the full Power of God was in Jesus AFTER the resurrection, he had to live as a man on earth subjected to what we all go through. Jesus had The Holy Spirit as a man but not the full power of God. people just can't seem to grasp that Jesus and God were seperate but One. One even before the beginning, did that fact somehow change by God livng as a man on earth ? NO. now go scour the scriptures and type them out, while proving and disproving nothing, focusing on one aspect of Jesus instead of the Whole. we can pick and choose scripture to support our claims either way, but The Bible clearly shows us throughout.:e4e:

It sounds as if we have the same beliefs on this...except, I would not ever say that God and Jesus were separate.

keypurr

Here are two, again, and again. How many times do you have to be shown? You do not retain truth.

These verses DO NOT SAY HE DID IT.
NOW GIVE ME A VERSE THAT SAYS HE DID IT.

SEE, YOU ASSUME EVERYTHING. Then you call everyone liars because they try to sho you that your seeing it wrong. Stop adding to the verses to make them fit your theology.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The question is not could He but did He raise himself from the dead? Now that that is settled, did Jesus raise himself from the dead and if He did what is the scriptural reference?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

SEE, YOU ASSUME EVERYTHING. Then you call everyone liars because they try to sho you that your seeing it wrong. Stop adding to the verses to make them fit your theology.

I'm with you on this one friend.

God's Truth

The scriptures plainly say that Jesus RAISED himself.

God's Truth

I'm with you on this one friend.

God's Truth

The question is not could He but did He raise himself from the dead? Now that that is settled, did Jesus raise himself from the dead and if He did what is the scriptural reference?

So then, you think Jesus was joking around?

Jesus laid his body down and he raised it up again.

They destroyed Jesus' body, and Jesus raised it up in three days.

Here is a translation that happens to be more enlightened on this scripture:

1 Peter 3:18
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So then, you think Jesus was joking around?

Jesus laid his body down and he raised it up again.

They destroyed Jesus' body, and Jesus raised it up in three days.

Here is a translation that happens to be more enlightened on this scripture:

1 Peter 3:18
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

He was speaking what Father told him to speak.

In other words it was God speaking through Jesus.

Can you hear Jesus speaking,in the words of others, or do you only hear what people say?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
nobody can PROVE that. can you prove He is not ? i accept what God told us. KJV - 1 John 5:7 or NKJV - God tells us that Jesus is The Word in the flesh AND that the three are One. you'll never see that until you see it. even when you do, you won't tell us

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible says Jesus raised himself.

As for the shroud having the imprint of Jesus' face from the Spirit entering Him...stop speaking of things not in the Bible.

Do not go beyond what is written.

There is no scripture that says what you say.

There is NO PROPHECY in the Bible that says what you say.

Everything that the New Testament says about Jesus was a prophecy from the Old Testament.

Dear God's Truth,

As for the Shroud having Jesus' imprint, I can say whatever us common men are allowed to do. Voice our opinion. Not everything is written in the Bible. Our whole day goes by and there is no talk of the image on the Shroud, nor how they 'Date' it. You are so zealous that it works against you sometimes. Not everyone has the same exact views as you or the world would be a boring place, wouldn't it? For everyone else but you, I suppose.

Michael