ECT Desire spiritual gifts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am witness for wicked practice of Pentecostal churches.

I have many Pentecostal church attenders in my neighborhood and they are not such godly Christians. They refuse to clean the parks in their
neighborhoods. This is wickedness and evil. Parks is most important
job for so called true believer. They no clean park cause they main streamers. Military should clean parks instead of killing nice people?
I nice lady so i clean parks so i show how great me is. You main-
streamers should clean parks. You lazy.

Had to alter your post again Meshak!

Aimiel

We did not discuss JW. I just witnessed their wicked practice. It seems you are too blind to see wicked practice. Isn't that because you are doing the wicked things too?
If you mean brewing a spell in a big black kettle: no. If you mean obeying God rather than men: yes. It seems you're as good as Let'sArgue at discernment.

musterion

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."
Meshak travels over sea and land to make others disciples of the Watchtower gospel AND to clean their parks. I bet the pharisees didn't pick up litter. Not on the Sabbath, anyway.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you mean brewing a spell in a big black kettle: no. If you mean obeying God rather than men: yes. It seems you're as good as Let'sArgue at discernment.

I am not concerned of your judgments.

You are too mean spirited which is not of Jesus.

good day.

Aimiel

I am not concerned of your judgments.

You are too mean spirited which is not of Jesus.

good day.

You should be concerned, especially when so many born again Christians are trying to correct you. Also, we're known by our love for the 'brethren' not love for cults. Christians help fellow-Christians but look to try to correct those who are tangled up in cults. If you reject born again Christians out-of-hand all the time, you're in a cult.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You should be concerned, especially when so many born again Christians are trying to correct you.

You are all in the wide gate.

You should listen to Jesus who says narrow is the gate that leads to life only a few find it.

But alas, your Lord is not Jesus so you keep disregard His warnings.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are all in the wide gate.

You should listen to Jesus who says narrow is the gate that leads to life only a few find it.

But alas, your Lord is not Jesus so you keep disregard His warnings.

You must stop obeying those pagan devils meshackles. They still control you.

It is them who have been advising you from the start, filling you with gossip and evil thoughts about Christians, that is their trademark.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know, as well as I or anyone else: Jesus spoke that only to keep His Ministry from being stopped too early and didn't forbid anyone from saying such after His resurrection.If any of us believed God, we'd do just that, since He said: "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." God doesn't hold back from ANY of His Promises.I didn't know you were Jewish. Oy vey. The gentiles aren't under Mosaic law.

Nope-deceit, misdirection on your part, accusing others of not obeying the scripture, not "believing" God, and His promises, which you steal from others, and then, in hypocrisy, spinning why you don't obey every command, and why you don't accept the curses, but accept all of the promises.

How convenient...deceitful.

Since, according to you, all of scripture is written specifically to you/everyone, is about you/everyone, is for your/everyone's obedience, and applies in each dispensation, to you/everyone, here you go:

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Obey it. It's to you.

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Obey it. It's to you.

Quote:

Mark 1:44 KJV
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Obey it. It's to you.

"God doesn't hold back from ANY of His Promises."-you

And God is not a thief, and the great cosmic Santa Claus, as you deceitfully assert, promising everything, to everyone, you wicked thief, robber, stealing promises made to others, and cowardly, conveniently, dissing the curses.

"I didn't know you were Jewish."-you

Oh, I see-now, all the commands are not directed to you, when it suits you...

Scammer. Charlatan.

rainee

I have to ask all of y'all to forgive me in advance of what I want to say.
First I'm going to sound like one of those knowitalls again - but only because I am trying to get you to think about what I am saying...

#1. Look at Israel being brought out of Egypt into the Promised Land.
In particular please look at the signs and miracles.
I think when God called Israel out He kick started the thing in a big way, then He gave signs and miracles all along the way.
But when they entered into the promised land all signs stopped. It was left for them and their offspring to remember - and believe.

Please don't beat me but I think John W is right about considering and trying to understand what God said to Paul - My Grace is sufficient for thee.

NO people who live by faith should think that signs are for people who live by faith, imho. Signs are for sight. Sometimes we need evidence I guess and God gives it in some ways, I believe that.
But once God kicks starts with signs and wonders then at some point He sets them up as believing Him, not Him continually proving Himself. At least that is what I think looking at Israel being brought out.

Now believe me, I know we need His love and care. Amen.

But God loved Paul who said himself he came out at the improper time compared to the other apostles.

I have to say something about the face of Moses. It was great it glowed. But as it faded something that was better and would not fade was coming.
Do we need glowing if we have something better? Well forgive me but there ya go.

Now are you going to say I am serving those MADists?

John W gave some great verses a while back and this section is so great and important, imho (here in NASB, sorry John :eek: )
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

I think about that and how counter intuitive it seems... Wouldn't it be better if Paul could have said he had been healed?
Wouldn't that have been a great testimony?

But Paul says no. He would go around in fear and trembling and yet be one of the most powerful believers with the Lord working with and through him that the world had ever seen...

And all so we could be focusing on how great this Grace is - that honestly we hardly understand what it will totally mean. And in the mean time it is the ability to have a relationship with God like Paul did - on our knees.

Of course just as the same covenant that brought Israel out also was with them once in the land - aren't we in the same one that can be seen starting in Matthew - even if signs and wonders do not happen like they did then? So no MADist shouldn't go too far, should they? :nono:

And I do think God is willing for some things to be done or happen - even if we think not. yes.

Thunder's Muse

1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(every man in the Body of Christ)

1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Looks like not many members of the Body here.

LA

When I was (much) younger, a couple of our Youth Leaders decided an act of faith was needed and had a bunch of us locked in a back room and we couldn't leave until we had spoken in tongues. It was horrible.

SaulToPaul 2

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Or give it to saint john "Bud Fox" w ?

john w

Hall of Fame
Or give it to saint john "Bud Fox" w ?

I'm bullish on shorting "WOLF," at market. I'll put my best clients in this play...they'll thank me tomorrow...

So, I suppose you're not on TOL, to open an IRA, brother?

John Bud F W

SaulToPaul 2

I'm bullish on shorting "WOLF," at market. I'll put my best clients in this play...they'll thank me tomorrow...

So, I suppose you're not on TOL, to open an IRA, brother?

John Bud F W

If I give you $50 to invest, reckon you can get me financially able to move out of Mrs Mendelbright's?

john w

Hall of Fame
If I give you $50 to invest, reckon you can get me financially able to move out of Mrs Mendelbright's?

Here at "Dewy, Cheatem, and How," we recommend a "buffalo head facing the other direction coin play," along with taking a position in the upcoming "Floy's Clip Joint" IPO, whose prospects are being bolstered by the addition of a 4th chair.

oatmeal

1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(every man in the Body of Christ)

1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Looks like not many members of the Body here.

LA

Well, some Pentecostals have so badly misused speaking in tongues, for instance, that some have concluded that speaking in tongues is wrong.

The speaking in tongues is right on, but the misbehavior of the people is way off the mark.

But as you pointed out in another thread, just because someone misuses something does mean that that something is wrong, it is the misuser that is in error

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But as you pointed out in another thread, just because someone misuses something does mean that that something is wrong, it is the misuser that is in error

It is not trivial thing.

Why do you think all tongue speaking tele evangelists are filthy rich?