ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

john w

Hall of Fame
God's word says...

Why don't you believe those words?

"God word says" to go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, and to sell all you have.

Give me the keys to your time sharing condo, in Jerusalem, and send me your 4001(K)/401(B)..........bucks.

No? Why don't you believe those words?

Watch the emotional spin, deceitful "answer," misdirection, 3 card Monty act/con-anything but addressing her own "argument." Watch-guaranteed.

Fraud-ette.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I claimed my miracle today, by putting my hands on the TV, while watching Benny Hill/Hinn!!!!!!!!!!Puhraayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

Some were healed holding a handkerchief in the bible.

Where did they get the handkerchief?

oatmeal

Why can't you?

Why can't you?

God is my sufficiency and my God. When God tells me to do those mighty works, then it is my job to do them.

Are you a Christian?

Can you prove it?

Are you a believer?

Can you prove it?

oatmeal

You first! Get on over there to the local infirmary and get to work, poser! And why does that hospital even exist if there's a bunch of people out there who have the power to heal them? And morgues? Where are all of you at when it comes to raising the dead?

Proverbs 3:5-6 The Lord directs my paths.

oatmeal

"God word says" to go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, and to sell all you have.

Give me the keys to your time sharing condo, in Jerusalem, and send me your 4001(K)/401(B)..........bucks.

No? Why don't you believe those words?

Watch the emotional spin, deceitful "answer," misdirection, 3 card Monty act/con-anything but addressing her own "argument." Watch-guaranteed.

Fraud-ette.

God's word does not tell me to do any of that.

Are you a Christian?

Prove it

Are you a believer?

Prove it

john w

Hall of Fame

Are you a Christian?

Prove it

Are you a believer?

Prove it

"God's word does not tell me to do any of that."-crybaby

Yes it does:

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

The 3 Annual Pilgrimage Feasts
Exodus 23:15-17 KJV Feast of Unleavened Bread

15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)

16 And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

17 Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord God.

Lev. 23:15-21 KJV Feast of Shavuot, or Weeks, also sometimes called Pentecost.

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.

17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord.

18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the Lord, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the Lord.

19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.

20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits for a wave offering before the Lord, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the Lord for the priest.

21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

Lev 23:33-36 KJV Feast of Sukkot, or Tabernacles

33 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.

35 On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

The keys, please, to your condo, in Jerusalem, lady...

Fraud. Con "lady"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Yes, it does, you claim other verses for other people to be for you, also claim everything Jesus said was for you and Jesus said those things too, so why don't you do them?

Lets see, you wont: heal the sick
raise the dead
sell all you have
go to Jerusalem
tell no one He is the Christ

What you will do: Claim what isnt for you, is, deny what is actually for you, twist and writhe, claim promises that were not for you, and then claim others faith is what disallows you to do what you claim you can do, when Jesus never added that caveat.

musterion

Oatmeal does remind me of my favorite steel cut oats: they seem really tough at first but as soon as dropped in some hot water, they go all soft.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Charlatans. Who steal the faith of others, with lies. Who place a yoke of burden on the necks of those who Christ set free. Who, are twice the sons of hell.

Matthew 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A4T's points have help demonstrate just how scummy Pentecostalism has been to many many people. Forget the fact the Pentecostals can never document their own claims to miracles; they say they don't HAVE to prove anything, and they say it only to redirect the focus on those who don't believe signs and wonders are for today. Worse, they tell the hurting who DO want to believe and receive that it's your fault you get nothing from God...kind of like what Oatmeal just told Angel. It's a wicked, demonic scam that (1) destroys faith in God by slandering Him with promises He has not made to anyone today, (2) destroys people's faith that God really loves them because they "didn't believe enough," and (3) destroys faith in His Word because it "doesn't work."

Exactly! I watched my best friend go through it all, listened to her cry and wonder why God didnt love her enough, because she had to "fake" tongues to "prove" she was saved, since they claimed she should be able to if saved. Wonder why God wouldn't heal her father - why she couldnt do it ..... and on and one. Slavery is what those charlatans offer.

musterion

If tomorrow all Pentecostals worldwide decided God has finally withdrawn all signs and wonders, would everyone else notice much difference?

DAN P

Charlatans. Who steal the faith of others, with lies. Who place a yoke of burden on the necks of those who Christ set free. Who, are twice the sons of hell.

Matthew 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

Hi , and Jesus called them Hypocrites , Woes me , but they claim to do Miracles , don'y they ??

If they were REAL , there would be no FRAUDS , would there and Mark 16:15-18 would not be in the FUTURE TENSE , would it ?

I was watching a Famous Pentecostal preacher on TV , and he spoke in Languages and non-understandable as my Mother did better !!

dan p

oatmeal

Yes, it does, you claim other verses for other people to be for you, also claim everything Jesus said was for you and Jesus said those things too, so why don't you do them?

Lets see, you wont: heal the sick
raise the dead
sell all you have
go to Jerusalem
tell no one He is the Christ

What you will do: Claim what isnt for you, is, deny what is actually for you, twist and writhe, claim promises that were not for you, and then claim others faith is what disallows you to do what you claim you can do, when Jesus never added that caveat.

Your summation here is false.

I know how to rightly divide what Jesus said, I have knowledge as well as you.

Does John 3:16 affect you?

Does John 14:6 affect you?

Does Matthew 1:18 have any effect in your life?

Do the gospels provide any input to your life?

Can you learn about life and godliness from the gospels even though Matthew 15:24 is true?

Why would you imply that everything Jesus said and done is either totally irrelevant or totally relevant?

If you are saying the gospels are totally irrelevant than most certainly the OT is likewise totally irrelevant

You are wiser than that.

Romans 15:4

Are you a believer?

Prove it

Are you a Christian?

Prove it.

Use the same verses on you that try to use against me.

Where is your proof that you are a Christian?

Where is your proof that you believe any of God's words?

oatmeal

If tomorrow all Pentecostals worldwide decided God has finally withdrawn all signs and wonders, would everyone else notice much difference?

No, they wouldn't because the world lies in wickedness and doesnt really care about the things of God.

I John 5:19

oatmeal

"God's word does not tell me to do any of that."-crybaby

Yes it does:

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

The 3 Annual Pilgrimage Feasts
Exodus 23:15-17 KJV Feast of Unleavened Bread

15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)

16 And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

17 Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord God.

Lev. 23:15-21 KJV Feast of Shavuot, or Weeks, also sometimes called Pentecost.

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.

17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the Lord.

18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the Lord, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the Lord.

19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.

20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits for a wave offering before the Lord, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the Lord for the priest.

21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

Lev 23:33-36 KJV Feast of Sukkot, or Tabernacles

33 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the Lord.

35 On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

The keys, please, to your condo, in Jerusalem, lady...

Fraud. Con "lady"

Are you a Christian?

Prove it.

Do you believe Gods' word?

Prove it.