ECT what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He did fulfill it. Now it's done. All 613
Why did He say He did not come to abolish it? Do you believe heaven and earth have passed away? How about your belief on if all has been accomplished?

Why did He say that those who keep and teach them will be great in the kingdom of heaven?

Why do you believe there are still physical blessings for the nation of Israel but you believe the 613 commands have been annulled?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's rendered inoperative.
It is no longer the rule of life for believers.

No sacrafices are permissible by us any longer.
No dietary restrictions are mandatory any longer etc

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's rendered inoperative.
It is no longer the rule of life for believers.

No sacrafices are permissible by us any longer.
No dietary restrictions are mandatory any longer etc
I don't sacrifice. No one does anymore. But I do keep kosher. I obey the Ten Commandments. And apart from the command to wear tzit-tzit I keep all the rest as well.

Doom

Do you believe this has already happened?

Jeremiah 31:33 NASB - "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
You did not read my post, You get no response.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I don't sacrifice. No one does anymore. But I do keep kosher. I obey the Ten Commandments. And apart from the command to wear tzit-tzit I keep all the rest as well.

Why? Do you think you are living a sanctified life thru your keeping of these laws?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why? Do you think you are living a sanctified life thru your keeping of these laws?
By the Spirit of God I am able to keep His commands. Sanctification is the work of the Spirit. Through obedience to God's commands a person can receive the blessing of God. But salvation is by faith and not by works. Why what?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
By the Spirit of God I am able to keep His commands. Sanctification is the work of the Spirit. Through obedience to God's commands a person can receive the blessing of God. But salvation is by faith and not by works. Why what?

That's not true.

I am perfect in Christ and I don't keep any of the Law of Moses. I'm still perfectly righteous in Him not in my obedience.

You are claiming to be sanctified by works. That's error. Sanctification is by grace thru faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's not true.

I am perfect in Christ and I don't keep any of the Law of Moses. I'm still perfectly righteous in Him not in my obedience.

You are claiming to be sanctified by works. That's error. Sanctification is by grace thru faith.
I don't believe in sanctification by works. But obedience plays a part. If you rebel against God that does not bring about sanctification.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is your operational definition of blessings that you get by works?
I don't have one. It might be because I differentiate between obedience and works. Remember, obedience is done out of faith. Works may relate to trying to achieve righteousness apart from faith.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I don't have one. It might be because I differentiate between obedience and works. Remember, obedience is done out of faith. Works may relate to trying to achieve righteousness apart from faith.

What blessing are you referencing for obedience?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The curse is the second death. Your reasoning is a salvation of works plus grace.
Nope.

Deuteronomy 11:26 NASB - "See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse:

Deuteronomy 11:27 NASB - the blessing, if you listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I am commanding you today;

Deuteronomy 11:28 NASB - and the curse, if you do not listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside from the way which I am commanding you today, by following other gods which you have not known.

Last edited:

Gurucam

We are not to be self-fulfilled. That is not the goal. We are to find our meaning and significance in God.

Your calling may involve circumcision or it may not. But a person cannot say "I am not circumcised so I don't need to keep God's commands".

You have committed grave and unforgivable transgression and sin.

Who is talking about being self fulfilled. Not me. You and your appraoch to life is about self fulfillment.

Being led by the living Spirit of Jesus is not self fulfilled. This is fulfillment through the Lord Jesus. This is fulfillment by being "in Christ".

This is the perfect humility. This is the perfect ego-less state. Indeed it is the perfect humility to give oneself up to being directly informed and direct guided by the very alive Lord Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit body (seated on the right side of God) in spirit heaven.

Of course one has to commune with Jesus in His Spirit to be informed and guided by Him. Our dear perfect and divine big brother Jesus enable us to be absolutely fulfilled according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of our own heart or spirit in total harmony with the will of the living God. This is the totality of what Christianity is about. This is to be 'in Christ'. This is to be a child of God and under grace of God. It is about each individual person (at the level of his or her own spirit) and God (at the level of His Spirit, the Holy Ghost). Jesus, our big divine brother who resides in spirit heaven only in His Spirit body simply facilities this reality on earth among the chosen few.

This is not about being fulfilled according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of our own heart or spirit with out regard for the will of God. One do not need to commune with Jesus to do simply express and fulfill the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of ones own heart or spirit. This is about doing the will of God while simultaneously expressing and materially fulfilling the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of our own heart or spirit in perfect harmony. This is totally what Jesus who is in spirit heaven in only His Spirit body, is all about.

You so unwittingly deny and blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus. This is the most serious transgression. The fact is: if it is suggested to you that you should be led by the Spirit of Jesus and you turn around and reply that that is self fulfillment. You have not denied or blasphemy the one who made that suggestion, you have denied and blasphemed the Spirit of Jesus. The God given work of the Spirit of Jesus is to make intercession between human and God and come up with precisely what each human must know, pray for, say and do according to the spirit of each human and the Holy Ghost.

Jesus in His Spirit body is the Son of God. In this format Jesus is entitled to the same right and privileges as God in His Spirit (which is the Holy Ghost). Your denial and blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus is denial and blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. For Jesus in His Spirit is not different from the Holy Ghost in terms of entitlements.

It does not matter that you do this wittingly or unwittingly, at all events that is an absolutely unforgivable sin. All manner of sin and blasphemy might be forgiven, however blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is not forgivable, under any circumstances or at any time or place.

Fact is any thing other than being led by the Spirit of Jesus is self fulfillment. These are all according to the ideas of man (the ideas of man include the ideas of Jesus, the son of man). Therefore what you are promoting is self fulfillment and denial of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus who resides in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body. You are serving Satan.

Last edited: